Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? (25554 Views)

Poll: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria?

GTBank: 56% (306 votes)
Zenith bank: 8% (45 votes)
First Inland Bank: 1% (7 votes)
UBA: 3% (17 votes)
Bank PHB: 2% (13 votes)
Oceanic Bank: 5% (28 votes)
Diamond Bank: 4% (25 votes)
First Bank: 3% (19 votes)
Intercontinental Bank: 12% (66 votes)
FBS Bank: 0% (0 votes)
Access Bank: 2% (11 votes)
Bank PHB: 0% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Nigerian Banks: I Think Gtb Is The Most Customer-friendly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2008
Friends! This morning i heard over the radio that Intercontinental bank is the most friendly bank in this post consolidation of banks in Nigeria.please my fellow Landers,which among the following banks are the most customer friendly in Nigeria.please indicate your reasons:

- Zenith Bank
- GTB Bank
- First Inland Bank
- UBA
- Bank PHB
- Oceanic bank
- Diamond bank
- First bank
- Intercontinental bank
- First

I think I disagree with radio Poll. Thanks!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by moha1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2008
GTBank is to me the best bank in Nigeria . Customer friendly , very little downtime on their electronic services , modern in approach and easily accessible all over naija. The worst is IBTC chartard bank
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by ayusman16(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2008
GTB all the way!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by danfido(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2008
As for me,its GT Bank. I've heard so ,much about this bank, I'd be opening an account with them on Monday, Its GT!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by OLADO(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2008
To me ithink Intercontinetal Bank is still the most friendly. Starting from their gate securities well coming with smiles on their faces to their cashiers at the counter who in turn will greet you well and respectfully. After your transacting your buisness with them they bid you bye and encorage you to continue banking with them. No wonder that saying goes"HAPPY CUSTOMER, HAPPY BANK". The worst is UNION BANK.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by uche1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2008
GUARANTY TRUST BANK  all the way, Unlike most of all the Bank in the coutry,
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by toba1909(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2008
Intercontinental Bank is really customer friendly!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by zheroes(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2008
without a second thought, its [size=28pt]GUARANTY TRUST BANK[/size]
moha1:

very little downtime on their electronic services .

i still remember a wire transfer i did, it took barely 6hrs for an account in the U.S to be credited, i guess this record is rare.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by choco4life(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2008
zheroes:

without a second thought, its [size=28pt]GUARANTY TRUST BANK[/size]

I concur. . . . . . . . . . . . . GTB is the best.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by joice: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2008
These nairalanders can actually give you the correct info on whatzup in the country, seun. Don't mind those radio polls, they are biased.

Let's all give it up for,

GTBank, the bank of the millenium

I don't know whether banking services can be better elsewhere in the world.

(Other banks can take a cue and take their staff thru similar training program that GTBank exposed their staff to)
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by damoche07(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2008
Wealth Solutions(Wonder Bank)

Try them and confirm. smiley grin cheesy wink tongue

Have a nice weekend,guys.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by opokonwa(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2008
[size=16pt]Guarantee Trust Bank without blinking! shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2008
GTb, the only bank that really cares.
They sent me a birthday card via my email on my birthday.
And their staff are very patient and helpful when you lodge a complaint.
GTB all the way!!! smiley
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by jaymobb(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2008
GUARANTY TRUST BANK WITHOUT A DOUBT
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by alarinka(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2008
[b], GTB!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]ALL THE WAY,
the girls undecided undecidedat first bank n IBTC , [SUPRISINGLY CUSTOMERCARE DIV. ] , DNT KNOW HOW TO MANAGE PRESSURE AT PEAK PERIODS!!!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by lungwun(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2008
i am really sorry but all nigerian banks suck ass big time. i am not saying this cause i dont like banks. but thier service is appalling
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by buzzgonz(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2008
Nairaland Community Bank!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2008
wow its GTbank. The girls there are so sexyyy
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Ifeniyi22(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2008
GT Bank
A little surprised though, at the manner GT Bank was voted for overwhelmingly.Guess i expected stiffer competitions from the others at the very least.
Allow me deviate a bit, Union bank really used to be awful.I used the word 'was' cos I haven't been there in years.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Sweetaura1(f): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2008
GTB for real
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by blank(f): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2008
grin I will av to say it is INTERCONTINENTAL BANK[size=8pt][/size][color=#000099][/color]. I av not received beta service in any oda bank. I also bank wit GTB so i know wat i am sayin. GTB try but e no reach Inter. Even to writin dir test n dir interview. Dey were so accommodatin n treated each person like a human bein n not a piece of trash like UBA. Can u imagine, dey actually served us drinks n thins to nibble on as we waited 4 our turn to be interviewed n dey kept apologisin 4 keepin us till dat time, askin if we were comfortable. Wen somethin has been built into u, it becomes a way of life. I have to say dat Inter's phenomenal customer care has become a way of life to dem. grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by fyneguy: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2008
lol na GTB bank staff dey come nairaland pass, na dem dey vote

for me, it's a tie btw GTB and Intercontinental bank, I applied for a loan in both, intercontinental bank responded fast even when i had more deposits with GTB. on that basis, i may have to give it to intercunt.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by vassilli(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2008
Make una leave these banks jo
Its only wen u av a fat acct they become friendly
Can b so lousy,slutful and arrogant. ontop ur money oooo,
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by 2gd: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2008
When I saw the topic, I thought ,' I may not know the best but from my experience so far,I know the worst!', only for me to open the page and discover that my bank -which has been annoying me for some months now- was actually voted most customer friendly,
BULLLLLLLLLLLLLDUNG!!
INTERCONTINENTAL KOH! KONTINENTA INTER NI!
I use three banks. INTERCONTINENTAL IS BY FAR THE WORST(when it comes to customer care), I WILL SAY THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN(Well until i see another one worthy of the award)
it's all hype my friends,
i have tasted the shitty services they rendered to me especially toward the end of last year,
the story is too long! i will not bore u with all but I'll give u just one experience
Last x mas I was in lag and went to the 'CUSTOMER FRIENDLY BANK; imagine them giving me mutilated (and I mean torn -reject-notes with big holes in the middle that cello tape cant salvage, there were about 10 of such 500 naira notes)notes in a lagos brancha(agidingbi to be precise).I didn't know till I got home ,(Ogun state)I couldn't go back to Agidingbi .I sent an 8 page text to complain, no reply.
I went to the branch here to do some things and the banker there was trying to convince me to do some transactions with him-for his own good obviously- and I just mentioned casually that I haven't been too happy with their services of late,and so wasn't really interested in any more services the bank had to offer me-(the guy was obviously after his commission).The guy who was attending to me then asked what I had experienced, I started my long story of nasty experiences happening one after the other.he didn't even listen to what I was saying; he excused himself and said he'll listen later;he went to print a document. When he came back he continued trying to convince me to do a particular transaction, he said he'll listen after we hav completed the transaction he was suggesting.I agreed(succumbed).
After everything was completed I didn't bother continuing my long stories of woe.I just told him of the mutilated notes incident and I proceeded to show him one of the notes, His reply shocked me, (For goodness sake,I know that to change 'bad money' in a bank should not be that difficult-especially 'if u have connections').he said that he was very busy and that he'll promise to listen to my complaints and do something about the mutilated notes IF ONLY I CAN BRING CUSTOMERS TO OPEN A FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT WITH HIM).I was irritated, but I did not show it .At that point I knew that I had to transfer my money to another bank.That was the last straw for me.
Some of u might be wondering y i dint check the money when i withdrew, Thing is i was supposed to give some people some money and i wanted it to be cashless.(cos it was a large sum).why it could not be cashless, THAT'S ANOTHER LONG Story (where i had to even travel to their head office, for nothing, wasted my time and Tfare, dont let;s even go there), the amount i withdrew would have taken a while toI count; besides from experience u dont count such in front of so many people, I blv i being discreet,u dont know when being discreet will save ur life.
If i had 10 'holey' notes with me;i cant imagine the number of 'holey' notes i'd have given out ,

BOTTOM LINE:INTERCONTINENTAL SUCKS!!!
now i'm trying to open an account with gtb, with all the good reports i'm hearing about the way the treat people i guess hope it will be worth it.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by mikkyangel(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2008
savanah bank men,they were the most frndly b4 they closed down!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by faketan(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2008
GTB is the best as for me and my family.

That's the only bank I entered and I felt at home and yet they are very ethical,

They are the best.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by software(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2008
Even in GTB there are still some very terible staffs, One short girls in on of the GTB close to my house,

Anyway, i wil give it to them, they've got good packages,

GTB grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by software(m): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2008
Zenith is the worst as far as i am concerned,  they are just toooooo proud,  i wanted to Opening a current acct 3years ago. when i visited,  them say 500,000k na hin i pick race grin grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Guk: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2008
They are usually Customer friendly at their Head office or major branches. All other branches dish you S**T!!!!!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by pimpc007(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2008
G T B. sai ka yi!!! (if u dey hear hausa u go understand).
i respect GTB even though i'm a (or rather, i was a) Diamond fan.
UP GTB!!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by ufofex(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2008
GTB all the way, with no apologies or reservations. grin grin grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by dee02(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2008
fu/ck all em banks
they are wack and dodgy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg / My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k / Businessman's Wooden Safe Caught Fire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.