Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

How Do I Browse With My Modem On My Mid Android 4.0 Touch Screen Tablet Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Browse With My Modem On My Mid Android 4.0 Touch Screen Tablet Pc (1096 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How Can I Browse With The 3GB That Comes With My Glo Comonth BIS Plan / Using Mtn Modem On Ubuntu Linux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Browse With My Modem On My Mid Android 4.0 Touch Screen Tablet Pc by maxibrainz: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
I just bought the MID
Android 4.0 Touch
Screen Tablet PC and am finding it difficult to browse on it with my modem. I dont want to spend money browsing with wifi in the cafe except i want to update my antivirus or do some heavy download that why i want to use my modem on it. I connected my Glo Bolt E303 modem am using glo sim but each time i open the browser and try to browse it show me network failure, the tab uses 3G and the modem is also 3G it conected fine but whenever i try connecting to the net it show network failure. Can you guys pls teach me how to configure it so i would be able to use my modem to browse with it tanx. Lastly can i use an external bluetooth device on it because it has no bluetooth. Tanx alot

Re: How Do I Browse With My Modem On My Mid Android 4.0 Touch Screen Tablet Pc by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
How much did you get this tab ? Truth be told you are better off using a phone as a wifi hotspot cos that modem thing na long tin o
Re: How Do I Browse With My Modem On My Mid Android 4.0 Touch Screen Tablet Pc by maxibrainz: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
I would also like to know how to connect my phone to my tab and use my phone as a modem
Re: How Do I Browse With My Modem On My Mid Android 4.0 Touch Screen Tablet Pc by maxibrainz: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
Guitarlife: How much did you get this tab ? Truth be told you are better off using a phone as a wifi hotspot cos that modem thing na long tin o
na 25k

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Bis Rocking Wella On Pc Users / Is it advisable to Buy A Laptop Online? / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.