Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? (2938 Views)

What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by 9jaolofofo(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
Is it appropriate for a grandfather to share a bathtub with his grand daughter ? That is the question on the lips of many when a popular Chicago preacher provoked controversy after posting a picture of himself in the bath with his granddaughter on Instragram.

Bishop Larry Trotter of the Sweet Holy Spirit Church caused uproar on Twitter after sharing the intimate snap with his fans on the popular photo-sharing site.

In the picture, Trotter and his granddaughter smile for the camera while covered in bubbles from the neck down. It is not clear whether they are unclad.

One outraged fan said: ” No man should ever ever ever take a bath with a female in his family or friends. That’s only for a man and his wife! This is totally inappropriate behavior!”

Another said: “This might seem innocent but my question to you is why on earth you are taking a bath where your 4/5 year old granddaughter can just walk in on you and question about the bubbles in the tub.”

And yet aother wrote: “I simply could not find anything right with this picture and I looked for 3 minutes.”

But the bishop has defended himself by saying that while taking a bubble bath, his grand daughter, who was visiting with her parents for the weekend, came into the bathroom and asked him if she could get in the tub and he said yes. Meanwhile, he claims the girl’s mother was there and took the photograph.

http://9jaolofofo.com.ng/photo-popular-bishop-spotted-bathing-with-grand-daughter-is-this-right/

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by eksbabe(f): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cray mayne, this is bizzare shocked

1 Like

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by k2039: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
I see nothing wrong.
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by braine(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
eksbabe: Cray mayne, this is bizzare shocked

Its his grand gaughter please.
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
There is nothing right about that picture... and to think the childs mother snapped it SMFH.
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper: There is nothing right about that picture... and to think the childs mother snapped it SMFH.

Wow, ironic from an adult who likes diapers
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Fuunny how many christians on NL are dodging this one.

Sheep, them lot are. Afraid to criticise MOG's.
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wow, ironic from an adult who likes diapers

Seriously? undecided
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Seriously? undecided

Sorry smiley
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sorry smiley
kiss
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by CrazyMan(m): 1:37am On Jan 19, 2013
Logicboy03: Fuunny how many christians on NL are dodging this one.

Sheep, them lot are. Afraid to criticise MOG's.
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 19, 2013
CrazyMan:

Truth too confusing for you?
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by CrazyMan(m): 1:41am On Jan 19, 2013
She's still a toddler so I see nothing wrong with that.

If she were to be a teenager or an adult, then I would have openly criticized him because its wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by MrAnony1(m): 1:49am On Jan 19, 2013
I see nothing wrong with the picture. What's all the noise about?
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 19, 2013
CrazyMan: She's still a toddler so I see nothing wrong with that.

If she were to be a teenager or an adult, then I would have openly criticized him because its wrong.

Look, the pastor is not a pedophile for doing such but the fact is clear that he has a very loose understanding of certain etiquette
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Cuddlemii: 1:51am On Jan 19, 2013
CrazyMan: She's still a toddler so I see nothing wrong with that.

Lolz, you are scaring me!

You don't see anything wrong with an old man with willy(might be the size of a python) bathing with a girl?

If they were swimming together in a pool, stream or beach, I can understand.

Can you verify his hands were not doing anything in the bubbles?
Did any disciple in the bible take a shower with a female child?
The pastors of this generation and their trend, what's the relevance of posting this pic on Instragram?
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 19, 2013
Mr_Anony: I see nothing wrong with the picture. What's all the noise about?

You too? You have joined the MOG defender?

Logicboy03:

Look, the pastor is not a pe.dophile for doing such but the fact is clear that he has a very loose understanding of certain etiquette
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 19, 2013
"To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted." - Titus 1:15

2 Likes

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 19, 2013
frosbel: "To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted." - Titus 1:15

Mtchew,

Dont hide behind ambiguous scriptures, just say it- do you support the pastor or not?
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by MrAnony1(m): 2:05am On Jan 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

You too? You have joined the MOG defender?

Dude it is just a guy bathing with his baby granddaughter. No reason to get your pants twisted up in a bunch

1 Like

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 19, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Dude it is just a guy with his granddaughter. No reason to get your pants twisted in a bunch

I know but he has no shame. He thinks it is good for his granddaughter at that age to see his manhood/naked body?
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by MrAnony1(m): 2:14am On Jan 19, 2013
Logicboy03:
I know but he has no shame. He thinks it is good for his granddaughter at that age to see his manhood/naked body?
when I was that age, I used to have baths with both of my parents. I really can't see why a man can't have a bath with his own little granddaughter. The girl is practically a baby. It's not like she's a teenager or something.

How about parents that kiss their kids on the lips is that also shameful? My friend, not all nakedness is improper.
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by CrazyMan(m): 2:16am On Jan 19, 2013
Cuddlemii: Lolz, you are scaring me!

You don't see anything wrong with an old man with willy(might be the size of a python) bathing with a girl?

The pastors of this generation and their trend, what's the relevance of posting this pic on Instragram?
She's his granddaughter my dear...there's nothing wrong with a grandfather bathing with his grand daughter.

Some families can be that close.
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Cuddlemii: 2:17am On Jan 19, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 19, 2013
Mr_Anony:
when I was that age, I used to have baths with both of my parents. I really can't see why a man can't have a bath with his own little granddaughter. The girl is practically a baby. It's not like she's a teenager or something.

How about parents that kiss their kids on the lips is that also shameful? My friend, not all nakedness is improper.

@ 4/5 years old?

You think mentioning your parents will shut me up? Yur parents were wrong. Both of them. A nake man and his wife with his son? So the ere.ction of of dad at the unclothedness of your mom is ok for a 4/5 year old to look at?

Kai......christians will say anything to defend pastors.
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by MrAnony1(m): 2:30am On Jan 19, 2013
Logicboy03:
@ 4/5 years old?
You think mentioning your parents will shut me up? Yur parents were wrong. Both of them. A nake man and his wife with his son? So the ere.ction of of dad at the unclothedness of your mom is ok for a 4/5 year old to look at?
Kai......christians will say anything to defend pastors.
Lol, Logicboy now gives parenting advice......As I said I see nothing wrong with it. I would still see nothing wrong with it if he was not a pastor.
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by MrAnony1(m): 2:35am On Jan 19, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, you are scaring me!

The bold shows that the problem is really with your mind and not the man.

The part in red is totally irrelevant. You might as well ask "did any disciple eat amala and egusi soup?"

2 Likes

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 19, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Lol, Logicboy now gives parenting advice......As I said I see nothing wrong with it. I would still see nothing wrong with it if he was not a pastor.

Wow.....I leave you to your perversion
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by CrazyMan(m): 2:37am On Jan 19, 2013
Cuddlemii: Why do we blame kids for being too curious & having sexual desires, when they get to see naked grandpa with a willy?
I think it's a little sad to be worried about a grandfather bathing his grand daughter simply because of the nudity issue. She's less than 5 years, and probably too young to really get clean by herself in the bath, so I see no problem with it!

The only reason I would NOT want him doing it would be if she is old enough to bathe/shower herself. But if she's still young enough to need someone else to bathe her, I think it's pretty cool.

Sexual curiosity has nothing to do with it...
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 19, 2013
CrazyMan:
I think it's a little sad to be worried about a grandfather bathing his grand daughter simply because of the nudity issue. She's less than 5 years, and probably too young to really get clean by herself in the bath, so I see no problem with it!

The only reason I would NOT want him doing it would be if she is old enough to bathe/shower herself. But if she's still young enough to need someone else to bathe her, I think it's pretty cool.

Sexual curiosity has nothing to do with it...

Mtchew....bathing someone and bathing with someone are 2 different things. Furthermore, if she is 4-5, that is not an innocent baby
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Mtchew....bathing someone and bathing with someone are 2 different things. Furthermore, if she is 4-5, that is not an innocent baby

Gbam!
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by CrazyMan(m): 2:48am On Jan 19, 2013
Logicboy03: Mtchew....bathing someone and bathing with someone are 2 different things.
So...?

Logicboy03: Furthermore, if she is 4-5, that is not an innocent baby
She's not up to 5 years...take a closer look at that picture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System / Where Is Truthman2012 / How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.