Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:43 PM

Android Or An Ipad , Which Will You Go For? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Or An Ipad , Which Will You Go For? (505 Views)

How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone / Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! / Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Or An Ipad , Which Will You Go For? by unlimitedimd(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
[img][/img][color=#006600][/color] Android or an ipad which will you easily go for. Whether you own an iPod, iPhone, or an iPad, you must sync the device with iTunes using a computer to transfer downloads purchased on your computer to the device. It’s a royal pain, but it’s Apple’s way of keeping their users coming back to iTunes. It’s also a very slow process.
With the Android Market Web Store, you can buy apps on your computer and send them to your device without syncing. Brilliant!
Then which do you prefer! I have an Android for sale, brand new. If you are interested please feel free to call 08062733812 while stock last...

Re: Android Or An Ipad , Which Will You Go For? by sinade1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
Do you want people opinions or you want to sell your tablet?
Re: Android Or An Ipad , Which Will You Go For? by Wilfem(m): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2013
sinade1: Do you want people opinions or you want to sell your tablet?
God bless you for this question. I was asking myself the same.

@Poster, be specific...
Re: Android Or An Ipad , Which Will You Go For? by unlimitedimd(m): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
Yes and Yes, opinions and also sales on android. If you are interested, pls call me on 08062733812

(1) (Reply)

Research / How Can I Do This? / URGENT An Android Smartphone OR An Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.