Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced (41260 Views)

450sqm/900sqm Beechwood Estate, Lekki (C of O) +pix / Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by 2sexy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
With 5 Million Nairaland, Ogun State is my target... Future plans things
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by oiseworld: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
Good job lawyer, may God bless you for this information.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by PosCaricature: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
DJDOLA: WOW 5million naira I need 2 buy dis land ooo..but wait how much I have in my account self d last time I cheak its 21thousand naira how did I need 2 join dis 2 complete 5miller..pls can any give me loan?
Akata! English language na your big problem.

1 Like

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
brownlord: This plot of space measuring 8 by 10 along nairaland express way is for sale. Contact me if interested. No omoni shit

Lord i cover this post with fire, any body that try to hide my post or ban me, i bind u

Craze no good, any form of it is forbidden.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hope that can be accessed with the NHF. By the way, which FMI is Beeechwood affiliated to. I need response so I can make investment decision.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Skywalker5(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
Your website is not functional.You dont have physical address. Just phone numbers.

I mean for real..

1 Like

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank Chineke God, that am a landlord and there is no going back on that.

Devil is a liar.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by aglomar: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
With reference to the person who said he prefers Ogun.

N5m could get u several properties in choice parts of Ogun state- about 13 acres beside Federal Poly, Ilaro; 8 acres beside Dangote Cement Factory in Ibese; about 7 acres in Ota etc. Pls search out and view the profile of a Nairalander named Omerian Consult for the full list. I'm very close to sealing a deal with him.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by moresignal(f): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
To be honest I stumbled upon this estate by accident early this year. It has taken me months privately to investigate all parties(quote)... Can someone see dis? Shine ur face oooo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by veron007: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Good marketing...but seriously I was tricked into buying 2 plots in this estate. And I will not want anybody to make the same mistake.
1. The Beachwood estate is 50 mins drive from Chevron rounabout; if there is no traffic jam.
2. I once saw a fisher man in my plot. Yes the roads are well raised but the whole place is a swamp.
3. Nobody lives in the whole estate now. Forget the houses in the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
dayokanu: Lawyer do you know if the place floods

I dont know much about place on the Island

Picture of entrance from the Lekki entrance

Beechwood Estate has never experienced flood even at the peak of rainfall, Drainage Facilities already in place and functional in the estate.

The entire locality is generally dry.

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by aglomar: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
moresignal: To be honest I stumbled upon this estate by accident early this year. It has taken me months privately to investigate all parties(quote)... Can someone see dis? Shine ur face oooo shocked shocked shocked

There is no crime in Lawyer promoting the estate as long as it is genuine. We all know that he has freely dished out several millions of Naira worth of advise that have saved so many of us. His selfless even earned him threats from fraudsters!
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by 2Legit2Qui: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
You stumbled on the estate "early this year" yet it has taken you "months" to investigate. LOL. This year never even reach one month. LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by amiskurie(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
Che dis an advert?
Well am seeing pictures of two estate o.the one on the left and another on the right.
Both are close to eleko junction.

1 Like

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
dayokanu: Lawyer do you know if the place floods

I dont know much about place on the Island
veron007: Good marketing...but seriously I was tricked into buying 2 plots in this estate. And I will not want anybody to make the same mistake.
1. The Beachwood estate is 50 mins drive from Chevron rounabout; if there is no traffic jam.
2. I once saw a fisher man in my plot. Yes the roads are well raised but the whole place is a swamp.
3. Nobody lives in the whole estate now. Forget the houses in the picture.[/quote[quote author=veron007]Good marketing...but seriously I was tricked into buying 2 plots in this estate. And I will not want anybody to make the same mistake.
3. Nobody lives in the whole estate now. Forget the houses in the picture.
]

More pictures

I don't mean to dispute your plot ownership, but Beechwood Estate has security operatives and there's no such things as fishers in the Estate.

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
2Legit2Qui: You stumbled on the estate "early this year" yet it has taken you "months" to investigate. LOL. This year never even reach one month. LOL.

It is obvious he meant last year (typographic error) , we've been working on verifications of Beechwood Estate since last year. I'm surprised at much emphasis being made on this.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by lawyer(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Over the years I have learnt not to respond to most of you because your looking for a festival of insults to entertain yourselves, so feel free to insult because I know your not interested in this property, but those who need this property know the worth and effort of the estate and know when to cross check the facts.

Secondly, I will address some of the issues raised. 1. It was a typographical error when I wrote 'early this year' so you should have deduced that and asked me to clarify instead of calling me a scammer! Pls growup. Property forum isn't a place for jokers or kids.(I wanted to write early last year....this is just simple logic)

Secondly my website is under construction and that's why my nairaland numbers and email address has been the same for the last 5 years to contact me. So before you criticize please ask for people to clarify things rather than you insinuating the wrong things! All the pictures have my nairaland phone numbers, so how does that relate to my website under construction got to do with it.

Anyway I will only respond to issues regarding this beechwood estate only and not side talk and uninformed opinions.
(Sorry for the typos, I am using a mobile phone to type)

Cheers
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by purpinkx(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
I read up to half page before I realised it wasn't about " relationship do's n dont's "
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by CuntDestroyer1: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lagos nonsense, even purchasing a house or building one or remodeling it will attract agberoes.

I guess it is natural were the don of Lagos politics is an acclaimed agberoe as well
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by lawyer(m): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2013
Everyday I receive phone calls and emails asking and requesting me to recommend places where people can be free to buy properties that are free from omonile wahala or estates that people can buy that is affordable and I purposely decline their requests because people that know next to nothing about properties will just stumble on a thread and start abusing me, calling me a scammer or agent because I decided to help people out to locate these properties on my own and provide a service for free.I now went round lagos and discovered over 20 last year and purposely kept quiet and mute and not post any hidden treasure and someone convinced me to ignore these people and only for me to come out of my shell and see all the rubbish talk again calling me a scammer for deciding to help people again! Abeg am done! Pls don't call me for any request to recommend a property for you! Go and meet those people on nairaland that you trust to scam you! I have built my reputation here on NL as a honest trustwothy chap for years devoid of reckless talk like this and I won't condone it. If you want to buy call me or dayo, if not ignore thread its not by force to buy.

Pls learn to be civil in your utterances

2 Likes

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by obi2012: 5:00am On Jan 19, 2013
how far is this place from lekki 1? what of ajah? trying to get a good idea of the location
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by OmerianConsult: 6:00am On Jan 19, 2013
aglomar: With reference to the person who said he prefers Ogun.

N5m could get u several properties in choice parts of Ogun state- about 13 acres beside Federal Poly, Ilaro; 8 acres beside Dangote Cement Factory in Ibese; about 7 acres in Ota etc. Pls search out and view the profile of a Nairalander named Omerian Consult for the full list. I'm very close to sealing a deal with him.
Thanks Mr Oludayo. Ogun state being close to Lagos makes it a great real estate haven.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by excellentmomma(f): 6:09am On Jan 19, 2013
moresignal: To be honest I stumbled upon this estate by accident early this year. It has taken me months privately to investigate all parties(quote)... Can someone see dis? Shine ur face oooo shocked shocked shocked
Infact I saw that too, I had to go back to check when he posted this to see it was this year, hmmm...
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Ibadiarann(m): 6:21am On Jan 19, 2013
This deal is a good one for that axis, however, what these guys won't tell you is the service charge you will pay in perpetuity once you move to the estate. I will appreciate if thhe can give us an estimate of the monthly service charge..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations / Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? / Excel College School Building Collapses In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.