Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh (38200 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 19, 2013
Mr_Anony: Wait a minute here.....can someone tell us exactly what impact Cossy and Tonto have been making. What is this impact?

What is she even famous for
Somebody should tell me
What does she really do
I have watched a few nollywood movies,I have never seen here there
I haven't heard that she is a singer
Is she like a famous national ashawo or what
?
This is a serious question
What is she?
Can somebody tell me

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by yinka2011: 1:58am On Jan 19, 2013
lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by MrAnony1(m): 2:00am On Jan 19, 2013
Dear Cossy Orjiakor,

In case you didn't really understand the blog, it is precisely about the "international attention" you and Tonto are drawing that well-meaning Nigerians like us are begging you to stop.

Please for the sake of Christ our Lord stop "impacting our community". The one you have "impacted" so far is enough we still haven't recovered from it.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Signed: Mr Anony on behalf of well-meaning Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Gombs(m): 2:02am On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

What is she even famous for
Somebody should tell me
What does she really do
I have watched a few nollywood movies,I have never seen here there
I haven't heard that she is a singer
Is she like a famous national ashawo or what
?
This is a serious question
What is she?
Can somebody tell me

See beef na!..lmao

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 19, 2013
Gombs:

See beef na!..lmao

I am asking a genuine question and you are lyao grin
Help me na
What is her profession?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by madridsta007(m): 2:07am On Jan 19, 2013
Just waiting for Tonto to release a song hit and reply the woman...

Sad thing is that the song will hit all of us too... Tonto abeg, I take your mum beg you, no release another song as reply, forgive the woman biko. Pity us Nigerians, this is 2013 .. sad angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 2:09am On Jan 19, 2013
Mr_Anony: Dear Cossy Orjiakor,

In case you didn't really understand the blog, it is precisely about the "international attention" you and Tonto are drawing that well-meaning Nigerians like us are begging you to stop.

Please for the sake of Christ our Lord stop "impacting our community". The one you have "impacted" so far is enough we still haven't recovered from it.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Signed: Mr Anony on behalf of well-meaning Nigerians.

Shuttup sir..

You must be sufffering from the malaria bite thats why u cant sleep by now.

How is she giving you bad name?

Are you in anyhow related to her or she begged for popularity?

If you dont know what to say kindly shut that stinky mouth of yours before i decend on you...

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 19, 2013
seedord247:

Shuttup sir..

If you dont know what to say kindly shut that stinky mouth of yours before i decend on you...

Chineke mee
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you one of her clients lipsrsealed
See trouble o shocked

11 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 2:12am On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

Are you one of her clients
See trouble o

Nop.. Just trying to correct some fallow being. cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Gombs(m): 2:14am On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

I am asking a genuine question and you are lyao grin
Help me na
What is her profession?

Her profession is weird in a lot of ways...but then, whacha call ASHAWO?

Most girls go for date,get money,food,car,etc n offer sex....now dats ASHAWO...

But cossy n tonto frm my point of view had disturbed childhood,but jst like anybody, r entitled to their life n niche....

Imagine wen a blogger write BS abt u,wot u do n how u do?....dats so not cool esp wen dose bloggers r trouble makers!

Am not her fan o!neither am I tonto's....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 19, 2013
They should go fvck themselves.
All i want are her boobs, Nigeria's maserati.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Gombs(m): 2:17am On Jan 19, 2013
seedord247:

Shuttup sir..

Pls oga Anony,am interested in the answers of the above bolded....

#waiting

*grabs charger and starts charging,tea water don boil sef
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 2:19am On Jan 19, 2013
Gombs:

Pls oga,am interested in the answers of the above bolded....

#waiting

*grabs charger and starts charging,tea water don boil sef

Is google your enemy? undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Gombs(m): 2:22am On Jan 19, 2013
seedord247:

Is google your enemy? undecided

Chai! I yam tayad o!

*Slaps head and returns to bed...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by gilkeen: 2:24am On Jan 19, 2013
This girl has run out of shame, she should be adviced
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by MrAnony1(m): 2:24am On Jan 19, 2013
seedord247:

Shuttup sir..

Dear Cossy,

Following recent developments, we have now reviewed our petition due to complaints from some Nigerians namely seedord who love your "impact".

And also seeing how you and Tonto are such gentle souls who only want to help and "impact their community", we have decided that to settle this issue, it is best to direct your "impact" to those who really need it and leave the rest of us alone.

So once again for the sake of Christ our Lord, please promptly direct all your "impact" to seedord247 as he is really in desperate need of it.

Thanks again for your co-operation

Signed: Mr Anony on behalf of well meaning Nigerians.

15 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by PrinceVector: 2:35am On Jan 19, 2013
Showing the world ya dirty b**bs, is dat d impact you'r making? hmm u beta change 4 gudddd..

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Gombs(m): 2:38am On Jan 19, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Dear Cossy,

Following recent developments, we have now reviewed our petition due to complaints from some Nigerians namely seedord who love your "impact".

And also seeing how you and Tonto are such gentle souls who only want to help and "impact their community", we have decided that to settle this issue, it is best to direct your "impact" to those who really need it and leave the rest of us alone.

So once again for the sake of Christ our Lord, please promptly direct all your "impact" to seedord247 as he is really in desperate need of it.

Signed: Mr Anony on behalf of well meaning Nigerians.

@bolded...When/How did she/they ever direct their "imapct" to you?

Leave d rest of us alone

Pls define "US" as used in the above quote

...Jobless hater,u av d same 24hrs she has o,and all u cud do is hate n write thrash just cos u dnt like her/them...dey r making money and u r here writing hate writs...#rubbish
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by MrAnony1(m): 2:40am On Jan 19, 2013
seedord247:

Shutt up the fvck up you this fool that look like modafukin pack of duracell batteries...

You are one the reason why sagamite call some fellas fvctard...

How does her life concern you ?

She used her God given talent to get to where she is right now. Be it nakked or strumpet @least she's making her money...

The only talent you got is your discombobulated brain and your NL user I.d...
Dear Cossy,

Please for the sake of Christ our Lord, hurry up with that your "impact" so that your boy seedord can calm down. From the way he is sounding, he is getting really desparate.

Signed: Anony on behalf of well-meaning Nigerians.

13 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by MrAnony1(m): 2:43am On Jan 19, 2013
Gombs:

When/How did she/they ever direct their "imapct" to you?

Pls define "US" as used in the above quote

...Jobless hater,u av d same 24hrs she has o,and all u cud do is hate n write thrash just cos u dnt like her/them...dey r making money and u r here writing hate writs...#rubbish

Dear Cossy,

Sorry to bother you again, but please could you kindly add Gombs to your "impact list". It will be very much appreciated.

As always, thanks for your co-operation

Signed: Mr Anony on behalf of well meaning Nigerians

13 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by jpphilips(m): 2:46am On Jan 19, 2013
delors:
Haba! How u go ask dat kin question? Her impact plenty nor be small...u no how many senators don enter d place? You no how many homes she don break, locally n internationally? You know how many guys wey nor get pillow don use her 'massive pillows' take get sweet dreams? You know how many young boys she don help get ere.ct.ion by merely looking at her queen size pawpaws? You know how many pastors don become born against becos of her? Abeg she don try nor be small...her impacts too plenty... grin grin grin grin grin grin More grease to her sunthing... grin

that her matter don change from "private" part to "public" part, but she still better pass most peeps whose own re still private anyways

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by DeepSight(m): 2:55am On Jan 19, 2013
Mr_Anony:

Dear Cossy,

Sorry to bother you again, but please could you kindly add Gombs to your "impact list". It will be very much appreciated.

Lol, Anony, really funny and brilliant ripostes you have there.

However I am firmly of the non-conservative view that they are free to live their lives as they see fit: and importantly, as Gombs pointed out: they have not directed any "impact" at you. Any person who watches what they do, does so out of choice, much like someone who watches p.orn. It would be strange for the p.orn watcher to start condemning the po.rnstar, would it not be?

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by blocker: 3:03am On Jan 19, 2013
cool cool Cossy take those boobs dey get A for her ACC cossyses... sorry courses for U.N.E.C back then.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Dfrenzy(m): 3:04am On Jan 19, 2013
Mr_Anony:

Dear Cossy,

Maturity showcased @ it's best. Mr Anony, you be pikin. Your school fees nom waste.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by deblikings: 3:07am On Jan 19, 2013
The best answer/reply for that kind of letter is silience(just like TontO did) rather than making an open show of yourSelf and yOur sO called social strata. Be wise gurl. Lmao
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Fourcade(m): 3:17am On Jan 19, 2013
Smh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Ikengawo: 3:18am On Jan 19, 2013
So she's not igbo?
I am relieved lol. damn.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 19, 2013
Ikengawo: So she's not igbo?
I am relieved lol. damn.

Says who
You wan deny am?
She is your sister o
Full blooded Igbo for that matter
Between her and Afro candy I don't know which one to cut first

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by MrAnony1(m): 3:36am On Jan 19, 2013
Deep Sight:

Lol, Anony, really funny and brilliant ripostes you have there.

However I am firmly of the non-conservative view that they are free to live their lives as they see fit: and importantly, as Gombs pointed out: they have not directed any "impact" at you. Any person who watches what they do, does so out of choice, much like someone who watches p.orn. It would be strange for the p.orn watcher to start condemning the po.rnstar, would it not be?

Lol, I'm just having fun here; of course I also agree that they are free to live their lives as they see fit. . . .but then I am also free to criticize them as I see fit. seedord and Gombs are equally free to jump to Cossy's defence.....and I am also free to respond to their criticism.

Freedom is so much fun wouldn't you agree?

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight / Pregnant Lady In Hijab Sings And Twerks / Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.