Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! (9579 Views)

3 Things You Should Do After Sex / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2013
I receive newsletters from an author (female not in Nigeria) on relationships. I decided to share this particular (topic) i recently received, i don't even know why. Read and be richly blessed!

What do you think? Are men being chauvinists by wanting their "old jobs" back? Or are they simply yearning to do what Mother Nature intended them to do? Now, I know many of you aren't married yet. I'm sure many of you are actually just getting started, meeting men and dating casually. That's okay. I just want to remind you that, as much as society may hate the idea, ROLES are important in a relationship. Yes, gender equality is good. But NOT in dating, and NOT in relationships! Here are a few "gender roles" that you might want to keep in mind as you meet new men:

============================== ==========
ROLE #1 - IT'S HIS JOB TO PURSUE YOU.
Ever noticed how the more you chase a guy, the more he seems to run away? That's Mother Nature trying to remind you that it's HIS job to pursue you...not yours! Let me say that again: It's the guy's job to chase us. What's our job? Our job is to keep things interesting. Make the chase fun and make sure he knows the prize of catching you is worth the work. wink Besides, the best men out there are also the best pursuers. The weak men NEVER chase and wait for desperate, needy women to chase THEM. So don't chase or you might end up with a weak, lousy man by accident!

ROLE #2 - IT'S NOT YOUR JOB TO STAY IN TOUCH
In the dating stages of your relationship, or when he's just starting to court you, it's HIS job to call you up, to e-mail you, to text you and basically stay in touch. Why is it HIS job? Because it's a sign that he's still chasing you. When he STOPS calling you up and staying in touch that means he's given up the chase. My advice? Feel free to NOT answer his calls right away, just to add a little tension and interest. But don't play with his feelings too much, or he'll start thinking you're not interested! Later on in the relationship, when you're already going steady, it's okay to call him up and initiate conversation. But when you're just starting out, don't jinx yourself!

ROLE #3 - IT'S HIS JOB TO ASK YOU OUT
I hope I've hammered it home hard enough! wink Again, let HIM do the chasing. It's his job to pursue you, it's his job to call you up, and it's HIS job to ask you out. Remember, in the dating game, the one who's being chased is the one with the upper hand. So don't devalue yourself by doing his job!

DON'T SCARE AWAY HALF THE MEN YOU MEET!
The 3 roles we discussed in today's Newsletter will help you out in the very beginning of your relationship. By simply keeping these 3 roles in mind, you'll avoid turning off half the men you meet!

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2013
Rubbish! Women and these books.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2013
This is a bit dusty,i mean partially crap...In the 21st century,milleniums after the Dark age,Nature has made it that it takes two to tango. Those roles are selfish and a r/ship will rarely survive with these as a benchmark.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by cindyrella(f): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2013
Nice.
I like smiley

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by seunfly: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2013
Why don't you include
DO NOT DEMAND MONEY FROM HIM: he will see you as a parasite.

32 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by djeezy(m): 10:14am On Jan 18, 2013
Rubbish. If you think it's all about you, the only person you'll end up with is you.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by NnamdiN: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2013
Chase Ke ? With my Lamborghini and a mansion in banana island. Them never born that woman grin ask for my address jor, u just might get it.

Heck I might even tell her I aint interested anymore after she don use her last card pay tp grin
It's a man's world after all.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by ifyeky(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2013
seunfly: Why don't you include
DO NOT DEMAND MONEY FROM HIM: he will see you as parasite.

Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by cindyrella(f): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2013
NnamdiN: Chase Ke ? With my Lamborghini and a mansion in banana island. Them never born that woman grin ask for my address jor, u just might get it.

Heck I might even tell her I aint interested anymore after she don use her last card pay tp grin
For your mind abi? undecided
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by NnamdiN: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2013
^^^yes for my mind.
I'm actually a bitter dude. Ur specie ruined my once beauriful family grin
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by cindyrella(f): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2013
NnamdiN: ^^^yes for my mind.
I'm actually a bitter dude. Ur specie ruined my once beauriful family grin
Oh bitter dude huh?
Well bitterness get's u nowhere.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2013
NnamdiN: Chase Ke ? With my Lamborghini and a mansion in banana island. Them never born that woman grin ask for my address jor, u just might get it.

says who?
undecided
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by profeoo(m): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2013
Nawa 4 gals ooo. It is our job 2 provide cash. It is our job 2 chase. It is our job 2 call. Xo wat is d job of d gals Rules lyk these mk gals look frustrated afta guys hv finally 'caught' them... Pls dis is d 21st century.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2013
^ well am just sharing what i received , na bad thing i do?
undecided
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by sweetcocoa(f): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2013
Arrant nonsense.

Who still has time for useless protocols\forming?

Omo follow that dude up as the spirit leads you jare.

14 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by cindyrella(f): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2013
AmBeautiful: ^ well am just sharing what i received , na bad thing i do?
undecided
No mind them Abeg u no do bad.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by holyvirgin: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2013
You forgot to add
NEVER SLEEP WITH HIM before saying 'I do'.
undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2013
cindyrella:
No mind them Abeg u no do bad.

kiss
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by topsco(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2013
Huh! Na guys come b the bombardment general abi,Na our work be everything abi.dat original writer of dat rules must be from Germany,ladies there always selfish and men always on chase.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by NnamdiN: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2013
AmBeautiful:

says who?
undecided
me
cindyrella:
Oh bitter dude huh?
Well bitterness get's u nowhere.
I didn't choose this path. The things I loved/love were taken from me.

Let's not derail pls
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by TableLeg(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2013
BOLLOCKS!!!!
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by HARDDON: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2013
huh? are women really dis frustrated? you see what you like and can't

spin your web?

wise ladies know how to subtly make him come over. and it would still seem like he is the one that actually did.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by ogoplus: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2013
My Ex (the woman I would have married) practised all 3 at varying degrees.

Today I am happily married.......she is still single at 30+.

Please don't ask me why because you can't practise 1,2, and 3 above and expect a sane guy to ask for your hand in marriage.

We are still friends......when I confronted her on her she treated me(doing 1,2 and 3 above) she said I should have held on to the relationship if I really loved her.

I made her understand she made me felt like a nuisance back in those days.

Girls please don't do it. It hurts. If don't like the guy; tell him !

10 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by slimming: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2013
ok
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by FarWatcher: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2013
The last time I checked, the YEAR is 2013!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by EzePromoe: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2013
No need for shouting. When there's money, all the three laws will automatically be violated.
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Meegadough: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2013
sweetcocoa: Arrant nonsense.

Who still has time for useless protocols\forming?

Omo follow that dude up as the spirit leads you jare.
Tell 'em
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by Ebubejesus(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
I believe you.
Eze Promoe: No need for shouting. When there's money, all the three laws will automatically be violated.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by mudistr(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
When I be no get money, i be like to they chase woman. Since i sart to dey make money, i don loose interest to chase. If I say Hi, and u no answer me, I drive my moto pass go Hi anoda woman. The time wen person go use take chase go fit bring plenty yanfu yanfu money
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by mudistr(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
but if u be young gal, u fine welu wel, u get money pls ya papa get money, plus u go better oyinbo school, then i fit chase u

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by polyyee(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
u knw wat i tnink,GURLZ shuld she be able to tell themselves that every guy would love his girl to be 50-50 in anything he does.coz most guys only date a girl for having a girl friend sake.IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A GIRL TO BE ATLEAST OVER 18 NOT TO HAVE A BOY FREIND SO U TRY AND KEEP HIM ANY TYM HE TRIES AND IMPRESS U SO PLS GURLZZZZZ DONT DULL AT ALL PLS
Re: 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! by mudistr(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
for example i don try PM vivian chinanze, she no answer me.
wetin u wan make i do? make i pursue am go Bayelsa state then she still no answer me? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * / Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection / For Those Who Want To Keep Snakes As Pets, Look At What A Snake Did To The Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.