Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? (34020 Views)

A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic / Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle / My New Hairstyle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 18, 2013
[size=13pt]New birthday, new presidential term … new ‘do for First Lady Michelle Obama!

The POTUS’ wife debuted the look – straight, shoulder-length hair with bangs and some face-framing fringe – on Thursday (her 49th birthday) in a photo she posted on her new Twitter account. Mrs. Obama, who normally sports a sleek style with a side part or a swept back look, also donned a red-and-pink Zac Posen creation in the shot, a candid of her chatting with Inaugural citizen co-chair David Hall about Monday’s Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service.

And the people have spoken! The majority of those who replied to @FLOTUS on Twitter voted that the new look was quite an improvement with more than 300 retweets and favorites. “Happy Birthday, and great hair,” tweeted ‏@lea_artz.

Monday, of course, will also be busy for the First Family since it’s the inauguration of President Barack Obama. Nearly 800,000 people are expected to descend upon Washington, D.C.’s National Mall to watch him be sworn in for his second term. Also on hand for the festivities will be Beyonce, who will sing the national anthem, and Kelly Clarkson, who will serenade the president and first lady with "My Country 'Tis of Thee.”

Wonder what will Michelle will wear to the Inauguration to go with those new bangs?

SOURCE[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 18, 2013
I love the hairstyle! Damn she looks gorgeous, mama mia smiley
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Tariqh: 6:38am On Jan 18, 2013
Nice hairdo.... Way more better than the Stoopid Brazilian hair gotten from a dead brazilian lady 9ja babes die 4

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecideddunno, maybe it's just today. I love her but i gats to be blunt here.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Arewa360: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2013
The fringe looks a bit awkward

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by tjskii(f): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2013
big fat miss,i mean wat d heck died on her head undecided

9 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Yeye hairstyle

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by semid4lyfe(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
Not good. . . .a miss IMO

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
I am not digging it lai lai
Looks like what you see on the head of a hooker or those doo woop singers of the 50s and 60s

7 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by JeSoul(f): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Love Michele Obama. But the hairstyle's not as good on her as her previous do. It is not as natural and a bit too "weave-ish" looking.

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Siga: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
This one pass miss... she "lago" in front of goal post... simply put...she yakubu on this one...

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hit! smiley smiley smiley

I love banged bobs! It gives off a younger look. smiley
She looks good.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
miss undecided
not good @ all

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by azpekuliar: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Isn't that an Orangutan?
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by dljbd1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
HIT
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by babarazy: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
Na suku be dat abi patewo?

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Freiburger(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hit.
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by manny4life(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi: I am not digging it lai lai
Looks like what you see on the head of a hooker or those doo woop singers of the 50s and 60s

I tell you my sister, this is not Mrs. Obama I know, this is a complete MISS. Mba, she has fire her stylist, why did they make her look like a masquerade? Abeg o, let her change the hairdo against Monday.

BTW, how many of you people will be here for the inaugural weekend?
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
[size=13pt]Happy birthday to our FLOTUS! cool

I, personally, think her hair looks amazing. She can pull off anything.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
Big miss...the hair no gel at all..

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
It succeeded in making her look older than a 48 years old.
Near miss. tongue
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
How much wey she take do am?
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by manny4life(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
Monday, of course, will also be busy for the First Family since it’s the inauguration of President Barack Obama. Nearly 800,000 people are expected to descend upon Washington, D.C.’s National Mall to watch him be sworn in for his second term. [size=15pt]Also on hand for the festivities will be Beyonce, who will sing the national anthem,[/size] and Kelly Clarkson, who will serenade the president and first lady with "My Country 'Tis of Thee.”

Is this some kind of sick joke or what? Did Obama's advisers not learn from Wendy Williams good shot at her? Abeg o, she shouldn't mess this one up in front of tens of thousands of people... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by etalker: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
IMO Its a "Thumb Down" from me.

Hey, don't ask me to post a pix of my girlfriend ooooo
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
That's nice, the hairstyle kinda looks like Elvis'
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Kingskid06(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nice one
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
manny4life:

I tell you my sister, this is not Mrs. Obama I know, this is a complete MISS. Mba, she has fire her stylist, why did they make her look like a masquerade? Abeg o, let her change the hairdo against Monday.

BTW, how many of you people will be here for the inaugural weekend?

I am hoping it is the ugly shot of her
That hair is ugly with a capital U
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
@manny4life: I won't be in D.C. For the inauguration, I go Kanda here for Southern California.
But I'll watch it on tv.
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by chechemania(f): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
*Arewa360*:
The fringe looks a bit akward
akward?
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Missssssssssssssssssssssssss

Black women and hair chemicals
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by manny4life(m): 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan: @manny4life: I won't be in D.C. For the inauguration, I go Kanda here for Southern California.
But I'll watch it on tv.

Nothing feels like the real life experience, you should take a flight down here... You'll love the chaos going down here. grin grin grin

Man, DC will be PACKED. As of today, they're already doing security sweep. Sat and Sun, people are already lining up with their chairs. Anyway, me I'll be there LIVE... Whether it is lows of 20's or 30's, I'll be there to witness it AGAIN. grin grin grin grin

babyosisi:

I am hoping it is the ugly shot of her
That hair is ugly with a capital U

I just hope this isn't her hairdo for Monday o, but you never know, one pic isn't enough to pass down judgement. Perhaps, it will reveal it's wonderful perfection in a different scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
SHE LOOK LIKE RICK JAMES WITH THAT HAIRSTYLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! / Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway / Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.