Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? (3631 Views)

Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) / 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by ottentick(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2006
hey
fellas tuface wife has gave birth to a baby boy recently and while 2face was in tour in usa he went shopping for his new baby boy men dat guy na big boy now ooooo e no easy abi e easy?
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by bocamadias: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2006
yes oh
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by larger20(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2006
where is the boys pic?
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by rikkyjen(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2006
When did Tuface get married, abi its one of his numerous concubines
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by hotangel2(f): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2006
ohhh good for him.
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by Damest09(f): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2006
At least it will keep some ladies off one cute guy. That means cute celebrity guys is now minus one in ladies diary. good for him and good luck being a father.
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by Bishop4u(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2006
my people, whether 2face marry or him no mary, whether him get baby boy or him no get, nothing dey happen. haha
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by chinani(f): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2006
Congrats! But is he married? And where is the wife? Naija?
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by zeb(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2006
@ottentick which day was the child born?. =D> yesterday or taday ??
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2006
Oh !! Seriously ? ! My !! That is well cute !! Aww. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by IAH(f): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2006
I bet ocho is the mother of the baby. Congrats o!
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by chinani(f): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2006
Who's Ocho? Is she a NLer? cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2006
yeap! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2006
l.o.l @IAH.
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by Scorpio(f): 1:08am On Apr 30, 2006
IAH:

u crazy

Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by sade511(f): 4:12am On Apr 30, 2006
Congratulations to him.
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by ocho(f): 4:39am On Apr 30, 2006
IAH:

Oh my!!! cheesy You should have seen me burst out in laughter when I saw that. cheesy Oh my goodness!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2006
2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy?
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by uche1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2006
Bros if what he is doing dey vex u why don,t u go and open ur own run it the why you want, allow people to post shit and bad stufff, i am not saying all he is doing is good and to u NOWKE i no sabi u again, u no say all of us na bobo and babe ab no be soo no mama and papa for here so we can to express our selfs.
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by eveseh(f): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2006
am happy for him,
his wife most be a lucky woman
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by Z4M4eva(f): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2006
eveseh:

am happy for him,
his wife most be a lucky woman

smiley smiley smiley
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by eveseh(f): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2006
Z4M4eva:

smiley smiley smiley

tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by nobledanie(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2006
Ladies can even move their faces away from guys that are as cute as i am now talking of Tuface. Married or not married some ladies don't care
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by nobledanie(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2006
Ladies can even move their faces away from guys that are as cute as i am now talking of Tuface. Married or not married some ladies don't care
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by Bree(f): 1:54am On May 01, 2006
Which kind yeye gist be this one, who's 2face wife, no name, rubbish.
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by bolex(m): 3:03am On May 01, 2006
Bree:

Which kind yeye gist be this one, who's 2face wife, no name, rubbish.

abi o

No name

when did he get married

Anywayz

It's all good

it's allowed to have a baby for your celeb crush

grin

baby boy Idibia

Welcome to the world

Full of ups and downs

May God see you to the ups of life

Even when down comes, you shall be uplifted amongst everyone

Now ya;ll stop asking questions and bless the newly born

cool
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by chinani(f): 6:52am On May 01, 2006
Bless you Idibia babe! Here's a kiss to see you through! kiss
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by hibans(f): 9:33am On May 01, 2006
When did 2face get married? Where is the pic of the Bouncing babe boy? So that we can be sure of what u are saying? What is the name of the wife? Anyway, i believe is that pple like 2face, if they are getting married it will be talk of the world not even town. So, the person that post that shuld better explain to us well.

Waiting
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by akamihe(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2006
Pple, 'hope this' not another April fool o? They don't do April fool in May o! Which time 2face Marry? Na wa o! Anyway, nothing de happen!! One love. 2face if na true, I hail. Itisn't easy!! The pull out must have been very heavy. Or wht do u think?
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by SvS(f): 6:43pm On May 01, 2006
thats his own personal life.dosent affect his music neva will
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by raphy(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2006
hi ppl,
2afce is married n so wht, who told u to tell every body in d forum is it that u dont v work to do u bette look 4 a job now.as 4 me i already knew cuz he  is a bigboi.
if u knew somtin about d dude dont put it here again cuz som ppl might try 2 do
wht they did b4 2 d guy, he is  a good guy wink i wish his son long life n prosperrity
to his wife love ur hubby ok good luck idibia wink smiley cheesy grin
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by chinani(f): 9:17pm On May 01, 2006
@Raphy
I don't think anyone meant any harm. I for one, wanted to know if he was married b/c I am a fan of his so when I hear that he has a son I want to know, is he married? But if he's not, he's not. It happens. There's nothing wrong w/ communicating information. I mean, no one's going to claim to be his woman from across the computer screen. He needn't worry about us for that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want Drunks To See How Stupid They Are – Klint Da Drunk / Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo / Most Expensive Music Video Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.