Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? (25561 Views)

Poll: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria?

GTBank: 56% (306 votes)
Zenith bank: 8% (45 votes)
First Inland Bank: 1% (7 votes)
UBA: 3% (17 votes)
Bank PHB: 2% (13 votes)
Oceanic Bank: 5% (28 votes)
Diamond Bank: 4% (25 votes)
First Bank: 3% (19 votes)
Intercontinental Bank: 12% (66 votes)
FBS Bank: 0% (0 votes)
Access Bank: 2% (11 votes)
Bank PHB: 0% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Nigerian Banks: I Think Gtb Is The Most Customer-friendly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by DaJunta(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2008
hammers:

Na Wa OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! Where una put my beloved WEMA BANK grin
Wema bank ki, Wema bank ko
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by DaJunta(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2008
cool
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Elizabeth(f): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2008
GTBank is the best over all! although i dont have account with them, but people do talk about them
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by danfido(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2008
Hi Guys,when the majority continue to point in one direction of a successful venture,I tell you,the truth cannot be any farther.I've heard so much about GT and would be opening an account with them tomorow.But pls,what are the requirements?
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by squad1: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2008
I better join the GTBandwagon grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Onyema1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2008
My dear people, the truth is that i havn't got cause to deal with all the banks, but i will tel you that intercontinental bank to me is the best bank in terms of customer friendly and service delivery. I have an account there and the staff behave the same in all the branches, maybe that is the orientation given to them at training, but they are good. I will vote for them any day.

In fairness, i don't have an account in GT Bank but i hear also that GTB is wonderful in terms of customer friendly. I have mad up my mind to open an account with them soon. A lot more good things have been said about them by reputable associates.

I have an account with Zenithif, but i assure you, that bank sucks. if i have my way, i will move my salary account from there.

For now, i stick to Intercontinental bank as the koko, they first to send me an sms on my birthday, on vals day, xmas greeting etc. the bank is just too much. A trial will convince you.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by onez: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2008
Has anyone been at Oceanic recently?. Surely u will experience peace. I think they are the most customer friendly
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by olamee(f): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2008
I have been running my accounts with GTBank since 2004 and l can tell you their services are still the best. They have the most courtest staff even the temporary staff are not left out.

Zenith Bank is okay to an extent.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Zest001: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2008
Am surprised that  nobody has mentioned ECOBANK, the WORST bank of all with ever battle ready and rude staff.

As for INTERCONTINENTAL, i can't place them, you go to one branch they are very nice, to another very slow but they are generally not rude

ZENITH bank, that is were you find very proud and arrogant personalities, though they can be fast in attending to you atimes
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by rikkyzee(f): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2008
You people are making a big mistake, You just try Oceanic Bank International and see that the Lord is good. The had the best bank of the year 2006 and 2007 and am very sure that they would definitely be the best bank in the year 2008, Trust me,
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Naija4ward(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2008
I think we should have some criteria for rating these banks before we eventually conclude.  For example as for the number of pretty girls, I will give it to Zenith instead of GTB. Have you visited Zenith customer services at Ajose Adeogun?

May I suggest we  rate them by including the following criteria (I think):

No. of branches
ATM down times (this one I conceded to GTB)
Crowd at banking halls
Attitude of security personnel
Staff knowledge at staff level
Transaction costs
Electronic banking
May be NO. OF PRETTY GIRLS PER BRANCH (I mean we need to satisfy some Nairalanders men here)

etc etc

Over to you panel of judges.  As for me I bank with most of them (because I have been angered by each of the major banks at one point in time) except for Union Bank which I intend to bank with when I come back to this world again.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by creamdream: 1:07am On Mar 04, 2008
intercontinental bank!!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by samexangel(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2008
no doubt
[size=28pt]GTB na baba of all Banks in Nigeria[/size]
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by pixiraver(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2008
I still dream about that chick i met when i wanted to open my company's bank account at GTB cheesy i also use Intercontinental bank but i think d rating should be GTB, Intercontinental and First Inland. The worst is STandard chartered bank and Union bank
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by JayCee100: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2008
[size=24pt]GTBank[/size]
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by tonia2000(f): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2008
Diamond Bank remains the bestas per UBA, its the worse of all undecided
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by sunboy(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2008
GTB be the baba BIKO , grin
I`ve been to intercontinental ,zenith,UBA many times to deposit but they too dey downgrade person, GTB no downgrade everybody be their valued customer, Na U be BABA BIKO

UP GTB !!!!, thats my bank and I

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by jkpretty(f): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2008
It GTB all the way kiss

1st is GT bank and every other bank can drag for 2nd
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by donjazzie(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2008
GTBank

Customer Friendly

IT driven

Infact they are far ahead of others when it comes to banking
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by manakins: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2008
UBA in my own opinion is the most customer friendly bank.
They have beautifull products, friendly packages that most people dont know
and also beautifull workers that would attend to ur complaints irrespective of how
u look,money in bank e.t.c.
Alot of people already have wrong perception of them to say old generation which is false
because they have a mix of old generation and new generation.Also they are the bank that do not slave drive as in
targets that are not realistic to their workers i.e do not encourage CORPORATE PROSTITUTION.
I can proudly tell you that they control the RETAIL market.
This justifies why they are the most friendly.
UBA ------ tHE gLOBAL bANK.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by PLC: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2008
GTB is the Bank.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2008
best ever hands down na GTB worst has got 2 be ETB just 2 collect 5naira u will wait 10mins or mo while dey process n what wat
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by mammie(f): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2008
i think gtb is the bomb, anyday anytime.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by GeeCee(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2008
I bank with Union Bank, Oceanic Bank & GtBank and i can tell you dat GTBank stands out from dem all.

So my vote goes to GTB or no other bank.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by dejiavu(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2008
wouldn't u rather bank with us. SIMPLY THE BEST. GT BANK
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Galad4eva(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2008
GTBank, all the way shocked[size=8pt]
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by viceb: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2008
standard char tered ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by dreeldee: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2008
Although not included in the list, i give it all to Ipodo Community Bank Ikeja grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by delejames(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2008
Truely I really respect GTB,they've make Banking so easy.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by dosituga: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2008
[color=#000099]HAS ANYBODY TRY WEMABANK!!![/color]
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by fables(f): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2008
Lot of people believe that GTB is the best, grin well I personally don't have any cruise with them but my company and a fellow worker had. they are not really the best, like some other bank(Bank PHB) they don't keep to their promise, though they use to be the best that was before  cry  lipsrsealed

But with Intercontinental bank I can vouch for it anytime that they are the best consumer friendly bank shocked I have my reason tongue  
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by ebony4life(f): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2008
Has anyone been at Oceanic recently?. Surely u will experience peace. I think they are the most customer friendly

YEPA! Peace ko! Peace Ni!
Go to their Ajegunle branch and experience Peace! grin

BEST BANK!
Nominated:
Intercontinental bank
U.B.A.

Guaranty Trust Bank.

And the winner is,

GTBank!

HURRAY!

GTBank na baba!
I.T. driven
Customer friendly
Conflict resolvers
You go smile no matter what.
they are just tooo good

Infact, I want to inaugurate GTB Football club

UP GTB FC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg / Businessman's Wooden Safe Caught Fire In Lagos / My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.