Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Story As Aksg Usher By Comfort- Global Concord - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Story As Aksg Usher By Comfort- Global Concord (805 Views)

Toyin Saraki Joins The Obamas, Usher & Others For Event At The White House. PICS / Amazing Pictures Of Concord Hotel Renovated By Gov Okorocha / Who Bought (abiola, S) Concord Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story As Aksg Usher By Comfort- Global Concord by blog4all(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
http://blog4all-com..com/2013/01/my-story-as-aksg-usher-by-comfort.html

I have decided to come out to the whole world with this story because I believe it can save the life of one innocent girl. If the ones in the group are beyond saving, at least, I hope that this confession can act as a warning to those innocent girls outside, who are constantly recruited into the Ushering group to meet the demand for more souls. Parents must be watchful over their children and beware of sudden wealth by little girls who were sent to school, or God will hold them accountable for the fate that befalls their children.

I joined the ushering group late last year, (2011) hoping to augment my income. The money was good, and since my benefactor had passed away, I saw it as a way to help relieve the burden on my mother. We were more than 40 girls or there-about at the time. During that event, I made about N350, 000.00. I had never seen that kind of money in my life, I thought it was God-sent. We were later taken to the man's house in Abak, called Arbark Cort and where given alcohol, and all manner of things. We danced and partied the whole night. From that day, my life changed.

Then our group leader, named Rodar (not real name) started taking us to the man’s house located on Unit A…, Ewet Housing Estate which is the centre for most of the atrocities. Initially, nothing happened. We just go there dance, the man will encourage us to get drunk, eat and by the next morning he pays us between N20,000 – N50,00 each. From 12midnight, the house was always filled with women, young and middle aged; married and single. Then I would just go, but I noticed that most of the girls never left the house. The girls called themselves house-mate and the man Big Brother. The frequency of going to his house started increasing. He lavished expensive gifts on us, started sending us abroad, some girls would go to Ghana, others South Africa, some to Dubai and others to London. We lodged in the most expensive rooms of big hotels, Francis place, Le Meridien, when in Uyo and the most expensive hotels whenever we are going outside Uyo. In one of the hotels we lodged, I was surprised to see that one of the suit we stayed in cost over N250,000.00 per night. I thought I was in paradise. We were given blackberry phones, Ipads, laptops, anything money could buy. All we had to do was just ask, then do as he wishes.

Read More @ http://blog4all-com..com/2013/01/my-story-as-aksg-usher-by-comfort.html

(1) (Reply)

Fashola: Lagos Achieved 89% Budget Performance In 2012 / Third Mainland Bridge, A National Disaster Waiting To Happen – David Mark / A Picture Of Nepa's(phcn) Promise In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.