Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

“I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma (26871 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress / Nollywood Actor Kolade Oyewande Shot New Film With Ayo Adesanya / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Mization(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2013
Alhaji Wasiu Alabi, popularly known as Pasuma he divulged some closely guarded secrets regarding his past and his unmarried status.

Extract:
YOU once said growing up in Mushin must have been a rough and tough time for you. How rough exactly was your childhood?
Talking about rough, there is something about Mushin that people run away from. Being a Mushin person, people don’t usually want to associate with you or give you things. When someone asks you where you are from and you say Mushin, they don’t want to have anything to do with you. But I saw it as a challenge. When I was a young boy, I attended Muslim Mission Primary School. Afterwards, I moved to Nigeria Model High School, Idioro also in Mushin. I decided that I wanted to get out of the place and make people know that it is not only rascally people that come out of Mushin. If we can talk of someone like Honourable Funmilayo Tejuoso, Honourable Ganiyu Solomon, Honourable Muiz Bamire all from Mushin making a difference, I determined that I could do better than they did. And thank God, for where I am today and I am proud to say it anywhere that I am from Mushin.

Are you not married or you’re divorced?
I am not married but I have children.

In Yoruba culture, a 45-year-old man is expected to have been married.
Exactly.
So why aren’t you married?
I don’t want to rush into it. I would have been married earlier but it didn’t work out. The person I was supposed to have married was Ayo Adesanya. I love her so much. Everybody in my family knew her and knew that I wanted to marry her.

What happened?
You journalists caused it. Nobody outside of my family knew about our relationship then and that was the way we wanted it. But one day we went together to a show and some journalists saw us together and they slammed our pictures on the front page of the newspaper. It was The Fame newspaper then. Apparently, they had been hearing the rumour but they could not confirm it so they didn’t use the story. But this day when they saw us together, they just used the picture, without even interviewing us. When the wahala started, Ayo couldn’t handle it anymore. I would call her that I want to see her and she would say she was busy. I could feel it that she was withdrawing from the relationship and I had to let her go.

Did you feel you made a mistake letting her go?
Well, there’s something about love. If you love someone, you’d want them to be happy. If their happiness is not with you, you’ll have to let them go. She couldn’t handle the pressure and she obviously was not happy again. So I had to let her go.

It seems you’re still in love with her. Are you?
(Laughs). She’s been married and has a child. Although the relationship didn’t last.

If Ayo says yes to your marriage proposal today, would you still marry her?
Yes! If she says yes today, we’ll head for the altar tomorrow.

So you’re still in love with her.
Yes.

Are you dating someone now?
I am free. I am currently single but I have a friend.

Did you date Iyabo Ojo?
No. Thank you for that question. Let people know that she and I are not dating. She is my very good friend and we are very close. Outside of that, we are not dating. We have not dated before, and we are not dating. The idea has not crossed our minds.
Now that people have planted the idea into your mind, would you consider it?
No. We are friends and that is enough for us. I am not dating Iyabo. Please help me tell them.

You’ve given almost 30 years of your life to music. Any other plans for the future?
Let’s wait and see what the future has for me. You have to understand that you have to move with time and seasons. My own is that I want people to think of me and say this guy has tried for the industry and for the country. I want people to say I want to become like Pasuma. I want people to live a free and purposeful life. My future is in God’s hands. I pray for long life though and to be able to use that life to make significant impact on people’s lives and to make the industry bigger.
http://www.informationng.com/2013/01/i-am-still-in-love-with-ayo-adesanya-pasuma.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by emilyone(f): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2013
Oganla 1

7 Likes

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Akshow: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2013
Still on this matter? Ayo has moved on and marry. Baba Aaliyah stop lusting after somebody's wife

1 Like

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by slimyem: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
lol.
I like his sincerity..smiley

8 Likes

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by patostation(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
When did the love affair start?

1 Like

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Joniboi(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lol
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by maclatunji: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mization:

Did you feel you made a mistake letting her go?
Well, there’s something about love. If you love someone, you’d want them to be happy. If their happiness is not with you, you’ll have to let them go. She couldn’t handle the pressure and she obviously was not happy again. So I had to let her go.

Boohoo! This is so sad- somebody get me some tissue! cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by dridowu: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
Popsy Aaliyah, Oganla Fuji, GSM LOMO ETC UR HEAD DY DRE

1 Like

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by jpcomrade: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Kiniun Alhaji,Lagata,Obama of fuji,Ijaya 1,popsi Aliya,mr computer,Arabambi all the way

1 Like

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by maclatunji: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
jpcomrade: Kiniun Alhaji,Lagata,Obama of fuji,Ijaya 1,popsi Aliya,mr computer,Arabambi all the way

The only thing remaining is for the smoke of hashish to overtake this thread- kai! The kain fans wey this guy get- cheesy grin grin

By the way I have this quote from Twitter for you Pasuma:

Sometimes the first step towards healing is crying. Never be afraid to cry, its part of the healing process and it takes courage to cry. grin grin grin
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by 5alive(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
jpcomrade: Kiniun Alhaji,Lagata,Obama of fuji,Ijaya 1,popsi Aliya,mr computer,Arabambi all the way
arabambi for where
Are u a learner??
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
slimyem: lol.
I like his sincerity..smiley
You beat me to that dear. I wouldnt answer that question of wanting to marry Ayo again. The guy is truly sincere,straight and humble. Most people will deny. Love in the air.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by phecs: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cooked interview!dis dude cnt speak english fluently!

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by dont8(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Oganla all the way wink
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by DidiLove1: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
phecs: Cooked interview!dis dude cnt speak english fluently!

Yes, and where has your PHD in English gotten you?

Oganla 4 life!!

11 Likes

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Artistree: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
I have watched this guy on air and sincerely I don't think he can flow like the OP claims.
He reminds me of Tuface Idibia...
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by shadrach77: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
ijaya of fuji! double tuale! boate! grin grin grin
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by gabrieli(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2013

Bros, the guy try ooo, there was a time he could not make a simple sentence in english language correctly. Though, one can still pick some grammatical errors in this interview. On the average, he has improved greatly.
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Ejine(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Akshow: Still on this matter? Ayo has moved on and marry. Baba Aaliyah stop lusting after somebody's wife

Are you talking about the same marriage she ran away from?
Dude, she has divorced the man, Goriola Hassan.

"My Marriage Could Have Killed Me" - Ayo Adesanya
http://www.naijarules.com/vb/nollywood-movie-stars/34611-my-marriage-could-have-killed-me-ayo-adesanya.html
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by sagytariusTM1: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
On a serious note who is pasuma?
who is Ayo Adesanya?

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by paparazzi1987(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mization: Alhaji Wasiu Alabi, popularly known as Pasuma he divulged some closely guarded secrets regarding his past and his unmarried status.

Are you not married or you’re divorced?
I am not married but I have children.

In Yoruba culture, a 45-year-old man is expected to have been married.
Exactly.
So why aren’t you married?
I don’t want to rush into it.

This dude is really funny. He says he does not want to rush in to marriage when he already has uncountable children. grin grin grin
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by dammytosh: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2013

Very good point but i will gladly speak like victor Ikpeba and laugh to the bank instead of speaking fluently like you whose only miserable asset is the miserable phone you used to type your miserable comment. grin

14 Likes

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by BabaO2: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
sagytarius™:
who is Ayo Adesanya?
You dont belong...fashi

1 Like

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Who is this local champion?
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Siga: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lesson to all u guys rushing into marriage...una see say Pasuma at 45 still dey single...so, make una sef wait now....45 is to new 25 now...lol grin grin grin
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
sagytarius™:
who is Ayo Adesanya?

It's amazing how some people local dudes and dudettes get on front page
Yesterday it was mercy ayigbe or somebody
Na wa
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by tpia5: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
He should get married plz.

There are many single women looking for husbands.
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by sagytariusTM1: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
Baba_O:
You dont belong...fashi
Oh sorry dear.
I forgot that Google is my best friend.
Done a background check, and found out they really do not appear in my list of Celebs.
Duh!
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by sagytariusTM1: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Na wa
When I initially heard the name Adesanya, I thought it was maybe an Ex Governor in the west.
Thier fame is only confined within the SW, I guess.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Dygeasy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Na wa
and so f*cking what?

Wah are you saying? Local dudes and dudettes? Like seriously. Should it have been Angelina Jolie or Tom Cruise?

When wizkid or d'banj that you know are talked about, those aren't local dudes right?

Go sit down somewhere will you?

8 Likes

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dygeasy: and so f*cking what?

Wah are you saying? Local dudes and dudettes? Like seriously. Should it have been Angelina Jolie or Tom Cruise?

When wizkid or d'banj that you know are talked about, those aren't local dudes right?

Go sit down somewhere will you?

I mean local as in village champion
Get it?
Pasuma ko possum ni

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Thomas And Baby In Matching Pose / Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram / Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.