Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ask Any Questions You Have For God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Any Questions You Have For God (762 Views)

I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! / Trinitarian Disrespect For God / I am an Atheist ask me any questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Godinheaven(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hello All,

Due to the bombardment of prayers of christians here on Nairaland to help with the questions from atheists on Nairaland, I the God of Abraham, will answer any questions you have for me. I am omnipotent, omniscient and very capable.
Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
lol....are you serious?

Okay,

Why is it that there is no evidence for you?
Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Godinheaven(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
God in heaven: Hello All,

Due to the bombardment of prayers of christians here on Nairaland to help with the questions from atheists on Nairaland, I the God of Abraham, will answer any questions you have for me. I am omnipotent, omniscient and very capable.

Logicboy,

I have been watching you from above with interest. You enjoy blaspheming my name and engaging in ungodly activities.Fortunately for you, I am no more the God of the Old testament and I wont smite you like the puny ant you are. I also have plans for you. You will have a great future as a convert.

Now, to your question;
I do not have to prove myself to my creation. I am the lord God. If you can't marvel at my intelligent design of this universe and its wonders, then you are blinded by the devil. Do you know that the devil created atheism and satanism to get back at me? As usual, the devil always fails; there are more theists than atheists!

Let me leave you with the truth;

Genesis
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
So ur male? Interesting..

Nice to have u on Nl.. Were you by any chance (lol, seeing ur God u prob have no idea what chance means) the 1000000th member of NL..
Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Godinheaven(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
musKeeto: So ur male? Interesting..

Nice to have u on Nl.. Did you by any chance (lol, seeing ur God u prob have no idea what chance means) become the 100000th member of NL..

It is not by chance. Mukina prayed for the 1,000,000th member and because of her dedication to not allowing atheist threads on the front page, I became the 1,000,00th member.

I will everything. There is no chance.

Read your bible;

In Ephesians 1:11-12, "In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory."
Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
God in heaven:

Logicboy,

I have been watching you from above with interest. You enjoy blaspheming my name and engaging in ungodly activities.Fortunately for you, I am no more the God of the Old testament and I wont smite you like the puny ant you are. I also have plans for you. You will have a great future as a convert.

Now, to your question;
I do not have to prove myself to my creation. I am the lord God. If you can't marvel at my intelligent design of this universe and its wonders, then you are blinded by the devil. Do you know that the devil created atheism and satanism to get back at me? As usual, the devil always fails; there are more theists than atheists!

Let me leave you with the truth;

Genesis
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

grin grin grin

So, you are the intelligent designer? Did you cause the big bang
Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Godinheaven(m): 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin

So, you are the intelligent designer? Did you cause the big bang

Stop asking repetitive questions. I created the world. The big bang was a result of me clapping my hands together to create the universe.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2013
Good morning,

I don't consider this funny!

2 Likes

Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2013

Some may call me a fool for even considering the possibility that you may be God but let me just believe so my 1st question is :
Since you know everything that will happen, it means you knew Adam and Eve would eat that fruit. So why put it there?
Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Godinheaven(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning,

I don't consider this funny!

First of all, you should never tell your God "good morning". There is no sunset or sunrise in heaven. It is always bright with my immaculate Godliness shining through everywhere.

Second of all, have you read the old testament? Why would I be funny? Do you find fear funny?

Proverbs 9;10
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Godinheaven(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
fem30:
Some may call me a fool for even considering the possibility that you may be God but let me just believe so my 1st question is :
Since you know everything that will happen, it means you knew Adam and Eve would eat that fruit. So why put it there?

I knew Eve would eat that fruit and give it to Adam. However, I see no reason to change the future. You wouldnt exist if I had stopped Adam and Eve from eating that fruit.

Seeing the future makes one allow certain bad things for a greater good. Call it a learning experience for the humans. You cant see the future and you cant understand, mere mortal.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Rich4god(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2013

Why do i have the feeling that this moniker might be created by an atheist just to have fun and mock the theist.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Godinheaven(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
Rich4god:
Why do i have the feeling that this moniker might be created by an atheist just to have fun and mock the theist.

Be quiet, O ye of little faith!

Stop the suspicion and paranoia!

By the way, Yahweh is an atheist, I do not believe in gods.
Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Rich4god(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
God in heaven:

Be quiet, O ye of little faith!

Stop the suspicion and paranoia!

By the way, Yahweh is an atheist, I do not believe in gods.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 20, 2013
God in heaven:

I knew Eve would eat that fruit and give it to Adam. However, I see no reason to change the future. You wouldnt exist if I had stopped Adam and Eve from eating that fruit.

Seeing the future makes one allow certain bad things for a greater good. Call it a learning experience for the humans. You cant see the future and you cant understand, mere mortal.

your answer lacks inspiration. It lacks deep understanding of the scriptures. Answer lacks the love the God i serve has for the human race. My friend you better repent of your sin. Be not deceived, God is not mocked. Do not wait for HIS wrath.
Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 20, 2013
Rich4god:
The fool is a chalattan.
Re: Ask Any Questions You Have For God by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 20, 2013
You are no longer the blood thirsty and animal sacrifices eating deity lol. Are you a vegetarian now?

Since you have now become a bit more intelligent than before, can you let the christians know they will be wasting their time by attending church services tomorrow? Please save them from all those money and private jets hungry pastors.

What do you think about the Ipad Mr God? Are you ever gonna make up with Satan? At least you should practice what you preach.

Later

(1) (Reply)

God/allah/buhda Are They The Same / Questions To You; Atheists / TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.