Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Next To Blow: I Strive To Be The Ultimate Presenter – Stephanie Coker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Next To Blow: I Strive To Be The Ultimate Presenter – Stephanie Coker (547 Views)

★ Stephanie Coker Flaunts Her Flawless Long Legs (photos) / Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Next To Blow: I Strive To Be The Ultimate Presenter – Stephanie Coker by omobaswagz(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-iAOBK955SMI/UPkTSBDJcAI/AAAAAAAAJ2I/PRHlY4RdAMI/s500/steph.png[/img]

[size=13pt]She is young, fresh, funky and funny. She has enough energy to light up a room, enough enthusiasm to keep an audience interested. You might be confused about this: is her infectious smile or her conversational skill the magnetic aura of her personality? This you’d not dispute: She is a lady of charm.

But it will be wrong to view Stephanie Coker as just another “Beautiful face.” She is a go getter, with Curriculum Vitae that could make any accomplished TV presenters green with envy. Working for MTV and Channel 4 is no mean feat.

In this encounter, the graduate of Brunel University, West London, ruminates on why becoming a presenter means the world to her.
READ MORE HERE @ http://omobaswagz..com/2013/01/next-to-blow-i-strive-to-be-ultimate.html[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Critics Quiz Darey For $500k Payment To Kim Kardashian / Banky Looks For Wizkid’s Replacement: I’m Irreplaceable – Wizkid / Yvonne Nelson Honoured For Goodwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.