Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,789 members, 7,806,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love (20722 Views)

What Kind Of Connection Is This? / 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS / Spade-toothed Beaked Whale - World's Rarest Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
we are all animals

3 Likes

Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
Keneking: Photoshopped...period
What an illiterate............smh

1 Like

Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
If Animals of different species can be friends, why can't people tolerate each other considering the fact that we are all human?

Lovely pictures
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
bokohalal:

Saw the documentary on this particular one. That young deer was toast after.
The mother was teaching her inexperienced cubs how to kill their prey. They figured it out with that deer later after playing with it.

Can you find the documentary?

I don't believe Lucy, Lucien, and Lovely (my name for them) can kill Lollipop grin grin grin
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
Shollypopz:
What an illiterate............smh

tele tele nko? Lol
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by weslineo: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
Just a reminder how earth was before the FALL;this is how things will look like after the end.I LOVE THE PIX.Thanks.
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by tomakint: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
rafhell: we are all animals

....and someone is 'liking' this poo from you undecided, no I am not, 'I am a Human Being' created in the image of God! Animals (goats, dogs, lions, rats, etc) are all created after their kinds, don't you ever tagged yourself 'an animal' again angry o gbo abi o dahun angry
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by victorazy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
rafhell: we are all animals

na u be amminal i no follow, i be god.
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by touchmehard: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
Nice job Ileke_Idi. But in as much as these pictures are cute,I still believe that some of them are graphics or art works. Some are not real
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
tomakint:

....and someone is 'liking' this poo from you undecided, no I am not, 'I am a Human Being' created in the image of God! Animals (goats, dogs, lions, rats, etc) are all created after their kinds, don't you ever tagged yourself 'an animal' again angry o gbo abi o dahun angry

olodo. this is how people fail waec and jamb. all living things are divided into plants and animals. so if u are not animal then you must be plants. more like vegetable

4 Likes

Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by bokohalal(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Can you find the documentary?

I don't believe Lucy, Lucien, and Lovely (my name for them) can kill Lollipop grin grin grin
It was on National Geographic Wild. You will get wimpy watching it. I thought they would give it a Thanksgiving pardon. But,for where?
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by annastacie: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
if that is how animal behaves i dont think we human should be left out there should be that trust with one another abeg
make una try love each-other for nigeria
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by JLANCE(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
hmm

Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by tomakint: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
rafhell:

olodo. this is how people fail waec and jamb. all living things are divided into plants and animals. so if u are not animal then you must be plants. more like vegetable
..and if the same evolutionist scientists brand you rafhell (oh my God, what a username shocked) a FOOOL! Are we supposed to tag you one, just asking "Mr Animal" undecided
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
That cat has something else in mind,man!

1 Like

Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by eyzeberg: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
grin
Ileke-IdI:
this puppy has lost focus

1 Like

Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
touch_me_hard: Nice job Ileke_Idi. But in as much as these pictures are cute,I still believe that some of them are graphics or art works. Some are not real

Trust me, 99% of them aren't fake.
Just go on Google and you'll see thousands of interspecies video. It's just heart warming. Nature can be vicious and beautiful at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
all4naija: That cat has something else in mind,man!

lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
touch_me_hard: Nice job Ileke_Idi. But in as much as these pictures are cute,I still believe that some of them are graphics or art works. Some are not real

You can't Photoshop this smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPxDw7ajfGE

Youtube comment:

Usually a large carp would welcome the chance to eat a small duck swimming around. In this case the carps seem to understand that this duckie feeds them, and choose peace with it (or at least that's what I want to believe).
Is this intelligence? You bet your butt it is.
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by pharmow: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Most of the relationships Cats and Dogs have with other animals aren't surprising to me because of the way they are trained by the white.

For monkeys, we are know they can be extremely playful and act human at times

For other wild animals, my guess is they are tamed and likely living in the zoo
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by pharmow: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

My wild guess with this is that the ending is not gonna be something pretty. A cheetar licking an impala windpipe is hmmm ...... your guess is as good as mine

Thanks @Ileke Idi for sharing these lovely collections and for those of U saying everything is photoshop, please grow up
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by member5: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
[size=18pt]Ileke idi the broke wildographer![/size]
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by Decryptor(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ileke Idi, i hope you are going to learn from this? Animals showing inter-specie luv to each other but you a human exhibiting tribal hatred and bigotry to Ibos. CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Decryptor: Ileke Idi, i hope you are going to learn from this? Animals showing inter-specie luv to each other but you a human exhibiting tribal hatred and bigotry to Ibos. CHANGE!

I dont take advice from a bigot, sorry.

Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by 2legit2qwt: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ileke where did you get all of these pictures from?
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by 2legit2qwt: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
They're all so beautiful, warms my heart cheesy
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by dammytosh: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Please show me pictures of Boko Haram and Muslim Fanatics/ Terrorist living peacefully with others.

Thanks.
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by ceejayluv(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
Cool thread..
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by Egbagirl(f): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley I want a pet squirrel (one of those fat brown cute ones). They are so adorable.
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by razznaija(f): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Whats going on? i can't see any of the pics.
Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by dasparrow: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
@Post

This thread warms my heart. I just love animals. When I look at the human race however, I can only shake my head. I become more and more weary of humans by the minute because many have no love in their hearts for their fellow human beings due to religious, ethnic and racial sentiments. Maybe, human beings can learn a thing or two from the animal kingdom.

Great thread Ileke Idi!

1 Like

Re: Rarest Kind Of Interspecies Love by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

This thread warms my heart. I just love animals. When I look at the human race however, I can only shake my head. I become more and more weary of humans by the minute because many have no love in their hearts for their fellow human beings due to religious, ethnic and racial sentiments. Maybe, human beings can learn a thing or two from the animal kingdom.

Great thread Ileke Idi!

I always like your comments on my threads because I can tell that you're just as passionate about these beautiful creatures as I am. Thank you.

razznaija: Whats going on? i can't see any of the pics.

No problem. Google "Interspecies animal love".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng / Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found / Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.