Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Webmasters Please Help Review This Site. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Please Help Review This Site. (495 Views)

Pls help review my new website / Help Review This Forum Site / Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Please Help Review This Site. by Raylight2(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
http://www.rcfaaua.org/godsgracecomputers.com/index.html - I'm just a beginner.

Your comments are highly welcome.
Re: Webmasters Please Help Review This Site. by yawatide(f): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
1) When I see the "beginner excuse", I get sort of turned off because to me it says, "I know it's not good but hey, I am a beginner". Web dev has many components: Front end (html, css, javascript), back end (php, jsp, etc) and design (photoshop, etc). Pick the one you are most comfortable with and for what you don't, be willing to part with a buck or 2 and partner with someone who does.

2) You need to work on the logo and menu item

3) Home page: Bottom left...a button is blocked from view

4) Duration page: Too much spacing b/w data in the upper row

5) Photos page: Don't waste your time with bordered boxes. If you don't have any info on the page, either hide the menu item or put something like, "photos coming soon"

6) Source code:
a) You have 2 body tags
b) Check the "script" tag at the top of the page. "Language" is spelled wrong.
c) Indent your code
d) Code like this is plain wrong. You need to code semantically:

<p>
<div class="style4">Photo14</div>
Mr. John<br />
B.SC
Re: Webmasters Please Help Review This Site. by Raylight2(m): 6:53am On Jan 19, 2013
Lolz. These many errors just from one person. I'm going to keep trying till i do something better. Thanks 4 ur response.

(1) (Reply)

Get Unlimited Bandwidth And Diskspace For Just 5 Thousand Naira In One Year / How To Write For Traffic And Seo / My Site Is Lacking Traffic, What Can I Do To Get Mush Traffic Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.