Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips (68416 Views)

Meet The Man With The Largest Hips [photos] / Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) / PHOTO: Woman With The Largest Hips In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by 8686(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Somebody lied grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by tripledub: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
tongue from russia with love
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Braincheck: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
if na 4 9nija no bus conductor go let her enter him molue.. Dis one go cause loss. She go consume d man seat or @ least 3 pple space.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by billyG(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
;DHmmm!oni-idi of idiland ;
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by nagoma(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
nativedoctor: She must have a specialy constructed toilet seat

It's like driving a car in to change engine oil - and you can miss the pit !!.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by EmmyBoy2(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
cheesy
babniyen: Surgeons dey prepare o. Business dey come soon.
grin ha ha ha ha haaaa!!!
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Eloho29(f): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
my goodness shocked
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by CGKing(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
3000 calories?? What a blob. This is all dangerous to ur health you know. Talking about.... How does the hus manage all this? Does he like have to walk into the cave like structure to....?
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Beno3: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
grin grin I no think sey I need table anymore because if I keep a bottle of beer for the back side, beleive me, the bottle go stand. Even with my drinking glasses. Dbanj think sey na only him dey endowed, him never see this one. ;DI
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Ikwerefistson: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Igwe.:
hmm
baba sukura see ur spec o
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Beno3: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
grin grin I no think sey I need table anymore because if I keep a bottle of beer for the back side, beleive me, the bottle go stand. Even with my drinking glasses. Dbanj think sey na only him dey endowed, him never see this one.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by razznaija(f): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
erm sexy?.................okay o
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by outcome12: 12:08am On Jan 19, 2013
OFCOURSE THIS IS GIVEN THE FAMILY NOTHING LESS THAN 2OK DOLLARS ANNUALLY, I AM SURE GUINNES WILL BE GIVEN HER NOTHING LESS THAN 10K DOLLARS AND OTHER ENDORSEMENT HOWEVER I AM SURE SHE WILL GO IN FOR SURGERY WHEN THEY ARE FINACIALLRY SECURE ,THERE IS ALWAYS HAPPINESS IN WHATEVER U DO DEPENDS ON HOW PLEASED YOU ARE..
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by 30secs(m): 12:13am On Jan 19, 2013
Rubbish!! Disgusting!! *Tueh!!!*
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Jesuspikin87(m): 12:45am On Jan 19, 2013
grin grin HIPS OBVIOUSLY DONT LIE......... grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Saipro(m): 4:08am On Jan 19, 2013
Missy_B: Where's the ''Chineke'' gif when you need it. grin grin

Whilst I avoid posting on threads like this, I can imagine seismic activity with each step she takes. I mean, she's practically sinking into the sand (her pic taken on the beach)!
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by obi2012: 4:49am On Jan 19, 2013
anyama... ewww
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 19, 2013

what is this? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by ekereku: 6:35am On Jan 19, 2013
I like her. How I wish...
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by lagcity(m): 7:00am On Jan 19, 2013
this lady gat jokes, she said men like hour glass figure. excuse me, ma'am, does that look like hour glass to you? cheesy fork outta here!
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Enetim(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2013
Hmmmm no b small tin o. I cnt appreciate dat
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by maj007(m): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
So disgusting on so many level.

Black men need to start caring. Fat is not it.

Can you just imagine.

Oh boy, see jealousy. Lol

My sister, hope u r not feeling jealous because u b lepa.

U wll be surprised to know quite a number of men wld do anything to have an "ikebe super" like this at home.

Get some fatty b0oty and see wht I mean.

Although, personally I feel irritated by the big thang
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by lekanwj(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2013
Shapeless cool
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by salt1: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2013
outcome12: OFCOURSE THIS IS GIVEN THE FAMILY NOTHING LESS THAN 2OK DOLLARS ANNUALLY, I AM SURE GUINNES WILL BE GIVEN HER NOTHING LESS THAN 10K DOLLARS AND OTHER ENDORSEMENT HOWEVER I AM SURE SHE WILL GO IN FOR SURGERY WHEN THEY ARE FINACIALLRY SECURE ,THERE IS ALWAYS HAPPINESS IN WHATEVER U DO DEPENDS ON HOW PLEASED YOU ARE..
Your post just answered my question. I was wondering how much she's being paid as a record holder to remain this big or if it's just for the fame.

The amount sounds so small. I mean, with her eating habit, that's peanut. I think she and her family enjoy the fame. The husband and kids can brag about being related to someone in The Guiness book.
She can also be sending self_acceptance messages to other fatsos battling with low self esteem
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by doublekk: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2013
Dis one na sexy queen,,John my friend in aba ll like dis_she is kpamkpam iyabo.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by okennaM: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2013
Imagine when this dance kukere, what will it be like?
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by ChuckD1(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2013
Hmmm! I'm sure all of you admiring her will have a change of heart when she appears in just panties.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by wazobiaforu(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2013
grin grin grin my wife said is MEAT not Hip again
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by IncomeTutor: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2013
Where will the husband start from?

Hmmmm! Wonders will never end!
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by lindalistic(f): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Hips indeed....enuf pity for her.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Cabsso(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2013
Black men wun‘t stop amazin us. Anyway kip prayin & fastin so dat ur man wil continue seein ur sexy luk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection / 10 Countries That Were Never been Colonized / Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.