Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? (25556 Views)

Poll: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria?

GTBank: 56% (306 votes)
Zenith bank: 8% (45 votes)
First Inland Bank: 1% (7 votes)
UBA: 3% (17 votes)
Bank PHB: 2% (13 votes)
Oceanic Bank: 5% (28 votes)
Diamond Bank: 4% (25 votes)
First Bank: 3% (19 votes)
Intercontinental Bank: 12% (66 votes)
FBS Bank: 0% (0 votes)
Access Bank: 2% (11 votes)
Bank PHB: 0% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Nigerian Banks: I Think Gtb Is The Most Customer-friendly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2008
dosituga:

[color=#000099]HAS ANYBODY TRY WEMABANK!!![/color]
WE gini? I like your sense of humor. But while we talk about the most consumer/customer friendly bank, why don't we also see to this: Which Bank Is The Most Customer unfriendly In Nigeria? To answer that, I will say with all resolve, at the top of my voice You Bee Hei!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Jaytee67(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2008
I give it to GT bank as well. This is a bank where nobody harasses when your phone ring while in the banking hall. Infact, they have courtesy. I bank with GTB, Zenith and Union Bank but I see GTB as the most-customer friendly of them all.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by subice(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2008
GTB's definitely the best. That's the only bank I go to knowing I won't get any bad attitude. Oceanic's is poor. Ecobank would have done better on my ratings list if it didn't take me almost two hours just to withdraw cash (Allen Branch), though their staff have good attitude.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by baby4u2(f): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2008
seun i don't like this at all what of [size=44pt]FSB BANK?[/size] they are the best.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Eeyore(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2008
While I agree that GTBank is doing well in terms of customer service, I also think "younger" banks like FCMB, Access and Bank PHB are coming up strongly on that indice. Especially "My Bank & i" - FCMB.

They may not be there yet, but they are definitely on the way.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by BAC: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2008
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by midep: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2008
ALL OF  R BIAS WHAT OF MY BANK WITH A SPECIAL NAME AND THE BEST SERVICE    " UNITY BANK "  SUCCCCEDING TOGETHER !!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by toozealous(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2008
what about fidelity bank plc abi una no sabi better thing?
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by qblaze(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2008
Diamond Bank is the most customer friendly bank in Nigeria. GTB is a close second. The guys at Diamondbank are so patient and caring. I guess they undergo some kind of special training.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by focus(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2008
as 4 me, am in btwn GTB & INTER. wen it comes to customer friendliness. but iloo forward to bank phb wen it comes to mgt.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2008
gtbank all the way!!!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by adusco(m): 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2008
gtb of course .they've gat no rival.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by kolahinmi(m): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2008
hi all,
  I will like to say GT bank is the clear leader as compared to all other banks.As for Oceanic they are livin in a delusion who said they are the Bank of the Year Abegi.They are not customer friendly at all,I was in their Ajao Estate branch last week it was only one cashier attendin to withdrawals and deposits.

As for Union I will never step into it again till I die,at Onipanu branch u have to go thru hell to cash a cheque.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by option(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2008
icb aint bad o, i giv it 2 dem.bin tryn 2 open a current act wv gtb 4 ova 3weeks nw, same ol same ol, i don fill a 2nd frm sef all 2 no avail bt as i go icb, omo na d nxt day den send me ma acct numba ontop ma fone o, sharp sharp.i use gtb as well so i knw bou hw easy it is 2 access ur money all ova, that sure is tite, so as 4me, na d 2banks o
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by joobreel(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2008
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is the only friendly bank in naija of today. her contrasts are UBA, IBTC and UNION
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by janami(f): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2008
NONE. All depends on the branch of the bank u visit tongue
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by cyclopxdan(m): 12:36am On Mar 05, 2008
thats how yu can really know which bank is friendly, like she said it depends on the branch yu visit.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Nicesoul(m): 12:46am On Mar 05, 2008
Hi guyz,

I am happy to see this lovely topic and the response. I must be frank with you, GTbank is my best bank for now. Anything can happen 2mrmw oooo. That is where our salary account is paid and you know what, we can cash our money that same day it was taken to bank. What else do need in a bank than customer friendly, efficiency & effectiveness? I had a bitter xperience with Intercontinental bank ATM last year December at the Wuse II branch, my account was debited and the machine didn't pay me. It was festive period and this yeye Inter-nonse bank could not help, they kept pushing me among themselves. It was GTbank that finally rescue me. Professionalism, courteous, friendly, beautiful chics, accuracy, name it, dem just dey too much. If you ask for my own personal opinion, GTbank na baba. Dem no get equal
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Pennywise(m): 1:35am On Mar 05, 2008
Zenith
All the responses so far tells a lot about the position of Zenith. A bank that used to pride itself as the best. Are they still holding on to their half million naira minimum account opening nonsense? I guess not.The insecurity in the banking sector some years ago led a lot of people to this bank in preference to the usually sloppy services in old generation banks, forcing many to tolerate Zenith. With this bank, staff arrogance is standard, infact the norm and I mean right from the gate. They keep trying to out-do themselves.

Not sure what to do with my account in that bank. Once a year I print out an already prepared account reactivation statement and have it forwarded. This is a bank that had so much promise.

Intercontinental
This bank seem to emphasize the human aspect of customer relations more than many. There have been instances of inappropriate conduct by staff in my interaction with the bank, but these were always satisfactorily and promptly addressed. They have my vote.

With other banks like UBA, ECO bank you are more likely to have the feeling that this is Nigeria.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by edmondo(m): 6:06am On Mar 05, 2008
as for me and my family GTBANK all the way,
intercontinental is one of the worst bank in Nig just like union bank,u spend 5hrs for a siingle transaction,u need to visit one the their lagos island branch tto confirm.
GTbank,my best bank
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Unityman: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2008
I have been with GTBank for 3 years now and I have not had any issue with them. There staff are very friendly, cheerful and willing to help anytime.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by modupe2: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2008
how can you cast vote when all candidates are not on list. To me, it's FCMB (My Bank and i) follow by Oceanic.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by ehie007(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2008
i tink its depends on the branch u visit. if u go to a branch in ajegunle u cant get the same services as wen u visit a branch in ikoyi, ikeja or V.I.

but generally pple say GTBank is the most customer friendly.

In all the banks in awolowo road ikoyi, the most customer friendly is:
1. Intercontinental
2. First Inland
3. Fidelity
4. GTbank
5. FCMB
6. PHB
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Jaytee67(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2008
Undoubtedly, GTB is the clear leader. While giving them the commendation, one would wish that they will be able to sustain it while wishing that others should equally borrow a leaf from them. Kudos to the Nairalanders' crowned MOST CUSTOMER FRIENDLY BANK IN NIGERIA.
UP GTB!!!!!!!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by opad(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2008
GTB is no doubt the best Bank in Nigeria, they are customer friendly,makes life easy for
us students by introducing 1st in Nigeria the #0 (zero naira)minimum deposts.
Its cool using GTB.Youre the best, others follows.

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by modupe2: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2008
UP My Bank and i (FCMB)
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Tawak: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2008
INTERCONTINENTAL BANK
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Panadol(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2008
GTBank
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by jfrances1: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2008
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color][i][/i] Gtbank is the best without a second
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Nellyf: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2008
If you want to know the ost friendly bank better go on the streets and ask the customers trooping into the banks because the truth is that Staff of various banks are voting for their bank and you cant get the most friendliy that way. Everybody wey dey work for GT don dey respond. WAYO grin grin grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by kallylove(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2008
Though it all depend on the Branch you visited. But GTB is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by coolgerald: 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2008
I give it to FIRST INLAND BANK. Their services are superb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k / Businessman's Wooden Safe Caught Fire In Lagos / Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.