Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! (8641 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / ‘world’s Ugliest Woman’ Proves That Jesus Makes All Things Beautiful / Did You Know That Jesus Christ Being God Was Decided By Vote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by proo212(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
F00028, so who are Al-Jabbah and the likes of Ibn Ishaq? Are they not your earliest scholars? It doesnt agree with you and suddenly its their opinions. Sadly Surah 3:7 disagrees with you.

Reason why i asked the second question is that Al-Jalalayn and Al-Qurtubi disgree slightly with the third who was sent to strengthen them. Simon Peter was said to be the third. If you dont agree with the tafsir of Ibn Kathir and you want to choose Al-Qurtubi or Al-Jalalayn, it still asks the question, who sent the messengers? It definitely was not Allah. It was Christ that sent the three. A prophet cannot send messengers.

You said Allah did not reveal their names or town because its not important. If its not important, why was the verse revealed?
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by alexis(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
cheesy which of two books have you never seen or can't you get your hands on?

"Christian Bibles range from the sixty-six
books
of the Protestant canon to the
eighty-one books of the Ethiopian
Orthodox Church canon..."
feel free to visit the fountain of all human knowledge for the rest. yes, wikipedia!

Maybe when I quoted the Surahs from the Quran, I asked to to check wikipedia! Again, you made the claim; the burden of proof is on you.

so, that's how your mind works?

Again, totally side-stepping the question and not providing a direct answer. I will ask you again - DO YOU CLAIM THE BIBLE WE HAVE TODAY IS CORRUPT OR NOT?

Hahahaha, your ignorance or sheer determination to stretch the obvious is interesting.
Surah 5:45 confirms to the Prophet Muhammad a law God had already given specifically to the Prophet Moses in the T O R A H not the "Bible".
Surah 21:105 relates to him a piece of scripture revealed to the Prophet David specifically contained in the Z A B U R (eng., Psalms) not the "Bible".
the "Bible" is collection of books written over centuries by many different authors some of which are anonymous

The TORAH and ZABUR, where did your prophet get them from?

I dont see "Bible" anywhere.
remember, this was your claim:
alexis: The Quran itself testifies that
the Bible is the Word of God.

Where was the birth, life and death of Jesus recorded? Where did the author of the Quran know about Jesus?

those are your own words

Nope, not mine - the Bible! Jesus died, buried and rose from the grave over 600 years before the advent of Islam. He was seen by many witnesses. I don't need Islam permission to tell me other-wise. If you want to get confuse about it, that is your choice. You just can't deny history.

hey, you tried to front, got busted- live with it.

Busted? you don't say. Most people can't read Arabic, so whether the Quran written in arabic as the original text and then translated to their native language doesn't prove anything. I pointed out that two versions of your SAME Quran written in arabic, had two different words meaning two different things. So, telling us the presence of the original text provides authenticity to the Quran proves nothing.

I see you totally ignored the section about the portion of the Quran that were never added to the "Authorized Version" of the Quran smiley
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
proo212: If you dont agree with the tafsir of Ibn Kathir and you want to choose Al-Qurtubi or Al-Jalalayn, it still asks the question, who sent the messengers? It definitely was not Allah. It was Christ that sent the three. A prophet cannot send messengers.
right, he can't send 'rasool' (english: messenger) those are commissioned by God but he can send 'mursaloon' (english: messengers)

and if you read verse 16 these say "Our Lord knows we have been sent"

proo212: You said Allah did not reveal their names or town because its not important. If its not important, why was the verse revealed?

there are lessons to be drawn from the whole story if you read it to the end.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 1:21am On Jan 28, 2013
alexis:
Maybe when I quoted the Surahs from the Quran, I asked to to check wikipedia! Again, you made the claim; the burden of proof is on you.

what do you want from me, men? undecided
I said
F00028:
any lay person can figure out the bible
has been changed by just looking at the
73 books of the roman catholic bible as
against the 66 books of the protestants
and wonder: is it 7 books more or 7 books
less?

you can't verify that?
you want me send you copies??

alexis:
Again, totally side-stepping the question and not providing a direct answer. I will ask you again - DO YOU CLAIM THE BIBLE WE HAVE TODAY IS CORRUPT OR NOT?

OF COURSE I THINK IT IS
and so does Jeremiah.

alexis:
The TORAH and ZABUR, where did your prophet get them from?

the Prophet didn't get them. The Torah was given to Moses, the Zabur was given to David (peace be upon them). God sees it fit to inform him of the contents.

alexis:
Where was the birth, life and death of Jesus recorded? Where did the author of the Quran know about Jesus?

the Author of the Quran created Jesus so of course He would know.

alexis:
Nope, not mine - the Bible! Jesus died, buried and rose from the grave over 600 years before the advent of Islam. He was seen by many witnesses. I don't need Islam permission to tell me other-wise..

you cant prove that conclusively using the Bible either, alexis.

alexis:
Busted? you don't say. Most people can't read Arabic, so whether the Quran written in arabic as the original text and then translated to their native language doesn't prove anything. I pointed out that two versions of your SAME Quran written in arabic, had two different words meaning two different things. So, telling us the presence of the original text provides authenticity to the Quran proves nothing.
I have already explained this you.

alexis:
I see you totally ignored the section about the portion of the Quran that were never added to the "Authorized Version" of the Quran smiley
you mean the story of the goat?
the hadith you quoted from ibn Majah is what is known as 'daif'- defective, weak.
the stonning verses was never meant to be part of the Quran because the Prophet never instructed it be written down as part of the Qur'an even when he was asked by his scribes, and Aisha had already said in a hadith that is not daif, that the verse had been abrogated.

so goat or no goat nothing was lost
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by alexis(m): 4:41am On Jan 28, 2013
what do you want from me, men? undecided
I said
you can't verify that?
you want me send you copies??

Dude, when you talk about any material - you should reference it. At least the 77 books should have an online version. Something at least we can refer to. I can find the online Quran. Can you reference the 77 books. Something to verify your claim. Is that too much to ask?

OF COURSE I THINK IT IS
and so does Jeremiah.

Can you tell us where we can find the one the is not corrupt? Or the one that author of the Quran quoted from?

the Prophet didn't get them. The Torah was given to Moses, the Zabur was given to David (peace be upon them). God sees it fit to inform him of the contents.

How did this God inform the prophet of the Torah and Zabur? History said the prophet was unlearned and an illiterate and couldn't read. How did he come about them?

the Author of the Quran created Jesus so of course He would know

Apparently the author of the Quran doesn't know much about Jesus Christ of history. The "Jesus" of the Quran has no cross. He never died and therefore did not resurrect. While there are over 43 beautiful illustrative parables in the Gospel accounts, the "Jesus" of the Quran spoke not one parable. The beautiful Sermon on the Mount is absent in the Quran. Perhaps the author of the Quran is talking about another "Jesus" because it knows very little about Jesus Christ in history. The Quranic "Jesus" is a "Jesus" who receives a query in heaven for allowing people to worship him as God. We see this "Jesus" trembling before God, denying a claim of his deity. For reference check Surah 5:116. Such a "Jesus" is not the Jesus Christ of history. He is a personal imagination of the author of the Quran.However, the Jesus in the Quran is still born of the Virgin Mary, is blessed by God (Surah 43:61,63; 19:30) and is strengthened by the Holy Spirit (Surah 2:253). He is the Word of God, knowing the unknown. He spoke in the cradle (a story taken from a book of fables) - Surah 3:46; 5:110. He healed the lepers and raised the dead and created a bird (Surah 3:49, 5:110).

A sincere Muslim will realize that even in the Quran Jesus is more than a prophet. He is mentioned 97 times, to Muhammeds 25. Jesus is the only sinless man in the Quran (Surah 19:19). Adam sinned (Surah 2:36; 7:22-23). Abraham sinned (Surah 26:82). Moses sinned (Surah 28:15-16). Jonah sinned (Surah 37:142). David sinned (Surah 38:24-25). Muhammed constantly asked for forgiveness of his own personal sins (Surah 33:36-38; 47:19; 48:1-2).No muslim can know the real Jesus except he/she studies the Bible. From the Bible, you will see clearly a 30 year old man who in 3 years of ministry, changed the course of man's history forever. He didn't even use ONE sword. How can the author of the Quran have created Jesus when in it, all the major aspects of Christ's life and teaching are missing?. The author probably created another "Jesus", I can tell you confidently, it's not the Jesus Christ that Christians believe in.

The editor of the Hadith says:

"The Quran is the greatest wonder among the wonders of the world. It repeatedly challenged the people of the world to bring a chapter like it, but they failed and the challenge remains unanswered up to this day". For reference, please check - Mishkat'ul Masabih, Vol3, p.664. I hope you wouldn't claim this Hadith is defective or weak.The Quran could indeed be a wonder to the 7th century Arabs because of the illiteracy of the people of Arabia at the time. Unfortunately, we are not in 7th century Arabia. It's the same wonder that the Quran claim and confused the 7th century Arabians with "wonders" that the sun sets in a pool of warm water. To the primitive Arabs, this was a fantastic revelation from Allah, the all-knowing and it was proof of Muhammed's prophet-hood. So, the author of the Quran may have created another "Jesus"; definitely not Jesus Christ in history

you cant prove that conclusively using the Bible either, alexis.

Of Jesus life, death and resurrection? Yes I can.

I have already explained this you.

You swept it under the carpet. However, it doesn't matter to me. I have made my point.

you mean the story of the goat?
the hadith you quoted from ibn Majah is what is known as 'daif'- defective, weak.
the stonning verses was never meant to be part of the Quran because the Prophet never instructed it be written down as part of the Qur'an even when he was asked by his scribes, and Aisha had already said in a hadith that is not daif, that the verse had been abrogated.

WOW, that is the only thing I can say. Whenever Muslims are faced with HARD FACTS; it is always the "Weak Hadith" that comes to the rescue.

so goat or no goat nothing was lost

Omo, you can dispute it or ignore it. However, Shiite Muslims have also consistently alleged that portions of even the present Quran are wrong. These are the areas where they believe the Quran is speaking of Ali or their beliefs concerning the authority and succession of Imams. Shiite books that allege that the present Quran circulating among muslims are grossly corrupted include:

1. The Mirror of the Minds - By Al-Majlisi
2. The Corruption - By Ahmad Ibn Muhammad
3. Corruption And Substitution - By Muhammad Ibn Hassan Al-Sairafi
4. The Abridgment on the Corruption of the Book of the Lord of Lords - By Imam Al-Nuri

Other Shi'ite scholars who have conclusively established the case of corruption of the present Quran. Again, history is not on your side

1 Like

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 7:04am On Jan 28, 2013
alexis:
Dude, when you talk about any material - you should reference it. At least the 77 books should have an online version. Something at least we can refer to. I can find the online Quran. Can you reference the 77 books. Something to verify your claim. Is that too much to ask?

ha...ha...ha...
you can find find an online Qur'an but you can't find an online catholic bible? shocked really?
then I can't help you.

and I didn't say 77! ...that's sneaky wink

alexis: How did this God inform the prophet of the Torah and Zabur? History said the prophet was unlearned and an illiterate and couldn't read. How did he come about them?
same way he revealed to him the Quran

alexis: Apparently the author of the Quran doesn't know much about Jesus Christ of history...
the Qur'an is not supposed to be a biography of Jesus Christ.

alexis: Of Jesus life, death and resurrection? Yes I can.

oh I doubt that very much.

alexis: You swept it under the carpet. However, it doesn't matter to me. I have made my point.
so have I.

alexis: WOW, that is the only thing I can say. Whenever Muslims are faced with HARD FACTS; it is always the "Weak Hadith" that comes to the rescue.

oh that's because all your criticisms of Islam are always based on fabrications, weak narrations or defective reasoning

alexis: Omo, you can dispute it or ignore it. However, Shiite Muslims have also consistently alleged that portions of even the present Quran are wrong...

thats their problem.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by plappville(f): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2013
F00028:

you find its fulfillment in the hadith you quoted from the sunan of Abu Dawud above.

look madam plappville, there are about 16 messianic prophesies in the ot. find another one that fits Jesus.
forget dat Isaiah 53 cos dat one no go ever fit Jesus Christ unless you rewrite am. undecided

Alah is the aramaic word for God (Arabic: Allah) and You say he called out to God before he was killed on the cross. so since you say Allah/Alah is a false deity, well.....

So according to you. The Quran Jesus later died?

As for the Isaiah 53. Your dishonesty is eating you up gradually. It just prove your thread is a trash. You can continue to hold on to The fabricated Jesus of the Quran that is not The Jesus of the convent. As clearly stated in Malachi 3. I leave you with ur blindfolded heart. Peace.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by plappville(f): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2013
alexis:

Can you tell us where we can find the one the is not corrupt? Or the one that author of the Quran quoted from?

How did this God inform the prophet of the Torah and Zabur? History said the prophet was unlearned and an illiterate and couldn't read. How did he come about them?

Apparently the author of the Quran doesn't know much about Jesus Christ of history. The "Jesus" of the Quran has no cross. He never died and therefore did not resurrect. While there are over 43 beautiful illustrative parables in the Gospel accounts, the "Jesus" of the Quran spoke not one parable. The beautiful Sermon on the Mount is absent in the Quran. Perhaps the author of the Quran is talking about another "Jesus" because it knows very little about Jesus Christ in history. The Quranic "Jesus" is a "Jesus" who receives a query in heaven for allowing people to worship him as God. We see this "Jesus" trembling before God, denying a claim of his deity. For reference check Surah 5:116. Such a "Jesus" is not the Jesus Christ of history. He is a personal imagination of the author of the Quran.However, the Jesus in the Quran is still born of the Virgin Mary, is blessed by God (Surah 43:61,63; 19:30) and is strengthened by the Holy Spirit (Surah 2:253). He is the Word of God, knowing the unknown. He spoke in the cradle (a story taken from a book of fables) - Surah 3:46; 5:110. He healed the lepers and raised the dead and created a bird (Surah 3:49, 5:110).

A sincere Muslim will realize that even in the Quran Jesus is more than a prophet. He is mentioned 97 times, to Muhammeds 25. Jesus is the only sinless man in the Quran (Surah 19:19). Adam sinned (Surah 2:36; 7:22-23). Abraham sinned (Surah 26:82). Moses sinned (Surah 28:15-16). Jonah sinned (Surah 37:142). David sinned (Surah 38:24-25). Muhammed constantly asked for forgiveness of his own personal sins (Surah 33:36-38; 47:19; 48:1-2).No muslim can know the real Jesus except he/she studies the Bible. From the Bible, you will see clearly a 30 year old man who in 3 years of ministry, changed the course of man's history forever. He didn't even use ONE sword. How can the author of the Quran have created Jesus when in it, all the major aspects of Christ's life and teaching are missing?. The author probably created another "Jesus", I can tell you confidently, it's not the Jesus Christ that Christians believe in.

The editor of the Hadith says:

"The Quran is the greatest wonder among the wonders of the world. It repeatedly challenged the people of the world to bring a chapter like it, but they failed and the challenge remains unanswered up to this day". For reference, please check - Mishkat'ul Masabih, Vol3, p.664. I hope you wouldn't claim this Hadith is defective or weak.The Quran could indeed be a wonder to the 7th century Arabs because of the illiteracy of the people of Arabia at the time. Unfortunately, we are not in 7th century Arabia. It's the same wonder that the Quran claim and confused the 7th century Arabians with "wonders" that the sun sets in a pool of warm water. To the primitive Arabs, this was a fantastic revelation from Allah, the all-knowing and it was proof of Muhammed's prophet-hood. So, the author of the Quran may have created another "Jesus"; definitely not Jesus Christ in history

Of Jesus life, death and resurrection? Yes I can.

You swept it under the carpet. However, it doesn't matter to me. I have made my point.

WOW, that is the only thing I can say. Whenever Muslims are faced with HARD FACTS; it is always the "Weak Hadith" that comes to the rescue.

Omo, you can dispute it or ignore it. However, Shiite Muslims have also consistently alleged that portions of even the present Quran are wrong. These are the areas where they believe the Quran is speaking of Ali or their beliefs concerning the authority and succession of Imams. Shiite books that allege that the present Quran circulating among muslims are grossly corrupted include:

1. The Mirror of the Minds - By Al-Majlisi
2. The Corruption - By Ahmad Ibn Muhammad
3. Corruption And Substitution - By Muhammad Ibn Hassan Al-Sairafi
4. The Abridgment on the Corruption of the Book of the Lord of Lords - By Imam Al-Nuri

Other Shi'ite scholars who have conclusively established the case of corruption of the present Quran. Again, history is not on your side

Great job. This OP must be regretting the day he created this thread...grin

We now know some hadiths are weak in order to protect ISLAM.

1 Like

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by proo212(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2013
Madam, thank you jare. Next time he wants to create such a thread he will create in the muslim section where we really cannot rebutt his claim else we get banned or our posts will be hidden

3 Likes

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2013
plappville:

So according to you. The Quran Jesus later died?

As for the Isaiah 53. Your dishonesty is eating you up gradually. It just prove your thread is a trash. You can continue to hold on to The fabricated Jesus of the Quran that is not The Jesus of the convent. As clearly stated in Malachi 3. I leave you with ur blindfolded heart. Peace.

the only thing you have proved is you dont really know your bible but...whatever.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2013
proo212: Madam, thank you jare. Next time he wants to create such a thread he will create in the muslim section where we really cannot rebutt his claim else we get banned or our posts will be hidden
who are you? her sidekick? undecided
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by plappville(f): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
F00028:

the only thing you have proved is you dont really know your bible but...whatever.

You can say that over again if you like. The Isa in ur Quran is the one fabricated by Mohammed and Allah's three daughters.
Not the one of the Bible.. This has been proven here. You have been debunked severaly. But your pride and the hatred Muhammad has built in the hearts of Muslims is what you are displaying. Take there scripture that perfectly fits ur prophet and you His followers.

Isaiah 49:7 (NIV) This is what the LORD says– the Redeemer and Holy One of Israel– to him who was despised and abhorred by the nation, to the servant of rulers: “Kings will see you and rise up, princes will see and bow down, because of the LORD, who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you.”

Psalms 69:4 (NIV) Those who hate me without reason outnumber the hairs of my head; many are my enemies without cause, those who seek to destroy me. I am forced to restore what I did not steal.

John 15:24-25 (NIV) If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’

Do you understand that?
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
This thread made an intresting read. Thumbs up to madam papiville and Alexis. Hahahaha my guy u still dey?

Viewing this topic: F00028

1 Like

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by alexis(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2013

ha...ha...ha...
you can find find an online Qur'an but you can't find an online catholic bible? shocked really?
then I can't help you.

and I didn't say 77! ...that's sneaky wink

Again, please reference one. My bad, I didn't mean to type 77. 7 books less and 7 books more was all over the place smiley

same way he revealed to him the Quran

STOP LYING ON THIS ONE BRO. The Torah and Zabur was never revealed to Mohammed. These were Jewish laws/writings existing hundreds of years before Mohammed came into the picture. Again, history is not your friend here.

the Qur'an is not supposed to be a biography of Jesus Christ

IT MENTIONED HIM 97 TIMES. Yet it didn't cover the most important aspects of his life and death. Again, history is not on your side.

oh I doubt that very much

I accept the challenge. Open another thread and we will address it.

oh that's because all your criticisms of Islam are always based on fabrications, weak narrations or defective reasoning

Indeed, the fabrications are from the Quran itself. It contradicts itself so much that it needs you to defend it. As if the author couldn't make things clear from the beginning.

thats their problem.

Actually not. They are Muslims too; aren't they? Are they fabricating, using weak narrations or defective reasoning? These are not even Christians claiming YOUR QURAN is wrong; these are your muslims brothers. Oh, I forgot, what sect of Islam are you associated with. That might make all the difference.

1 Like

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by dansmog(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
thank you to all the faithful christ followers who really defended the gospel here.. From alexis to plappville to proo212..... I have decided not to continue posting any comment after i have given F00028 facts, points and reference but he wont accept it... Thank you all for this lovely backing of the word of God.

1 Like

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by alexis(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
plappville:

Great job. This OP must be regretting the day he created this thread...grin

We now know some hadiths are weak in order to protect ISLAM.

It appears even his Muslim Brothers (Shiites) must be using Weak Hadiths smiley. He said the Torah and Psalms were REVEALED to Mohammed. NA WA OOOH! grin
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by alexis(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
dansmog++:
thank you to all the faithful christ followers who really defended the gospel here.. From alexis to plappville to proo212..... I have decided not to continue posting any comment after i have given F00028 facts, points and reference but he wont accept it... Thank you all for this lovely backing of the word of God.

The Gospel and the Bible has been criticized, called all sorts of things yet it STILL stands today. We don't defend it BUT we don't let others LIE about it either. Our defense is exposing lies about it. I thank God for his Grace and Mercy upon all of us. It is the work of the Holy Spirit to work on the heart of man but it's our duty to tell others about the good news.

2 Likes

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
alexis:

Again, please reference one. My bad, I didn't mean to type 77. 7 books less and 7 books more was all over the place smiley
you typed it twice undecided

alexis:
STOP LYING ON THIS ONE BRO. The Torah and Zabur was never revealed to Mohammed....
I SWEAR YOU ARE THE SHAMELSS LIAR
where did I say the Torah and the Zabur were
revelations of the Prophet Muhammad?
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by alexis(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2013

Are these not your words?

alexis: How did this God inform the prophet of the Torah and Zabur? History said the prophet was unlearned and an illiterate and couldn't read. How did he come about them?

F00028 - same way he revealed to him the Quran

Weren't those your words F00028?
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by plappville(f): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
goldylock: This thread made an intresting read. Thumbs up to madam papiville and Alexis. Hahahaha my guy u still dey?

Viewing this topic: F00028

I tell you' his intentions were defeated. He might have thought Christians will overlook His topic. He missed it. Thanks for following up. God bless!
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by plappville(f): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
dansmog++:

It's easy to ulter words, but sometimes difficult to explain them. This was the position of the OP . Scripture interprets scriptures is the best way to deal with bible matters. They accept it or not is not a problem. After all, it's the Holy Spirit that does the understanding.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by plappville(f): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
alexis:

The Gospel and the Bible has been criticized, called all sorts of things yet it STILL stands today. We don't defend it BUT we don't let others LIE about it either. Our defense is exposing lies about it. I thank God for his Grace and Mercy upon all of us. It is the work of the Holy Spirit to work on the heart of man but it's our duty to tell others about the good news.
True talk.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by plappville(f): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
alexis:

It appears even his Muslim Brothers (Shiites) must be using Weak Hadiths smiley. He said the Torah and Psalms were REVEALED to Mohammed. NA WA OOOH! grin

I saw that....and laughed.....grin grin grin grin ...
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
[size=16pt]sigh... nl xtians are all alike. methods may differ: self righteous indignation, putting words in people's mouths, false accusations, false claims, fabrications, etc but once I see y'all congregating and patting each other on the back, I know y'all been stumped! [/size] smiley

1 Like

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by alexis(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
F00028: sigh... nl xtians are all alike. methods may differ: self righteous indignation, putting words in people's mouths, false accusations, false claims, fabrications, etc but once I see y'all congregating and patting each other on the back, I know y'all been stumped! smiley

You stumped on yourself several times. Your own words are evidence that can't keep track or what you said or when you said it. See Below ....

[b]alexis
: How did this God inform the prophet of the Torah and Zabur? History said the prophet was unlearned and an illiterate and couldn't read. How did he come about them?

Oh Boy! Please defend your statement. You said you didn't say the Torah and the Zabur were revelations of the Prophet Muhammad. Your earlier statement read - F00028 - same way he revealed to him the Quran
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
alexis:

Weren't those your words F00028?

F00028:

you should get someone to translate that for you

peace.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by alexis(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
F00028:
you should get someone to translate that for you
peace.

You said God saw it fit to inform your prophet about the Torah and Zabur. I then asked you:

If you can read English, I asked you "How" did god inform your prophet of the Torah & Zabur?. You answer on how god informed him was that it was revealed to him the same way the Quran was revealed.

Either you are playing stupi.d or playing pretend. You have successfully shot yourself in the foot F00028.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by proo212(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
I said on this board in the past 2 weeks or so, if you are patient enough they will dig a hole and trap themselves.

1 Like

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
re read your post:
alexis:
You said God saw it fit to inform your prophet [size=22pt] about [/size] the Torah and Zabur.

alexis: I then asked you:
alexis: How did this God [size=22pt] inform [/size] the prophet [size=19pt] of [/size] the Torah and Zabur? History said the prophet was unlearned and an illiterate and couldn't read. How did he come about them?

you asked how he "informed" him "of" (get it?!?!)
then I said: "same way he revealed to him the Quran"

I have said, "The Torah
was given to Moses, the Zabur was
given to David (peace be upon them).
God sees it fit to inform him of the
contents. "

If you still dont get it then
alexis:
Either you are playing stupi.d or playing pretend.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
proo212: I said on this board in the past 2 weeks or so, if you are patient enough they will dig a hole and trap themselves.
angry you say a lot of things that dont make sense. just stick to cheerleading plappville...no offense.

1 Like

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by alexis(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
The question "How" is asking about the medium. You said god informed him. How did he do it? How did the information get to him? What medium did god use to inform him?

Did he read it or was it revealed?

We know god informed him, you have made that clear - HOW? Through revelation or ...............
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2013
alexis: The question "How" is asking about the medium. You said god informed him. How did he do it? How did the information get to him? What medium did god use to inform him?

Did he read it or was it revealed?

We know god informed him, you have made that clear - HOW? Through revelation or ...............

that's a nice switch wink

I said it before, I'll say it again:

[size=16pt]sigh... nl xtians are all alike. methods may differ: self righteous indignation, putting words in people's mouths, false accusations, false claims, fabrications, etc but once I see y'all congregating and patting each other on the back, I know y'all been stumped! [/size] smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen / The Tactics Of Fake Faith Healers / Does God Approve Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.