Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

What Is Imo State Best Known For? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Imo State Best Known For? (45156 Views)

Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? / 5 Things Nigeria Is Best Known For Around The World / Is Imo State Not Supposed To Be Rescued by The New Government? What's this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 2:47am On Jan 25, 2013
muktarl:

I must say that their it does worth it for to pay a dime on those imo girls , because they are too street cheap and easy to get for my liking

My guy just came back from imsu now with loads girls. E get one wey look like paw paw, I just stretched my hand to grab am. She is in the room now. But this one does not know how to d1ck suck but she has been screaming all thru the nite. grin grin grin grin

My guy lastnite brought from imsu loads girls. E get one wey look like paw paw, I just stretched my hand to grab am. She is in the room now. But this one does not know how to d1ck suck but she has been screaming all thru the nite. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 2:56am On Jan 25, 2013
nollywood200:

My guy lastnite brought from imsu loads girls. E get one wey look like paw paw, I just stretched my hand to grab am. She is in the room now. But this one does not know how to d1ck suck but she has been screaming all thru the nite. grin grin grin grin

oh mehn i never see since lastnite. that imsu girl at ocabique, i later take risk with my carry her go house. the girl na fire, she no wan go again. she said that she want to marry me. grin grin grin grin i come dey look myself how i wan marry a harlot? i tell am say i go think am. infact i go discharge her as early as 6 in the morning. cheesy
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 3:09am On Jan 25, 2013
muktarl:

oh mehn i never see since lastnite. that imsu girl at ocabique, i later take risk with my carry her go house. the girl na fire, she no wan go again. she said that she want to marry me. grin grin grin grin i come dey look myself how i wan marry a harlot? i tell am say i go think am. infact i go discharge her as early as 6 in the morning. cheesy

But how can we hook up to see if we can exchange some of these imsu girls. I dey stay for Ada-george. In our area there are so many single imo girls, at least I have fcked like 50% of them. Since their open I dropped them, they are now after me since I dey import from imsu and nekede.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by aiyofa: 3:46am On Jan 25, 2013
Kamanda: Imo state is a good Se-xual Tourism destination

iboos sef or abi na imo state grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by aiyofa: 3:50am On Jan 25, 2013
Mad Cow: Imo State is best known for:

1. 419 - Imo State is the fraud capital of the East.

2. Hotels & loose women - The name Ada Owerri is no joke. The loose women are not necessarily Imo State indigenes o! And every street in Imo State has at least 3 (no star) hotels.

3. Relaxing and Chilling - Since government is the highest employer of labour, there is really no serious work going on in Imo State so they lose early from work and party like there ain't no tomorrow.. The only other state that parties harder than Imo State is CrossRiver State.

4. Kidnapping... Imo State is presently the Kidnapping capital of Nigeria.

5. Education - which is nothing to write home about. The only decent higher institution in Imo State is federally owned.

6. Nollywood - IMO state folks litter nollywood, since there is no other economic source of income in the state, I guess acting is the next best thing..

To be continued......

This is the biggest blow on iboos. ibo on ibo attrocity grin grin grin grin

But my experience with one imo girl from owere here in ibadan is not funny. She stole my money, my perfs. but I had to forgive her because of she fvck you, you will forget whatever she has stolen from you. My question is whether they have school of fck in the state? cheesy
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 3:54am On Jan 25, 2013
aiyofa:

This is the biggest blow on iboos. ibo on ibo attrocity grin grin grin grin

But my experience with one imo girl from owere here in ibadan is not funny. She stole my money, my perfs. but I had to forgive her because of she fvck you, you will forget whatever she has stolen from you. My question is whether they have school of fck in the state? cheesy

You get one experience and you are talking. What of we wey get like 100+ experience cheesy
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by aiyofa: 3:56am On Jan 25, 2013
seunajia: Did sb say high level of education? lipsrsealed Imoites are known for:

» Sporting excellence.

» Longevity: This is more of an Igbo thing.

» Hardwork: The number of 419ers won't make most people agree. But Imo folks are hardworking, especially their females.

» Arabanko: Hotels, motels. Owerri quickly becomes a huge beer palour at night, you'll be marveled. Plenty girls with yam legs angry

The education thing is a bare faced lie, stop insulting our intelligence.

The above took me out. grin grin

I thought some fools said that na them get education?
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by aiyofa: 3:58am On Jan 25, 2013
Etumgbe: Giving u list if u want to marry their daughter.

Buying motorcycle for ur wife's grandmother.

This is as a result of poverty among them. I have noticed even here in Ibadan most imo people I know are usually poor so they depend quite well on their whor.e daughters to make it
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by aiyofa: 4:00am On Jan 25, 2013
its ik: Imo is know for the high number of hotels. On average I think it should be 4 hotels per street. And also 5 tertiary institutions in just owerri town.
And the best part, since they have a lot of hotels and many tertiary institutions, the number of gurls and ladies in the town is much. I think owerri has the highest or should be the second highest in the number of love peddlerd in a city. That in owerri I can sleep with a fine young student love peddler for as low as N1k or even N1.5k. And they are happy and grateful. Some are cheaper than that. Some u won't pay, cos the just want u to come with ur flashy car and pick them from their hostel, to show their friends the type of men that wants them and the car that came to take them off or drop them. That's the in thing in owerri.
And they are also know for flexing, enjoyment or partying. That's the typical owerri person.

OMG..is it that bad? And we dey pay like 5k here. But how I go come pack all these girls for owere so that I can resell them here and make real profit? This is money wasting..
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by aiyofa: 4:04am On Jan 25, 2013
franchizy:

We also ve Otokuto, Ikedi Ohakim, Achike Udenwa.
Imo state is known for kidnaping, Robbery, cultism, Mbomchi girls, Fone snatching, Greed Etc

Even I hear say that whor.e girl that killed her client is equally from ibo imo state.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by aiyofa: 4:09am On Jan 25, 2013
~Bluetooth:

K

I

D

N

A

P

P

I

N

G

E lei, wa ba mi noja grin grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by aiyofa: 4:11am On Jan 25, 2013
Yahoo1: i have been to imo once,though i just stayed for 24hours,so i wuldnt know anything bout all dos,but the female imolites i've seen made a positive and negative impression,...positive in the sense that their usage of english is quite impressive,and negative in the sense that they are nothing to write home about,they have scary hairs,they can even ask u to make them yur intimacy gadget,they are saucy lots most of d time. sum1 shuld pls go ask Cossy Ojiakor who is her real mum,she must be an imolite.

ogwukwa ka olam n'onu

Thats why I like Yoruba girls, very decent.

There should be a classic on imo girls though
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 4:13am On Jan 25, 2013
aiyofa:

This is as a result of poverty among them. I have noticed even here in Ibadan most imo people I know are usually poor so they depend quite well on their whor.e daughters to make it

The fact is that they like more money whenever you wan marry their daughter. They even forget say that an average imo state girl is a whor.e. that is a simple fact
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 4:16am On Jan 25, 2013
aiyofa:

OMG..is it that bad? And we dey pay like 5k here. But how I go come pack all these girls for owere so that I can resell them here and make real profit? This is money wasting..

Come down to ph, we can start you up with at least 15 imo chicks. You will pay 2k each for out of station. But if you go owerri you can get it as little as between 1k-1.5k per head. Then you can make profit of 3k to 3.5k. I think its a good deal, why not give it a trial
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by aiyofa: 4:18am On Jan 25, 2013
nollywood20: [size=18pt]Please, do you understand the question in English or should I translate it into Igbo?

What Is Imo State Best Known For?
Is different from what Imo State is known for?

Please, stop name dropping of personalities who are not what the state is best known for?
[/size]

Guy you must be a hardliner. Imo state imo state is known for high level of kidnapping and prost1tut1on in a large scale.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by aiyofa: 7:09am On Jan 25, 2013
Yahoo1: i have been to imo once,though i just stayed for 24hours,so i wuldnt know anything bout all dos,but the female imolites i've seen made a positive and negative impression,...positive in the sense that their usage of english is quite impressive,and negative in the sense that they are nothing to write home about,they have scary hairs,they can even ask u to make them yur intimacy gadget,they are saucy lots most of d time. sum1 shuld pls go ask Cossy Ojiakor who is her real mum,she must be an imolite.

ogwukwa ka olam n'onu

Omo I be dey dig that cossy orjiako. That girl na real whor.e. Why is it that an almost if not about 75% of imo state girls are prost1tute Its one question that has kept me thinking.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by MajeOfficial: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2013
aiyofa:

Omo I be dey dig that cossy orjiako. That girl na real whor.e. Why is it that an almost if not about 75% of imo state girls are prost1tute Its one question that has kept me thinking.

If the girls in your state didn't resemble ape mixed with bola tinubu people would desire having sex with them as well
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by patanjaly: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2013
Those of u mocking should know, that girl is someones else daugther,sister or mother n u too one day will have a daugther n u are also bragging on how u commited sin know that d law of karma will visit u one day (AIDS) N 4 d imo peeps u guys seriously need to do ur home work well by giving ur sibblings proper up bringing. But from what i read here ur character especially d females is nothing to write home about.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by aiyofaa: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=]

If the girls in your state didn't resemble ape mixed with bola tinubu people would desire having sex with them as well[/quote]

shattaaap, is that the reason why una imo girls will be sleeping about for N1. Such a people cool
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by aiyofaa: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=]

If the girls in your state didn't resemble ape mixed with bola tinubu people would desire having sex with them as well[/quote]

shattaaap, is that the reason why una imo girls will be sleeping about for N1. Such a people cool
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2013
aiyofaa:

Na lie wink

Its not as cheap as that if not mad people go join the queue too. I have assessed the market, one can get imo chick for 1.5k-2k for a nite. Edo chick for 4k-6k. Calabar chick 7k-10k per nite.

All in all Imo girls are the best bet for merchandising. They have the female population too as added advantage, they know the art and science of fucktology. They have the necessary fcking experience. Most of them starts as little as 8-12 years old to become mothers. Most of them because of the accompanying shame must have aborted babies for like 5-6x as the case maybe.

but don't marry them because if you do, they will end up even fvcking all your fiends and neighbors even as a married woman. One did that in ma hood here, she was even sleeping with the landlord and gateman until the hubby found out and sent her parking..its that bad smiley
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2013
patanjaly: Those of u mocking should know, that girl is someones else daugther,sister or mother n u too one day will have a daugther n u are also bragging on how u commited sin know that d law of karma will visit u one day (AIDS) and for the imo peeps u guys seriously need to do ur home work well by giving ur sibblings proper up bringing. But from what i read here ur character especially d females is nothing to write home about.

Is it today that it started. They will not do their home work and train there girl child properly instead they are here attacking both their kinsmen and outsiders. If they refuse we are going to teach them the hardway. We are going to mess all their girls up and render them fvcked big time if they can't train them. Even amongst the so called ibos, the people of abia, enugu, anambra, ebonyi found it diffcult to marry from imo state. Once you tell your family that you want to marry from imo the next will be to stop you because they know that imo state flooded with whor.es and is a no go area. We had two such imo girls lastnite, we were about 6 guys that almost used our propellers to mess their arss up. cheesy its not funny bro, but those girls are damn cheap and easy to lure. You can afford like 3 at the same time.
The imo girls are disaster you can't manage them, they remain the worst thing that happened to the ibos themselves.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2013
Oh mehn!!!!

Una still dey here and you go here (psquaresong) grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2013
Oh mehn!!!!

Una still dey here and you go dey here oo (psquaresong) grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2013
nollywood200:

Na lie wink

Its not as cheap as that if not mad people go join the queue too. I have assessed the market, one can get imo chick for 1.5k-2k for a nite. Edo chick for 4k-6k. Calabar chick 7k-10k per nite.

All in all Imo girls are the best bet for merchandising. They have the female population too as added advantage, they know the art and science of fucktology. They have the necessary fcking experience. Most of them starts as little as 8-12 years old to become mothers. Most of them because of the accompanying shame must have aborted babies for like 5-6x as the case maybe.

but don't marry them because if you do, they will end up even fvcking all your fiends and neighbors even as a married woman. One did that in ma hood here, she was even sleeping with the landlord and gateman until the hubby found out and sent her parking..its that bad smiley

Nawa oo to you.

i paid 1k for that imo girl I carried lastnite, her name na uloma. if fit pass her number to you now, email me your number here (ibmuktarri@yahoo.com)

I go even forward you her fvcking body, she was busy posing with her dirty arsss. i get am now for my phone grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2013
muktarl:

Nawa oo to you.

i paid 1k for that imo girl I carried lastnite, her name na uloma. if fit pass her number to you now, email me your number here (ibmuktarri@yahoo.com)

I go even forward you her fvcking body, she was busy posing with her dirty arsss. i get am now for my phone grin grin grin grin

Chaiiiii grin grin grin grin

I go email you now to send me here number and also I need the pisturess too, this is getting interesting grin grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by oboy3(m): 9:05am On Jan 25, 2013
Shame no dey una eyes at all,your mates are making mouth of how they Bleep clean girl,una pay ashewo 1.5k come here dey jubilate
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2013
o'boy:
Shame no dey una eyes at all,your mates are making mouth of how they Bleep clean girl,una pay ashewo 1.5k come here dey jubilate

my friend go and sit for gutter there. you need to see these imo girls, na the kind girls wey u go dey hustle to pay 6k if you no know where they are coming from. They plenty so they have to crash the price.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 9:13am On Jan 25, 2013
nollywood200:

Chaiiiii grin grin grin grin

I go email you now to send me here number and also I need the pisturess too, this is getting interesting grin grin

I have sent it across. pls confirm that you have received it. though the images are high resolution, you need to download.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Biafrarep(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2013
This thread has been taken over by juveniles and others who now hide under new handles to talk nonsense, they even answer themselves to make it look as if it is a consensus agreement, so pathetic. Adults with sense of reasoning knows that Owerri is a tourist city just like Calabar and as such would have a high number of women of easy virtures both from far and near, girls from as far as Benue and all the SS and SE states are represented some of them will tell you they are from Imo to improve their market value but when interact with them you will shocked to find out they cant even speak Igbo, any body who visits Concord/All seasons area of new Owerri will know what I am saying. Imagine Kids that are still eating mama thank you talking about women, SMH....,walks off,,.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by patanjaly: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2013
There was this igbo aquintance whom when we first meet n i asked him are u from imo n the guy was like saying WTF n say no i am from anambra so i asked him why he was he irked when i say he is from imo (i though all igbo state are one) n he told me cos imo people especially d women are loose n in thier family u dare not marry from imo. At that time i didnt understand but now i could see. My advice is we should not use poverty as an excuse to downgrade our self. Is imo more poorer than northern states? But at least thier girls are not that loose. So pls dev is not about building roads n hotel in owerri but giving our children good upbringing so that when they go to d outside world they will not taint or mar our image.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2013
muktarl:

I have sent it across. pls confirm that you have received it. though the images are high resolution, you need to download.

guy I still dey download. Actually my connection is damn slow. But the first is about down open..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Kabiru Mohammed Who Created Buhari Fake Wedding Video Arrested (Photos) / Dino Melaye Out, Police Storm His Residence To Arrest Him / We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.