Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Who Will Be More In Heaven Male Or Female - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Be More In Heaven Male Or Female (851 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Are The Angels Of God Male Or Female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be More In Heaven Male Or Female by saoseun(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
Let's Imagine who will be more in Heaven Male or Female. For me I think Females will be more in heaven. Who do u think
Re: Who Will Be More In Heaven Male Or Female by Alaafialoro(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
There‘s no need ruminating over this issue, since the bible made me understand that in heaven there are neither male nor female, everybody will take the same form.
Re: Who Will Be More In Heaven Male Or Female by moredendisc: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
saoseun:

Let's Imagine who will be more in Heaven Male or Female. For me I think Females will be more in heaven. Who do u think

@saoseun

Blitz or Crash course Bible 101:

1. Genitäls determines ones gender or sex as to whether one is male or female
2. Flesh and blood cannot inherit heaven
3. Our changed new form or appearance does not have private parts (i.e. the qualifier is not reintroduced)
4. Heaven can't tell male or female apart (i.e. sorry to squash the illusion of Male or Female in Heaven)
5. Since heaven is gender agnostic, there are no male and female for Heaven to know about
Re: Who Will Be More In Heaven Male Or Female by JeSoul(f): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
^spambot got you. I've untagged your post.
Re: Who Will Be More In Heaven Male Or Female by saoseun(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
Looking around church gatherings 2day u find more females than male at times I wonder were the Men are.And actually this women are some men's wife...
Re: Who Will Be More In Heaven Male Or Female by saoseun(m): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
moredendisc:

@saoseun

Blitz or Crash course Bible 101:

1. Genitals determines ones gender or sex as to whether one is male or female
2. Flesh and blood cannot inherit heaven
3. Our changed new form or appearance does not have private parts (i.e. the qualifier is not reintroduced)
4. Heaven can't tell male or female apart (i.e. sorry to squash the illusion of Male or Female in Heaven)
5. Since heaven is gender agnostic, there are no male and female for Heaven to know about
check out d irony of dis situation . . .
Here on earth almost every church has 70 or 60% female population,
but i STRONGLY believe (except u prove me wrong) dat in heaven ,the numbers would change sides. Plz us Biblical references
Re: Who Will Be More In Heaven Male Or Female by moredendisc: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
JeSoul:

^spambot got you. I've untagged your post.

@JeSoul

Thanks!

When composing the posting, I knew I was skating on thin ice

but wasn't sure which of the words the spambot will pick me on

Apparently it was "Genitäls", it got changed to "Cores"

Yeah and I got slammed in the cooler for a hour, that's what I got for my trouble

# Belated Happy New Year to you
Re: Who Will Be More In Heaven Male Or Female by moredendisc: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
saoseun:

Looking around church gatherings 2day u find more females than male at times I wonder were the Men are.

And actually this women are some men's wife...

saoseun:

check out d irony of dis situation . . .
Here on earth almost every church has 70 or 60% female population,
but i STRONGLY believe (except u prove me wrong) dat in heaven ,the numbers would change sides.

Plz us Biblical references

@saoseun

Do you really believe that church going automatically qualifies one as a candidate for or citizen of heaven?

Since you're good with statistics, please quote us the human sex ratio on earth then

What is the males to females ratio for the entire population on earth?

Slow your roll and stop the wallow in ignorance.

Re-read the previous responses including the bible 101 blitz course, if not,

then YOYO! - You're On Your Own

# "There can be neither Jew nor Greek,
there can be neither bond nor free,
there can be no male and female;
for ye all are one man in Christ Jesus
". Gal 3:28 ASV

# The new appearances will not have private parts to distinguish male and female apart

Private parts become redundant in the new body as it were
Re: Who Will Be More In Heaven Male Or Female by ihedioramma: 6:16am On Jan 18, 2013
THAT IS NOT WHAT WE NEED . STATAN USE ONE THING OR OTHER TO COVER PEOPLE FROM WHAT THEY NEED. WHAT YOU WILL ASK IS WHAT ARE THE ARE WE DOING THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS? IS ONLY HIS LAW WE NEED TO KEEP . ARE YOU KEEPING THE LAW'S @OP ?
Re: Who Will Be More In Heaven Male Or Female by Yvete(f): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2013
saoseun: Let's Imagine who will be more in Heaven Male or Female. For me I think Females will be more in heaven. Who do u think

Interesting! You may think this way because there are usually more females at Church than males. Don't forget that people go to Church for different reasons. Just as God preferred Abel's sacrifice to Cain's, not every bench warmer will enter the kingdom of God.

May God help us to through this race with a perfect, sincere and loyal heart.
Re: Who Will Be More In Heaven Male Or Female by ihedioramma: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
AND WE CAN ENETR BECOS OF HOW WE LIVE OUR LIFES.

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life And Television / Too Good For God? / For Pagans Here That Have Declined To Accept Jesus As Lord & Personal Savior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.