Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

If Logicboy Was Broke!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Logicboy Was Broke!!! (4217 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
^^^^

lmao!!! Vedaxcool the boko haramite leader
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Self employed nairalander cheesy
Good for you.
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Revolva(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2013
Look I have followed this post...I observed that the folks here that insulted logoc boy are christains and are intolerant - instead of them to by FAITH assist a brother that's is in need they are waiting for you to be in their church before they can assist ''that's the annoying thing about religion....intolerant fools..logicboy keep the athiesm we need folk like you to move foward
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2013
Revolva: Look I have followed this post...I observed that the folks here that insulted logoc boy are christains and are intolerant - instead of them to by FAITH assist a brother that's is in need they are waiting for you to be in their church before they can assist ''that's the annoying thing about religion....intolerant fools..logicboy keep the athiesm we need folk like you to move foward
Do you even understand what the thread is all about?

2 Likes

Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
Reyginus: Do you even understand what the thread is all about?
Lolz.. A good question this time.. tongue

Oga Revolva, no need to start firing.. Chill... It's just comedy...
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Revolva: Look I have followed this post...I observed that the folks here that insulted logoc boy are christains and are intolerant - instead of them to by FAITH assist a brother that's is in need they are waiting for you to be in their church before they can assist ''that's the annoying thing about religion....intolerant fools..logicboy keep the athiesm we need folk like you to move foward

lol....I understand where you are coming from but this thread is a joke not true. smiley
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Bella3(f): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
Eh he.. Hw una dy?
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Revolva(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol....I understand where you are coming from but this thread is a joke not true. smiley

Ok I see ....even if its not true...I know how christians behave a lot that's why I stop affiliating to any church -- I am a freethinker and me and my god...if there is any !!! This life is a big question mark
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
Revolva:

Ok I see ....even if its not true...I know how christians behave a lot that's why I stop affiliating to any church -- I am a freethinker and me and my god...if there is any !!! This life is a big question mark

Agreed smiley
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

delusions of grandeur
you are the one deluded with religious matters. Abi, hw come things like hell border you
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mee234:
you are the one deluded with religious matters. Abi, hw come things like hell border you

Explain thyself
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Bella3(f): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

Explain thyself
PLS WHO IS IMPERSONATING logicboy?
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
Bélla3: PLS WHO IS IMPERSONATING logicboy?

What? Even if someone was impersonating me, how would you know? Do you know me personally? Do you know me intimately? Are you my girlfriend?

Is this some reverse psychology toasting or what? kiss
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Bella3(f): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

What? Even if someone was impersonating me, how would you know? Do you know me personally? Do you know me intimately? Are you my girlfriend?

Is this some reverse psychology toasting or what? kiss
NA WA O. Toast ke?
Anyway i was expecting you to dash her some insults bt you didnt. If you continue without insults, i promise to campaign and vote for you this years religion sec. Poster of the yearwink

1 Like

Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
Bélla3: NA WA O. Toast ke?
Anyway i was expecting you to dash her some insults bt you didnt. If you continue without insults, i promise to campaign and vote for you this years religion sec. Poster of the yearwink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Ishilove: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
First off, it's LOGICboy, not logocboy. Sheesh.

Second off,this thread was opened as a joke on Logicboy's part. The whole thread is a joke. Nobody is compelling Logicboy to come to church. Logicboy is not broke (I think).

Learn to read and understand the central theme of a thread first before coming online to blab rubbish.

angry
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Unluvable(f): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
Bélla3: NA WA O. Toast ke?
Am just imagining the irony 'anti-religious poster winning religion section poster of the year' cool
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Bella3(f): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
Unluvable*:

Am just imagining the irony 'anti-religious poster winning religion section poster of the year' cool
lol.
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Unluvable*:

lol...wetin na?

Why una wan spoil my political career grin
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Unluvable(f): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol...wetin na?

Why una wan spoil my political career grin
grin grin, its going to be a slap, am trying to 'save faces in this faceless forum'
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
Unluvable*:

grin grin, its going to be a slap, am trying to 'save faces in this faceless forum'

smiley
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
bump/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree / To My Fellow Christians Out There, ''does Pulgatory Really Exist''? / 20 - 20 Questions From Huxley In The Huxley-Noetic Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.