Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? (6576 Views)

Ways To Add More Value To Yourself: Becoming Indispensable. / What Has Nairaland Taught You? / How Has Nairaland Changed Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Ganys: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
In other threads, i have seen people bragging about being on Nairaland since 2006 but couldnt mention one thing they gained from this site.
Personally, i believed that Nairaland is a life changing Forum where different people with different background converge.
This site had add more value to my financial life and equipped me to become who i am today. Im not trying to advertise for Seun here (Im sure his Head will be Swelling now wink), Im just trying to be honest.
Since You Joined Nairaland, Has it add any Value to your life?
Share your Experience with us here

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Lexusgs430: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Space booked

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by locust01(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Yee paa. First 2 comment. Seun yo da fuen.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by ITbomb(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
These people , una too dey fast.
Why me third.
Nairaland keep my mind from being the Devil's workshop when I don't feel like going anywhere or do anything.
Most importantly it keeps me up to date and the biggest collection of 'How to' concerning almost all spheres of living in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by delors(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
I once had up to 30 likes on one of my comments and I started dancing...what a good feeling... grin

16 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
BREAKING NEWS:
RIHANA IS DEAD.

Rihana died yesterday around 7:15pm. According to a reliable source, she was said to die after an unsuccessful operation that was performed on her recently. Her burial is to be fixed during the weekend. Rihana Okechukwu is a girl of 22 years from ahiazu mbaise LGA imo state, Nigeria

Spacebook*

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by locust01(m): 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lexusgs430: Space booked
Lobatan
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by tomakint: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Very well, Nairaland is as good as a 'Place of immense knowledge and of course a place you make new friends (especially a beautiful Nairalander I just met wink) and few e-enemies! To sum it up, "Nairaland has been good to me"! cool

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by nollywood20: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nairaland has made me wiser to beware of Nigerians I meet on the internet.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by tellwisdom: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
I learnt Nigerian gurls are ugly with loudmouth angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by redcliff: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GOING TO SEE THIS POST ON FRONT PAGE?

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by brownlord: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
All my life, have never sold / lease a landed property, nairaland helped me by aquiring space here and selling to nladers.

FOR SALE

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by idarajohnuko: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nairaland makeS me to here the latest information inside and out our country but the only information that was not posted last year was calabar carnival
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Mamaflex(f): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
I dont even know
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by ojubi(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
5th to comment.Dancing agaba-zonto.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by nollywood20: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
delors: I onced had up to 30 likes on one of my comments and I started dancing...what a good feeling... grin
Funny guy.
I don steal your gif of dancing man o! grin
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by tomakint: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
idara john uko: Nairaland makeS me to here the latest information inside and out our country but the only information that was not posted last year was calabar carnival

Sorry just asking, did you witnessed the 2009 edition? I think it was much fun than the 2012's version!
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Havilah93(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
making me realise that nobody is an island of knowledge......

and no matter how much you think you know, there's someone who knows better, just a little more...

No matter how worse you think your situation is, you are still better than someone.

6 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by holyvirgin: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
You know that saying 'when somebody slaps you on one cheek, turn the other cheek for another slap? Well nairaland has taught me to slap the person who slaps me even harder, if you know what I mean.....
Survival of the fittest.
cool
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
ITbomb: These people , una too dey fast.
BREAKING NEWS:
RIHANA IS DEAD.

Rihana died yesterday around 7:15pm. According to a reliable source, she was said to die after an unsuccessful operation that was performed on her recently. Her burial is to be fixed during the weekend. Rihana Okechukwu is a girl of 22 years from ahiazu mbaise LGA imo state, Nigeria

LMAO @ Rihana Okechukwu.

Retardéd post. Made me laugh though.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nairaland has not added any value to my life! angry

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by ibitomisi: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
dimples*:
BREAKING NEWS:
RIHANA IS DEAD.

Spacebook*
i nearly shout but held it for a sec to be sure it's true
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by hrmkz: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
Improved my toasting skills.
Developed my phucking talent.
Reduced my sleeping hours.
Missed lectures and most importantly okada for jam me for viewing NL on express!

6 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
@ Topic

Let me count the ways...
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by brownlord: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
dimples*:
BREAKING NEWS:
RIHANA IS DEAD.

Spacebook*

This are some of the things hv benefited since i joined this forum, if u havin a bad day, just log on to nairaland, you definately find a mad man that would crack ur rib

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by ibitomisi: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
honestly i appreciate what seun did. It enhance my personal life style. My social life been ontop of the roof.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by aywhy93(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nairaland makes sense.. it gives me litttle traffic to my blog - www.stevenbergy.com.ng where i provide the latest internet information update in the technology world...
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by locust01(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
redcliff: HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GOING TO SEE THIS POST ON FRONT PAGE?
Na who, whom I go ask. Ask google. Oshii.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
idara john uko: Nairaland makeS me to here the latest information inside and out our country but the only information that was not posted last year was calabar carnival

You mean hear?
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by fapcrook(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
NL has nearly'spoilt' my Engrrrish
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by tomakint: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
berem: Nairaland has not added any value to my life! angry
tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry kiss
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by talk2D: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
Value 1: Sometimes, i visit Nairaland just to LAUGH smiley
@ crazy comment.
Value 2: i've met positive thinkers and well wishers.
Value 3: INFORMATIVE
Value 4:To see latest pictures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is For Guys That Think They Are Sharp - Beware (SHORT STORY) / PHCN Pre-paid Meter Now Free Of Charge / Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.