Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal (9444 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / How To Withdraw Your Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Your Local Bank Account / How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by croj(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
It is no longer news that for many years now, Clickbank and Paypal has refused (for some reasons best known to them) to recognise Nigeria in there list of accepted countries of transaction. So many Nigerian internet marketers have on various occasions tried to register with this site and Paypal and access their services but all to no avail.

One could easily guess that the reason the owners of these sites have ignored Nigeria is not far from the fear of their sites being used as channels for scamming and fraudulent acts. Whatever their reason maybe, it can never be justifiable because the practices are not peculiar to Nigeria. There are few more countries where more grievous cases of internet fraud and hacking have been recorded, yet these countries are recognised by Clickbank and Paypal.

For those who do not know, Clickbank is the most popular online marketplace for the sell of digital products; affiliates now sign up to promote these products for a commission. Their partners in crime – PayPal, is an e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. Kudos to some Nigerians who have been able to outsmart and register with them; profiting heavily from their services. But for how long are we going to continue like this? How long do we have to wait for them give us that recognition?

http://monetizenigeria..com/2013/01/we-are-better-off-without-clickbank-and.html
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
croj: It is no longer news that for many years now, Clickbank and Paypal has refused (for some reasons best known to them) to recognise Nigeria in there list of accepted countries of transaction. So many Nigerian internet marketers have on various occasions tried to register with this site and Paypal and access their services but all to no avail.

One could easily guess that the reason the owners of these sites have ignored Nigeria is not far from the fear of their sites being used as channels for scamming and fraudulent acts. Whatever their reason maybe, it can never be justifiable because the practices are not peculiar to Nigeria. There are few more countries where more grievous cases of internet fraud and hacking have been recorded, yet these countries are recognised by Clickbank and Paypal.

For those who do not know, Clickbank is the most popular online marketplace for the sell of digital products; affiliates now sign up to promote these products for a commission. Their partners in crime – PayPal, is an e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. Kudos to some Nigerians who have been able to outsmart and register with them; profiting heavily from their services. But for how long are we going to continue like this? How long do we have to wait for them give us that recognition?

http://monetizenigeria..com/2013/01/we-are-better-off-without-clickbank-and.html

undecided
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by chygoz3(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Although there are many other online payment processors out there, paypal is the most widely accepted. This is the reason why people are looking for ways to have a verified paypal account. My own paypal is kinda partially verified. My sending limit has been lifted but I'm still looking for a way to lift the withdrawal limit.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by vizboy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
I dont bother using them. Have others like payza,stp, lr, pm to use
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
vizboy: I dont bother using them. Have others like payza,stp, lr, pm to use

embarassed

1 Like

Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by PeeDaVinci: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
i think it offers opportunities for wise nigeria entrepreneurs to be better off, as this affords them the opportunity to set up an internet payment service that can be used by nigerian. in the mean time, the enterpreneur will make his money, and he can at the end (when paypal's eyes have opened) sell this company to paypal for good money

2 Likes

Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by slimming: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Better by far.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by tomakint: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
We are damned too 'smart' for them to handle, most of those yahoo-yahoo guys will make 'programmers' working for Bill Gates, grin with envies, it is that serious! angry Short route to success is our dessert, we eat it and sleep with with it everyday!
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by redcliff: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
We would have been better's better with them. The thing is that there are a lot of opportunities and alot of GOODS and SERVICES alot of us have missed just for the mere fact that our country is in their black book. Trust me, if you are an online researcher, you would attest to what i am saying right now. But as they say, Nigerians never appreciate good things rather they device means to ridicule it.

1 Like

Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by chygoz3(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
PeeDaVinci: i think it offers opportunities for wise nigeria entrepreneurs to be better off, as this affords them the opportunity to set up an internet payment service that can be used by nigerian. in the mean time, the enterpreneur will make his money, and he can at the end (when paypal's eyes have opened) sell this company to paypal for good money
I think you are right. At least one of such is already in existence. Check out onlinenaira dot com. But as it is, it is suitable only for nigerians and cannot be used to receive money from foreigners.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
vizboy: I dont bother using them. Have others like payza,stp, lr, pm to use
I think Paypal is overated, 2checkout is nore widely used and they accept Nigerians so far you meet up with their requirements..
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Tobbylobar(m): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
If anybody hav sign up wit dis account...let us no ow u do it...naija no dey carry last..we r smart people...
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by kelsonpoint(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
Who is PayPal and clickbank? Are they related?

1 Like

Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by redcliff: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
Brand_new:
I think Paypal is overated, 2checkout is nore widely used and they accept Nigerians so far you meet up with their requirements..
paypal's releveance cannot be overemphasized. They are the merchant's merchant payment gateway.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Afam4eva(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
No, not really.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by redcliff: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
chygoz3: Although there are many other online payment processors out there, paypal is the most widely accepted. This is the reason why people are looking for ways to have a verified paypal account. My own paypal is kinda partially verified. My sending limit has been lifted but I'm still looking for a way to lift the withdrawal limit. And before i forget, 2nd to comment (mods make una no vex for this part. You know what they say: "If you can't beat them, join them"wink

@BOLDED. YOu'l be joining your colleagues in the BANNED username section pretty soon
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
regnow is the best if you know how to use it . they are even on commission and no hidden charges like click bank.we don't need PayPal.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by vizboy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
Brand_new:
most nigerians do use paypal but once finds out you are a nigeria your account will be blocked and your funds seize. So why take such nonsense risk when there are others there. Payza is same as paypal but they allow citizens of nigeria to open account with them. That why i dont bother most online transaction i do i use payza
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
They will surely get to accept us as time goes on.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tobbylobar: If anybody hav sign up wit dis account...let us no ow u do it...naija no dey carry last..we r smart people...

I like this as we are dem too smart set of people.

I have the two accounts as a Nigerian and even operating it in Nigeria with no hitch whatsoever.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
chygoz3: Although there are many other online payment processors out there, paypal is the most widely accepted. This is the reason why people are looking for ways to have a verified paypal account. My own paypal is kinda partially verified. My sending limit has been lifted but I'm still looking for a way to lift the withdrawal limit.

Go for Non-european PayPal account as it has no withdrawal or sending limit once you've verified your account unlike that of USA which you need to add a valid US credit card before you can remove any withdrawal limit whatsoever.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by chygoz3(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Go for Non-european PayPal account as it has no withdrawal or sending limit once you've verified your account unlike that of USA which you need to add a valid US credit card before you can remove any withdrawal limit whatsoever.
how do you verify those ones then?
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
Almighty NAija!!! Paypal & e-bay are affiliates I don't think they're with clickbank, even though they all do noT allow users from Naija, Ghana's a few hours away by road grin grin or maybe you can try cameroun I think they're a paypal accepted country grin
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Onlinebiz2012: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
[img]http://learnweek.com/?r=agbeniga[/img] I love this
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by mrperfect(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Don't allow anybody business or way of think stop you from what you want to do, redesign your business and move on and never look back.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
redcliff:
paypal's releveance cannot be overemphasized. They are the merchant's merchant payment gateway.
Trust me I do online biz and I know for a fact that 2checkout is more widely used. Paypal is only popular because of Ebay which is also a sister company.
Many americans don't even know what Paypal is.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
I always dream of the day that clickbank will be able to pay my commissions straight to my bank account here in Nigeria than for this long process of getting check from them to my uk address and then to Nigeria. Cost a bit. As for paypal they can do as they wish. I use them whenever I want. But one day these 2 platforms will be begging Nigerians to use them.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by 3RNEST(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
i don't like the word Clickbank and Paypal they succk!! angry
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Tobbylobar(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

I like this as we are dem too smart set of people.

I have the two accounts as a Nigerian and even operating it in Nigeria with no hitch whatsoever.
...i know we r having some smart guys in d house....bros ow did u do it or u fit pm me..naija we no dey dull
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Nasri100(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
You wont get too many replies..nigerians get bored easily with all this.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by demoreon: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
All you need is a blackberry fone and a payoneer account...the rest is history...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Solar Set Up Journey After A Year. Very Cool / Shopping Experience With Mallforafrica.com / Starting Data,itunes Card,vtu And Free Banking System Reselling Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.