Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nations Cup: “I Will Strip To My Shorts If We Win The Trophy” –enyeama - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nations Cup: “I Will Strip To My Shorts If We Win The Trophy” –enyeama (557 Views)

10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile / 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. / AFCON 2013: I Will Strip To My Shorts If We are Champions – Vincent Enyeama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nations Cup: “I Will Strip To My Shorts If We Win The Trophy” –enyeama by simdam500(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
As the Africa Cup of Nations kicks off this weekend in South Africa, Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama, has vowed that if Nigeria wins the tournament, he will go half naked.
Enyeama, who is on loan atMaccabi Tel Aviv from Ligue 1 side Lille, is likely to be in between the postsfor Stephen Keshi’s team, after Austine Ejide picked up a thigh injury.
“It will be a dream come true and I am certain I will strip to my shorts. Yes, leteveryone hear it that I will strip to my shorts if we are champions,” the former Enyimba goalie said.
Beyond the continental fiesta, Enyeama is looking to keep playing till he is 40years or more.
“I aim to keep playing until am 40 years old. If possible I wish to play till I am 42. I work hard and I am focused. I know that if I do as little as I did today (he spoke to supersport.comafter the Super Eagles’ victory overDutch side Sparta Rotterdam) in more matches then I can easily play that long.”
The stopper however saidhe takes each match as it comes, even as Nigeria awaits its first trophy in 19years.
“Personally, I do not think we are looking at the trophy for now. We want towin the first game, then the next and then the one after that,” he said.
“Nigerians should have faith in us, believe the best of us and pray for us.It is not beyond our abilities to win the competition with God on ourside.”

http://www.naijaonpoint.com/nations-cup-i-will-strip-to-my-shorts-if-we-win-the-trophy-enyeama/
Re: Nations Cup: “I Will Strip To My Shorts If We Win The Trophy” –enyeama by eksbabe(f): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hehehe,goodluck 2 winning d trophy undecided
Re: Nations Cup: “I Will Strip To My Shorts If We Win The Trophy” –enyeama by Chokolee(m): 2:15am On Jan 19, 2013
Na wao..shey no be how dey thing the start? Well, you guys will get my support only if you can convincenly win the first two games!! Go supper Eagles!!
Re: Nations Cup: “I Will Strip To My Shorts If We Win The Trophy” –enyeama by PedroJP(m): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2013
Go Eagles go. Make us proud to forget the nightmares of boko haram
Re: Nations Cup: “I Will Strip To My Shorts If We Win The Trophy” –enyeama by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
Did he finally do it?? sad

(1) (Reply)

Andy Murray Knockout Roger Federer In Fifth Set At Australia Open 2013 / Nigerian Football Administrators Say Super Eagles Have No More Excuses Left / God Catch Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.