Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:32 PM

Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali (47922 Views)

Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by bigrovar(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
The Nigeria army has commenced their deployment in Mali with arrival of the first batch of a projected 1200 strong force landed in mali on board the Lockhead C130 military transport plane from Kaduna. The Nigeria army kitted in desert fatigue, blast helmet, our Made-in-Nigeria DICON-Marom Dolphin flak jackets – product of Israeli-Nigerian military cooperation. would be joined by the tavor rile equiped airforce Quick Response Force special forces commandos who took off from Port Harcourt, aboard the G222 medium transport plane. Our troops would be supported by the alpha jet and F7. I have to say that I have been truly impressed by the professional way the ministry of defense have handled the deployment of our troops. That we are handling the transportation of troops and materials goes show the state of our airlifting capability.

Pictures sourced from www.beegeagle.

22 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by doctokwus: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp

23 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by nitlad: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Correct
Battle ready!
Now fry those bastärds!

Which one come be 'billboard' wen dem carry paste for their gun grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp
You people just criticise blindly without thinking. If those same forces were American or French you would not say a damned thing. But it is Nigeria, so you think you can open your mouth to talk trash. Maybe it's your complex. Why not let the military commanders who are highly trained, unlike you, do their jobs? You should simply keep quiet since you have zero military training.

More Pics: Mali-bound troops

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/01/705206_489949294380196_863709155_o.jpg?w=640&h=480[/img]

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/01/290590_489949347713524_1622883741_o.jpg?w=640&h=480[/img]

[img]http://www.dailystar.com.lb/dailystar/Pictures/2013/01/18/136571_mainimg.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.trbimg.com/img-50f8b034/turbine/la-apphoto-nigeria-mali.jpg-20130117/600[/img]

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/09/charlie-drops.jpg?w=640&h=425[/img]
Nigerian Army paratroopers jump off an Alenia G222 plane during ‘NADCEL 2012′ at Jaji

211 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by rooftech: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Believe in your country,u dont even know mali and the intel. Info. Available.dont u see they dont ve their backpacks on

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by tblackE61(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
ȋ̝̊̅̄ wish am one of dem....just love dem

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by bigrovar(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp
If you decide to sure your ignorance online for the whole world to see that is your problem. I knew when I posted this that the cynicism casue it's cool brigade would show their head to find something sinister to say.

Addressing your points. when deploying in a conflict zone. come out fully armed and ready. Bamako as it stands now is not safe. We are getting reports of rebels infiltration has been reported in the city and rebels columns have been sighted less than 400km from bamako.. What is the rebels decide to give the Nigerian a special welcome? what happens then? When entering conflict zone one has to be ready for anything as the situation is very fluid and anything can happen. In one of the pictures you can see an unsmiling mean looking Soldier standing guard why is comrade disembark. That is how it's done. Make no mistake this is not a picnic.. This is war. not african nations cup.. anything can happen and one can not be too careful

94 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by seunfly: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
when are we going to move away from this inferiority complex that we always display up and down, the mind of our own things is not gud, is not standard and always find something to criticis about our own. Just go and watch how military use to disemback from plane and enlighten ur ignorance. Irrespective of where they are they must be battle ready, fittness and agile.
Goodluck to our brothers, fathers, son, wife, uncles, relative and fellow Nigerians in their course to serve humanity in Mali.

40 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
I love the Nigerian Army! Kill those islamic bastards in mali as a warnin to blood suckin demons up northern naija!

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Parisgoodman(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
See their fine camouflag! soldier go, soldier come.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by stacomaster(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
Wish the Success in dia 0perati0n!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Siga: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
Chai....enough friendly fire.... I sorry for the village wey these guys enter....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Afam4eva(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
ROSSIKE: You people just criticise blindly without thinking. If those same forces were American or French you would not say a damned thing. But it is Nigeria, so you think you can open your mouth to talk trash. Maybe it's your inferiority complex. Why not let the military commanders who are highly trained, unlike you, do their jobs? You should simply keep quiet since you have zero military training.
I think you have aa point. While i think the whole commando ish was not necessary at the airport, but Nigerians always have a wway of criticizing anything Nigerian and a foreign country had done the same thing, they'll say it's strategy.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by MadCow1: 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mali peope don price bad market...

These boys are gonna funk them up so badly, when next they think of war, they will remember Nigerian soldiers, them go park well..

My only fear na the first Nigerian civilian wey these guys go deal with when them return..

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by texazzpete(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
bigrovar: I have to say that I have been truly impressed by the professional way the ministry of defense have handled the deployment of our troops. That we are handling the transportation of troops and materials goes show the state of our airlifting capability.

Um...isn't that what the C-130s are there for? Lifting men and materiel?
There's no indication that armored vehicles are being airlifted in too, so what exactly is the complication in this?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by colombiana: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
Jenams: I love the Nigerian Army! Kill those islamic bastards in mali as a warnin to blood suckin demons up northern naija!
Ple like una nor dey use una head, I can bet 80percent of the nigerian troop deployed are moslems. Dem for kukuma give u M 60 so u wud do the job effectively punk

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Boyoorisha: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2013

Na you wan teach them their work?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by ANYPEN(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
may God be with you guys o!

for those of you criticizing for being battle ready at the airport, there is one thing Nigerians are known for and it is being different in whatever they do. as long as it is not a crime, i dare you to be different.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by PurpleHouse(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
I trust Nigeria my Country, they'll Never disapoint!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by dasparrow: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mad Cow: Mali peope don price bad market...

These boys are gonna funk them up so badly, when next they think of war, they will remember Nigerian soldiers, them go park well..

My only fear na the first Nigerian civilian wey these guys go deal with when them return..

LOL, I hear you.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
These Nigerian-made soldiers are blacker than mid-night. I love their dressing mehn! suitable for d desert(Mali). I wish them luck o. but why isn't there any fair soldier there ? i know d army is mainly made up of d northerners.(northerners are mostly black)

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by stagger: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2013

Stupid argument. What does the word COMBAT READINESS mean?

In 1990, ECOMOG forces were met by Charles Taylors NPFL forces at Monrovia port. Only fools do not learn from the past. If you have nothing better to say, I suggest you keep quiet and let the experts in military matters talk!

27 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Notice the same position of fingers, close to the trigger, by all the men. It shows the high quality training, they,ve received, this is no rag tag army .

5 Likes

Why pretend to know what you dont know. Who says the rebels cant be anywhere close to the airport Find out when you are already dead.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by stagger: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
bigrovar:
If you decide to sure your ignorance online for the whole world to see that is your problem. I knew when I posted this that the cynicism casue it's cool brigade would show their head to find something sinister to say.

Addressing your points. when deploying in a conflict zone. come out fully armed and ready. Bamako as it stands now is not safe. We are getting reports of rebels infiltration has been reported in the city and rebels columns have been sighted less than 400km from bamako.. What is the rebels decide to give the Nigerian a special welcome? what happens then? When entering conflict zone one has to be ready for anything as the situation is very fluid and anything can happen. In one of the pictures you can see an unsmiling mean looking Soldier standing guard why is comrade disembark. That is how it's done. Make no mistake this is not a picnic.. This is war. not african nations cup.. anything can happen and one can not be too careful

Thank you my brother. Ignorant civilians just talk anyhow!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by UNLEASHED(m): 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2013

Why can't people like you just shush if you can't manage to put your tiny little brain to work?
Hey! They are not there for a summit conference!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by laodedRay(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
God's speed Boiz!!! Go and give em a taste of hell.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by clip: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Always proud to be a Nigerian
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by rooftech: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Monrovia 1990 and freetown under sani abacha ,nigeria troops were met by rebels at the airport.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by armyofone(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
looking scary and sad, why? grin come see real troops looking all fancied up with happy face going to war in Iraq/Afghan kiss ummmm, oh well!

God bless our Troops.
Army-of-1-strike kiss
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by victorD3: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Well I still feel we have outgrown such toy looking AK 47 rifles.

Btw imagine crested numbers on the gun, I bet handlers name and family history is written there. If you lose your gun! God punish satan and Boko Haram.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos / Many Slump At Atiku's Overcrowded Kano Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.