Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? (11382 Views)

Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
JallowBah:

Lol. You think I mind if you don`t believe me, the little racist himself? Hah grin

Sorry mate, there are as*holes all over, both women and men, that talk sh*t. Why would I make african women look bad with making up stories? Do the small number of women that talk like this represent the rest of the african women? Of course not.

And it is easy to see that my child is mixed. It is not very difficult to understand when nigerian women speak pidgin either, actually very easy. It is not very hard for my gambian friends who f.ex walks right behind me in a marked, to understand what other gambian or senegalese women are saying about me when I pass. And some gambian/senegalese women also says this sh*t straight up to my husband. Just like some white people do the same, to me. It`s not like this is only something african women, or men, do. But this thread was about african WOMEN.

I already have haters in here, like you. No need to make up stories to get morewink
Aww jallowbah at it again cheesy
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by JallowBah(f): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: suddenly you speak pidgin, wolof, gambian cool, I still don't buy this crap. Lol @racist ,I thought the race card was for BA and African lmao

I said pidgin is not too hard to understand. I don`t speak it, but much of the words are easy to get, yes.
I did not say I speak wolof.
There is no such thing as "gambian language".

And I have called you racist before.
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by JallowBah(f): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
thiendella:
Aww jallowbah at it again cheesy

...at what?
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
JallowBah:

...at what?
Talking crap ?
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by JallowBah(f): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
thiendella:
Talking crap ?

And you are at it again. Stalking me, I meansmiley

What am I talking crap about here? That people are a*sholes?
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
JallowBah:

And you are at it again. Stalking me, I meansmiley

What am I talking crap about here? That people are a*sholes?
Come on girl , I'm not stalkin u , but I sure follow you smiley
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by MrsChima(f): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: fuc.k off

U wish!!! Lol at u getting whoop by a chick! !

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by JallowBah(f): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
thiendella:
Come on girl , I'm not stalkin u , but I sure follow you smiley

Yeah, still you don`t answer the questionsmiley
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

U wish!!! Lol at u getting whoop by a chick! !

ashawo run like always
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
lol @ jallow & chima vs cameroon. grin
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
JallowBah:

I said pidgin is not too hard to understand. I don`t speak it, but much of the words are easy to get, yes.
I did not say I speak wolof.
There is no such thing as "gambian language".

And I have called you racist before.
yeah talking talking talking talk. The part you get is how you take African men and their big dicks smh, who do you think you are fooling?
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
*Kails*:
lol @ jallow & chima vs cameroon. grin
hope you are saving money 4 2014
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by MrsChima(f): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
Lol at me running! Laugh in nordic!!
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I won't fuc.k u do you understand basic English? I don't do ashawo
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by JallowBah(f): 5:34am On Jan 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

grin

CAMEROONPRIDE: yeah talking talking talking talk. The part you get is how you take African men and their big dicks smh, who do you think you are fooling?

Haha, no honey, that was an example. Need more of the things I have heard in the streets of my capital?wink
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Plarp: 6:08am On Jan 20, 2013
look at all this crap... this some of lamest e-beefs i have ever seen. Can yall just shut up and get back on topic? god knows ur not doing any 'damage'
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2013
Plarp: look at all this crap... this som
e of lamest e-beefs i have ever seen. Can yall just shut up and get back on topic? god knows ur not doing any 'damage'
fuc.k iffy too tongue tongue
On a serious note this topic is an epic fail.since the op left , I think the mods should lock/hide it
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by MrsChima(f): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
[quote author=CAMEROONPRIDE] I won't fuc.k u do you understand basic English? I don't do ashawo[/quote

Thank GOD!!! EEEWWWW!!!
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Plarp: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: fuc.k iffy too tongue tongue
On a serious note this topic is an epic fail.since the op left , I think the mods should lock/hide it
Agreed. Once mrs chima gets on a topic its best to just leave
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by AmericanNija: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
It is true that some Nigerian women do not like American Women but it is also true that some American women do not like Nigerian Women. The problem is this, neither sides try to get to know who the other person is. Am the one who usually breaks the ice. Some break down and some don't. Now when I go to functions they all come to me and speak. We come from two different cultures and it just take for them to understand who we are and for us to understand who they are. One thing that many of my new friends have learned is that when it comes to disrespect I AM NO JOKE! So they know not to go there with me and then you have those who are just naturally respectful accepts all cultures and assimilated into the American culture and love it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by somalia9: 2:29am On Jun 07, 2013
To somalis african americans and negroids are the same, we hate you all
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Rossikk(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
tpia@:
top ten world's saddest country: nigeria

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mef45ejmi/104-nigeria/

top ten world's happiest country: united states, europe, hong kong, china,etc:

WHAT A LOAD OF GARBAGE. YOU THINK LIKE A SLAVE. YOU WENT AND PICKED A CROWDED WORKING CLASS AREA IN LAGOS TO JUXTAPOSE WITH MIDDLE CLASS SETTINGS AND NATURAL GREENERY IN THE USA.

WHY DID YOU NOT TAKE IMAGES FROM NIGERIAN ATTRACTIONS? HER OWN MODERN CITY AREAS SHOWING HAPPY NIGERIAN PEOPLE?

LOAD OF RUBBISH!!!
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by redgalusa(f): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
TRIBALISM.....
CLASSISM...

First and foremost Nigerians are very tribal. grin Africans are very tribal, hence the numerous tribal wars going on in Africa as we speak.
Can the whole of Africa unite?
Can the whole of Nigeria unite?
With that said, why would you think that they will accept you Do you have things in common
Do you even know their culture?
My point is that you will need something more than skin color in common. In addition, there is a level of distrust. No fault of yours, but its there.

But if you insist on befriending a Nigerian lady, or anyone... Simple Greetings: say hello, how are you? Gees its not that difficult.
If she thinks that you are from a lower socioeconomic class. She may look at you and not speak at all, and you should go find your Level... Lol

PLEASE CLOSE THREAD. ENOUGH SAID

2 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by khiaa(f): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2015
o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proud Awori People Identify Yourselves Here / Tourism In Ivory Coast / Gods Of Infidelity: Blind Gods Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.