Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:54 AM

Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? (18752 Views)

PHOTO: Iyanya And His Six Pack Cover Ping Magazine / Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs / Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by cold(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
all4naija: Do 6-packs prevent any man from making money?
Seriously o!I need to understand the mindset making the rounds around here.How does having a well chiseled ab equate to being broke?Besides,I have yet to see a broke 6-pack guy.They may not be ostentatiously rich but definitely not broke by any stretch of the imagination
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by enemmo(f): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
Six zeroes more likely,
Though its good to be physically fit,That too shall pass eventually
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Symphony007: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
Guys who have 6 pacs are greedy!! Why can't you just have one?..the goo old "pot belly"cheesy
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by OmerianConsult: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
I think thick wads (of cash) will make the largest six packs irrelevant to any babe.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by kelech1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
snowprince01: Most of d guys beefing d six pack dude must really have big belly. Every1 has d right to decide how he or she wanna be..its gud to b in shape, u call it sexy body. U must not b rich to look gud my people..just look gud cos it can even help giv u an edge
Yea man...even if you've not made money yet,at least you look good!
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
Personally, 6packs don't trip me. I prefer a guy with a well toned and flat tummy. 6packs make me very uncomfortable. I dunno why. undecided
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Sike(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
Nowadays, It's Money that Speaks.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
To All the people beefing 6 packs.six packs doesnt mean u are poor its just a way of looking healthy and gud.why do u think majority of male entertainment stars are going crazy over it does dat mean they are poor many people and their poverty mentality always shouting money as if they even hve enough of it
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by sanspiffy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
well, maybe it's not much of a big deal in nigeria but right here bruv, them chicks will go to any length just to get down with you it's a fact cool

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by KINGwax(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
Richfella: Men are biologically programmed to respond to a woman's looks (hardware). While women are programmed to respond to a man's behaviour (software).

Your girlfriend will leave you for a man like Obasanjo in a flash (barring any external societal pressure - slut, old man, etc).

A man like OBJ has several of the attribute that will make a woman chase you down. Forget money. Dominance, status, a very strong sense of reality, leadership, doggedness, drive, humour & playfulness etc.

Forget your looks as a man - it counts for little. It's just like being attracted to a girl because of her shoes.

intelligence at it's top!
U're highly recognized!!!
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
Some guys are funny...any little thing they start talking about money and girls...later u would call them gold diggers,plus many of these guys dont even have the money they talk about.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by tintingz(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
na lie...buh i no get sha...my belle just dey flat grin

6 cracks grin
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by drshrewd: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
it is unfortunate that most naija chicks don't know the value of well defined abs
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by MaziOmenuko: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
Who needs a six-pack when you got a 12-inches long d-i---c-kk?
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by kittykat1(f): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
6 packs is desirable but not compulsory.I can do with a flat toned tummy. Pot belly; u are on ur own. It is an eyesore
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by donsteady(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
Any way, I am loving my 6pks.... Working hard to get 8 befor end of the yrs. will post pics as soon as I achieve that
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by masterpiecer(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ishilove: Personally, 6packs don't trip me. I prefer a guy with a well toned and flat tummy. 6packs make me very uncomfortable. I dunno why. undecided

does 6packs of N1000 notes makes u uncomfortable too? grin
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by masterpiecer(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
i was struggling wit 3 n a half before, all of a sudden, i dont know where they all went toembarassed
now i'm left with only 1cry
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Rooneyboy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
kandiikane: ^ grin

Ideally, I would love to date a guy with 6packs but I've got to think ahead. Will his 6pack, tight azz feed my children, spoil them rotten, buy me my yacht? Noo. So, it's not important. He has to have good genes though physically.

you are sill a dreamer , how old are u ?
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by ITbomb(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Pringozie02:
The only thing that would make it appropriate is if your community is having steady problems with the neighboring villages.

So six pack na for people wey their get steady problems with their community or neighbor and others aspiring to be bouncers or bodyguard.

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by meerkat(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
I love 2 pac cool grin
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Afam4eva(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
masterpiecer:

does 6packs of N1000 notes makes u uncomfortable too? grin
lol grin
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by vislabraye(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
all4naija: Do 6-pack Abs prevent any man from making money?

That's the main Questio
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Kzinne: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2013

Ideally, I would love to date a guy with 6packs but I've got to think ahead. Will his 6pack, tight azz feed my children, spoil them rotten, buy me my yacht? Noo. So, it's not important. He has to have good genes though physically.
why depend on a man to feed u?, lazy woman
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Kzinne: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2013

why depend on a man to feed u?, lazy bitch
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by movmentish(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
Lessons learnt from thread.....
1) Majority of nl guys/men have big tummy
2)Majority of nl guys have unhealthy lifestyle
3)Majority of nl guys hate the players instead of the game
4)Majority of nl guys want but can't have 6 pacs
5)Majority of nl guys are tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by donsteady(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
movmentish: Lessons learnt from thread.....
1) Majority of nl guys/men have big tummy
2)Majority of nl guys have unhealthy lifestyle
3)Majority of nl guys hate the players instead of the game
4)Majority of nl guys want but can't have 6 pacs
5)Majority of nl guys are tongue tongue tongue
. Do u also have abs?
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
ayizz: all of u campaigning against 6 packs is because u dont have one or may be u are too lazy to work ur self out.........u dont need to look like voltron........look smart,have nice body......." a body is more fascinating wen its half hidden and wen u have d six packs"..........y are d ladies tryn to look like kim kardesian?.......y can dey just be fat and shapeless to see if boys go call dem? ....two words "dont hate d player.....hate d game" player haters tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

NA YEYE DEY WORRY YOU, six pack with no food and money na nonsense. No go find work do, sit down der dey worship your yeye six pack

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Gospell(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
mr.born2fuck:
Very soon, will enter generation of 12 packs. My own 6 packs is money and my longdick, I don't even have power to carry wealth but have strength to Bleep for 2 hrs provided I have just made cash. If broke my dick always have problem rising
youar talkn out of point!

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Gospell(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
Kingscee:
NA YEYE DEY WORRY YOU, six pack with no food and money na nonsense. No go find work do, sit down der dey worship your yeye six pack
six pack has a meanin okay,nbdy was born with it,it means hardwrk and endurance cos dats how u can get it,if u can wrk hard 2 luk gud,u will work harda 2 make money...UNDERSTOOD?
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by BeingAkorede(m): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
Bro lets also talk about 8 packs...

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by iammodel(m): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
cold: Yessss!A six-pack ab is a necessity in this day and age.In fact,six packs are taking the back seat now.Men are are moving on to Eight-packs as I type cool.Seriously though if you find a guy with well chiseled abs it shows pain,patience,perseverance & endurance.Characteristics which can be applied to any facet of life.

P.s..Dangote has a six pack cool.I bet you didn't know that

Dey deceive ursef, no go use ur tym make money, dey use am build 12packs. Ur a-nus go soon push out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mololo.org Beauty Achieve - Learn A Lot About Your Hair And Skin / Aso-oke For Your Event >quality & Affordable< *order Now* / Lace: The New Bridesmaid Look (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.