Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) (24841 Views)

Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members / Nairaland Hits 1 Million Members Hurray! / Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Ojugunrege(f): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
@ Seun,u r welcome cheesy. Congratulations,too!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by dayokanu(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank you for making Garri cheaper for the masses
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun, congrats for all your efforts.

Few observation, i think you need a PR manager to manage this site on your behalf. You could have a good stunt with this latest development. Maybe you have an opportunity at 2mil membership.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by BedLam: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
OGA SEUN SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT HERE O........U COULDN'T EVEN THANK TONTO DIKEH FOR HER "LIFESTYLE" THAT MADE HER A NAIRALAND FIGURE. SMH
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by bigtt76(f): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
<sniffing> ....feeling so appreciated! Oya me thinks the time nigh for Nairalanders to have some sort of mobile apps in appreciatio. Abeg, jooooor ..chairman do something.... amurege!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by advocate666: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
donofdons: [size=28pt]SEUN YOUR MODERATOR DE INFRINGE ON MY FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS AS GURANTEED BY THE INTERNATIONAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHT AND I GO SUE AM IF IM BAN ME AGAIN.WETIN BE SAY MAN PICKIN NO FIT POST AGAIN FOR NAIRALAND WITHOUT BANNING.ABEG NO BE IRAN BE THIS OO[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1165425/yms-travels-tours-fake/1#13901215

how you think say e take reach 1 million "members"?

abeg sign up another user name help your fellow nigerian make more advert money.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by solgee(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
you are welcome!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by mynameisjade: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
**clears throat**
**types msg from smart phone**

Thank u for thankin us and about the public holiday,free recharge cards of all networks,amongst oda gifts,we can't but say a big thank you to you too.....

**#teamanticipatin**
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by advocate666: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
if seun no create nairaland, e for dey yahoo yahoo now for surulere.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thanks 2 GOD ALMIGHTY. Bravo!! Seun
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by valicious1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun I de vex, I de vex main main. D way dese ur mods de take hide my posts & ban me is very annoying. Wetin I do dem? E b like say dat lady incharge of culture section de stalk me physically & spiritually. Anyday I do mistake post anytin 4 ha section she go hide am. If she see as she go take de hide my posts 4 oda sections she go do am. Seun why I de tok b say, if I do 3days dry fasting for dis ur mods na thunder go fire dem. Tell sexkillz mak im jst rexpect imsef dis na 2013 if I curse am e go folo am. Seun, seun seun.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Revolva(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
;Dthank you seun !!! If not for a platform like this...some people for dey focusless!!! And bored ..an indian man told me that nairaland is the best website in nigeria ...korokoro at ikoyi - cos it was thru nairaland he bought something from me ..which he needed most

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by advocate666: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
seun, why not unban all previously banned usernames to celebrate and show your appreciation for the contribution of everyone?
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by sweetsmalsis(f): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
U are welcome Seun
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Timijo(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
I need to know this young intelligent man called Seun.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by tundetoday: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank you for thanking us.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by chucky234(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer: after banning me up to 20 times and keeping my old IDs in your directory listings.... i don't think so!
See provocation... Wetin u wan use all the IDs do
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by xynerise: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
valicious1: Seun I de vex, I de vex main main. D way dese ur mods de take hide my posts & ban me is very annoying. Wetin I do dem? E b like say dat lady incharge of culture section de stalk me physically & spiritually. Anyday I do mistake post anytin 4 ha section she go hide am. If she see as she go take de hide my posts 4 oda sections she go do am. Seun why I de tok b say, if I do 3days dry fasting for dis ur mods na thunder go fire dem. Tell sexkillz mak im jst rexpect imsef dis na 2013 if I curse am e go folo am. Seun, seun seun.
guy you dey pour spit for my body angry

4 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by ujoatu(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
I had no issue with NL until d tribalistic inclusion of THE PEOPLES NOBEL LAURETTE in your hall of shame
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Iaz93: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
*Yawns*
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Iaz93: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
xynerise:
guy you dey pour spit for my body angry
Oh fucck!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
congrat, more greese to ur elbow bt pls minimze d banning

dats an indirect assault on my FUR & FOI.....
TANK & CONGRAT ONES MORE
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by NoQualms1(f): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
You are highly welcome, Seun. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by greatgod2012(f): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Im happy to be a nairalander!

2 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by udytex: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
Okoooo....pls how and were is d celebration taking place....(I guess enough Item six go dey)
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Burger01(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun, thank you too for creating a forum widely known...a forum where I learnt more about the good and the bad sides of yoruba, igbo, hausa and other tribes in nigeria.. Anytime I am in need of up to date news Nairaland has always been my first choice. I can't forget the last usa presidential election covered on Nairaland to the point where my brother Obaba was declared presido...just can't forget.. Kudos to all Nlanders
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
maclatunji: Ok, congratulations!

Thank you for being a hypocrite, coward and banning us from islam section. Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by sundaybam(m): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
Glory be to God.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
So over 500 people registered today alone
Now that's suspicious!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by MrCork17: 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
mR sEUN.. BRo can I be promoted to MOD Romance Section?? ..People are fed up of MOD Sexxxskilzz cuz He too boring! angry
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Razmuhy: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank you Seun for creating this wonderful platform.....

Abeg... tell your mods to take am easy wif this banning IDs for no justifiable reason....
More power to your elbow.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by newacca: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
GOD BLESS SEUN!
GOD BLESS NAIRALANDERS!!
GOD BLESS NAIRALAND!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Important Things To Pay Attention To In Your 20s / OAU AWARD: Fynestboi Wins Best Online Personality / 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.