Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) (24808 Views)

Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members / Nairaland Hits 1 Million Members Hurray! / Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
bankyblue: That is my name sake, congrate
typical Nigerian.

@topic,keep it up Seun,atlest stammerers like **rolls eyes** and introverts like mua can have fun viewing and commenting here.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by stacomaster(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
Abeq me Nid Etisalat even if na 100naira biko @seun na beq ah de beq undecided mak ah go check ma Email
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by stacomaster(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
Abeq me Nid Etisalat even if na 100naira biko @seun na beq ah de beq undecided mak ah go check ma mailbox
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thank you for being Seun Osewa.

You are the antidote for cardiac arrest, high blood pressure,boredom,introverted patients,stress, depression, etc

Keep living so you may save a life

3 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Karleb(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
Well i don't have much 2 say here as we all know that this site is d most visited naija site and am using dis medium 2 congratulate Seun for his great work. before i drop my pen (did i just say pen sorry my bad) i will like 2 say hi 2 d moderators and my fellow nladers. happy 1 million member.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by holyvirgin: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Seun congrats
Now I know a lot of nairalanders would want to know when 'mrs Seun' would join us on the forum? As we celebrate '1million plus members' we are also itching to hear a better news sir...
Congrats once again

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Opali(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
THANKS 2
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by imperiouxx(m): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
And thank you for thanking me.

I got 3 NL accounts (because your spam bot keeps blocking me any time I say wes and certi fi cate) lipsrsealed

Handy on US student visa thread.

Got to a graduate school in US through the help of the US student visa thread on your one and only NL

Referred more than 10 friends to your NL (US student visa thread) and still more to refer.

Spent 3,110,400 secs out of my life your NL and still more to spend. grin

Got 2,176 reasonable comments.

30 thrashing comments for the mofos (we can't do without them) and still more to thrash. grin

I don try too sha! Clapping for myself

2 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by arbitrage: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
Seun: Dear 1 Million Nairaland Forum Members,

Thank you for joining Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for creating interesting topics on Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for posting interesting replies to topics on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for posting items for sale in the advert sections of Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for patronizing sellers who posted their items for sale on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for volunteering to become moderators, and serving the community faithfully.
Thank you for reporting rogue content created by spammers, fraudsters, and trolls to moderators.

Thank you for telling your friends, family, colleagues, and online friends about Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for making Nairaland Forum successful.
Thank you for making Nairaland Forum great!

can we know who the one millionth member is so we can congratulate him for his uniqueness in case nairaland will not?
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by talkmarkay(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
CONGRATULATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO YOU SEUN

I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR NIGERIANS TO MAKE GOOD USE OF THIS FORUM FOR BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA, BECUASE THE GREATNESS OF THIS COUNTRY DEPENDS ON THE YOUTH.

PLARTFORM LIKE nairaland CAN BE THE BEST PLACE TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY GREAT.

I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM:

ALL THE TRIBES IN NIGERIA THAT WE SHOULD TRY AND UNDERSTAND OUR DIFFERENCE (OUR LIKES AND DISLIKES)

ALLTHE RELIGIONS, THAT WE SHOULD ALL UNDERSTAND OUR DIFFERENCES (LIKES AND DISLIKES)

WITH FULL UNDERSTANDING OF THESE ISSUES, THE YOUTH, CAN MAKE NIGERIA GREAT..

NIGERIANS WE ARE THE HOPE OF THE BLACK RACE. GOD HAS GIVEN US EVERYTHING TO BE THE HOPE FOR ALL THE BLACK RACE....

MAY GOD HELP US AND LEAD US WRIGHT. AMEN!!!!!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by toshmann(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
How many did you ban mr seun angry
Coulda been 6million members by now tongue

Anyways, you are welcome cheesy
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by izenco2005(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thank u for all my time been wasted on nairalad. Na joke ooooooooo grin grin. No bannnnnn me o

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by pats4U(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thank u ogbeni Seun
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Blueboy0402: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
Seun, I rejoice with you on this great achievement. May God give you the wisdom and strength to remain at the top. God bless Nairaland.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Piro4rl(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
U R WELCOME.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by dnawah(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2013

Thank you for patronizing sellers who posted their items for sale on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for volunteering to become moderators, and serving the community faithfully.
Thank you for reporting rogue content created by spammers, fraudsters, and trolls to moderators.

Thank you for telling your friends, family, colleagues, and online friends about Nairaland Forum.

oga u r welcome,but ur thanks no comple without cartons of beers na!when e go happen?grin grin
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by ajbabs(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
u re welcome.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by jamebex(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
thank you too seun for creating nairaland.com it hast to a great extent help shape the kind of person i am now and will be, and that of many Nigerian youth. Thank you Imela Ose Senu.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by igben(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2013

This post has been hidden

2 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Costa2000(m): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
you are welcome.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by gwas(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
This is just the beginning as Nairaland memebers will soon clock 20 million.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thanks too Bro Seun!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Engineer96(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dear Seun,
I thank u for creating a forum like this for us.
I wish to advise you not to leave nairaland the way it is. Don't be contented with the way it is. Always try to improve it and make better.
I am glad to have been a member of NL even at this moment.
Once again, than you.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by toria1980(f): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thnk u 4 giving me reasons to activate my BIS,and utilising it wisely..

Thnk u for not banning me in 2012

Thnk u for introducing me to sites where. I do illegal download.
Thnk u for keepingme inform when I travel out. Of Naija

And so much more I cannot mention

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by dradoyi(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
Congrats Seun. Nairaland actually transformed my online internet experience. Am a faithful addict n I want to remain an addict of nairaland. Kudos to all nairalanders.. love u all...looking forward to meeting everyone.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thanks to u seun for creating a forun like this, where naija's netizens can freely interact.
Surely,I've been greatly schooled by this forum.T hanks again.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thanks to u seun for creating a forum like this, where naija's netizens can freely interact.
Surely,I've been greatly schooled by this forum.T hanks again.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by uceee(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thank you Seun for Nairaland! Finally, na we make this possible.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by 5much(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thank u 4 thanking us.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Engineer96(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dear Seun,
thank you for creating a forum like this for us.
My advice to you is that you should never be contented with how nairaland is. Always try to improve and make it better. This will make NL more attractive and in tune with the ever changing technology.
I also wish to advise that you should make NL more liberal by allowing all sheds of opinion so that members can freely express their views instead of banning and hidding different posts. Don't let NL be like the government subdued Nigeria press. With this, we can freely express and see the expression of Nigerians on topical issues. It is understood that none of the opinions is expressed by you but by Nigerians according to their feeling and their thinkings. With this, NL will be more vibrant and peoples views are known. It is a free world. It is for own good.
I am happy to be a member of NL even at this moment.
Once more, thank you.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by jeniud: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
This space is for sale.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by toboy: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
thank you for thanking us! More good things shall come your way!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? / New IGP: Jonathan, Police council settle for Suleiman Abba / How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.