Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside (1194 Views)

This Beautify Lady Went To Night Club Without Undies, Guess What Happened To Her / Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by Rufex07(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
sometimes when i pass through d neighbourhood i see ladies spread their undies outside. In my own opinion it should be dried inside. Or what do you think?
Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rufex07: sometimes when i pass through d neighbourhood i see ladies spread their undies outside. In my own opinion it should be dried inside. Or what do you think?

What gives you the impression that your opinion counts?
abeg shift undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
AmBeautiful:

abeg shift undecided
I was going to reply and then I saw this. No need. I tire for all these 'awaiting result' people on nairaland these days.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
fresh_dude: I was going to reply and then I saw this. No need. I tire for all these 'awaiting result' people on nairaland these days.
awaiting result na jamb abi waec?
Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by Sijo01(f): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Conji hold you so tey na woman pant you dey look for line...... I piri you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by Sijo01(f): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
fresh_dude: I was going to reply and then I saw this. No need. I tire for all these 'awaiting result' people on nairaland these days.

Lol @awaiting result.
Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by fxxkinheiress(f): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
What exactly is the big deal here? Are you the one wearing it?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by overdrive(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
No mind them jare if u poster b girl and u live for face me I face u house where u go spread ur undies?oya answer quick
Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by dopeJemi: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
op

if u put d sun inside deir room or bathroom, dey'lL spread dier pants inside d house
Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by greedie1(f): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sijo01: Conji hold you so tey na woman pant you dey look for line...... I piri you.
grin grin grin

op, dey say its hygienic, somethin abt micro and organisms grin
Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by ifyeky(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hehehehehe! Op joystick don dey stander as d guy c d babes dem pant for outside
Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by babysnogls: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
@OP, women are sensitive. Undies need to be sunned so as to kill d germs even after washing d undies. However, If u are living in an open place where u cant sun ur undies, u need to iron them regularly..
Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by mdee1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
Guy u forck up sha,i tink say evidence(pics) they na,mtchww!
Any where dm like make dm put am na,u wan make dm spread am on top ur head?? Lol
Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by olumaxi(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
but no b only pants n bra deh deh outsyd dis days na..wat abt d breast n kittens we deh c ontop street in d name of fashion..if dem lyk,make dem go dry dia undies ontop transformer..
Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by stupor(m): 12:24am On Jan 19, 2013
Seriously this is a very messy habit and character.

I once met a lady way back in my Nbr'hoôd,what innitially attracted her to me was her backside and humilty,sorry for being a little profane.

I don't normally look out fòr those features like my other pals but I remembered that particular evening she struck my disbelief,she was also my 5 year junior in school,i guess that was what marveled me considering the fact that she was someone that i could go for my own little sister,but no,i got interested almost immediately.

What broke the horses back and eventually ended the relationship very slowly withOut her getting noticed,was that each time she invited me to her house,there was no day i wouldn't see one or two of her pants and brazziers being hung outside on the line which stares me in the eye disgustingly anytime i pay a visit.

I gradually backed out of the relationship even though I regretted missing her thunderous and fitted backsides !

All to these distractive habits,please ladies guys don't really need to see your pants and bras being hung,we know a lot of you are clean and tidy,but please dO the dirty job well !
Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by tpia5: 12:51am On Jan 19, 2013
things wey no shack una grandfathers generation, na im dey shack you. undecided

if your girlfriends dont wash pant, una go say dem no wash am.

dem wash the undies, una still dey vex.

this lack of farming exposure is contributing to gayishness in some guys, i'm sure.

una don become women finish.

anyway, women, cover the undies with a wrapper or something, it will all still dry together. Dont let the guys or your fellow women do rituals with your undies o.
Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by Mynd44: 2:10am On Jan 19, 2013
The OP has a provlem ooo. If you wash your clothing, should you not hang them to dry? Which kin thing be this one ooo.

If it affects you, close your darned eyes. It is not by force to look at them
Re: Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside by stpat1(m): 3:51am On Jan 19, 2013
AmBeautiful:

abeg shift undecided

Chai you harsh oo. and by the way, who has confirmed that you are beautiful? console yourself

(1) (Reply)

Children Snake Charmer / The Smart Crew That Saved NL From The Brink / RIP Mc Longs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.