Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? (33882 Views)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Onyiip(f): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
im sure my school will ask us to submit a day to the deadline, they love suffering their students. Great ABU
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Uchesis: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2013
Omexonomy i'm a uniben grad '12. We are nt among dose skuls da need 2 stress dia ex-studnts 4 jamb reg nõ. So just relax and wait 4 d mob list next wk. Greatest Benites... Hailings!

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Emeka71(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2013
Ahh, I was seriously affected by this recent development. I only learnt of it on Monday 28th January When I got to school in the evening, they said JAMB regularization has already closed that it is already late for this batch.
The thing pained ME till now o.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Iykenson(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2013
Thank God i passed through the University of Nigeria. We don't talk about things like that, infact it sounds strange. In my school, graduates are mobilised automatically once you're within the age limit.
But come to think of it, are students being asked to produce their jamb whatever b4 mobilisation didn't they do so b4 gaining admission? I think it's the school that should be doing this not the intending corpers. Unless the person came in through the back door,if you know what i mean. IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A LION.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Emeka71(m): 12:05am On Feb 04, 2013
Highly disappointing.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Nivstalin(f): 7:10am On Feb 04, 2013
joebeckz: I JUST HEARD THAT I MUST SHOW MY JAMB SLIP B4 SERVING AND I AM GONNA SERVE BY MARCH. LIKE ME,MANY HAVE LOST THEIR JAMB SLIPS. CAN D RESULT SERVE? MY REGISTRATION NUMBER IS ON IT. WHAT OF THOSE ADMITTED THROUGH REMEDIALS WITH NO JAMB NUMBER?
PLS HINT ME MORE. THANKS

I learnt from a very reliable source that its not your jamb slip that's needed, its your Jamb admission letter-the letter issued by Jamb stating you've gained admission to 'your named institution' to study 'your course' (it has a jamb logo in the background and its all written in green)

If you have yours you are lucky; for those who doesn't you'll have to pay for it, that's why some institutions are calling for the reg no; each institution will be fined by Jamb, if they have candidates without the admission letter- which in turn means each candidate will pay into the school's account( each school should give detailed instructions on that)

For those who got admisssion through remidal programs (e.g pre-degree) you guys need to pray hard, because it appears like such set of people were not considered at all

Visit your School's student affairs office for details as time ιѕ running out
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yokiti: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
Though our Jamb registration numbers are with the the officers at student affairs; my fear is this; if you check to clarify the admission status of majority of those that were admitted in 2008 in my school, our Admission status still reads NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET. Where do we go from here?

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by konklushun(f): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
Omexonomy: Any Unibenites here? I have not heard any information of such from our student affairs. Any Uniben student to confirm this?
. We r nt being asked for such, guess all dat was done wit d screening cert tin
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by DGranite(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
konklushun: . We r nt being asked for such, guess all dat was done wit d screening cert tin
pls what of those who gain admission tru remedial but took jamb that same year how do they go about it? Pls i need replies
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by tallfish145(m): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2013
I pity my mates that did pt during their nd days. Its true though.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Emeka71(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2013
Why should NYSC come up with such a useless policy at this time?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Emeka71(m): 1:05am On Feb 09, 2013
Mobilization list that was out was strictly for those with confirmed JAMB numbers. Only few people were çleared. This is very serious issue.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by komzy589(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2013
Great Zikites!!!!!!! Any Zikite in da house, abeg update me on d fate of those without Jamb Reg (Pre Science).
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by segzykay(m): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2013
Please house mobilization list is out now and only few student are going with batch A. Is it certain dat other dat didn't have jamb registration number will go with batch B?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Mozeta: 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
Tank GOD for i am free from all this Wahala
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by creamie(f): 8:07am On Feb 12, 2013
If only important topics like this make frontpage and not the unimportant "so and so gets new hair color", most people would have heared about this info on time and go to school to have this sorted out. All's well.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by kaysy(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2013
i knew it will later be
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Gistwitherico(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2013
Almost everyone entitled for batch A service in my school UNN is on the error list!
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by olate: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2013
I was badly affected by this their new requirement.After waiting a full year for service after graduation because of administrative lapses and human errors, my schl (uniport) while sourcing for my jamb number made mistakes that resulted in my name not being sent to nysc for batch A.it's really painful.I now seem like a pathological liar giving excuses for not leaving schl for service(nysc).
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2013
Foreign student nko ?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by condralbede(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2013
Unimaid messed almost half of d graduates up,cos of dis very issue....my questn is this,wats d faith of al those P.D(remidial),D.E(direct entry)and d rest?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by KAMA: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2013
Resolutions of the 2013 Batch 'A' Pre-Mobilisation Workshop; held at the Kwara State Government House Banquet Hall, Ilorin, Kwara State; on Thursday, 17th January, 2013
The 2013 Batch 'A' Pre-Mobilisation Workshorp with the theme "Generating Credible Data for a perfect Mobilisation Process" was held on Thursday 17th January 2013 at the Kwara State Government Banquet Hall, Ilorin, Kwara State. At the end of the proceedings, the workshop resolved as follows;
That the workshop noted that there is a difference between carrying capacity and admission quota and as such, in the circumstance of mobilisation of graduates for national service, it is the admission quota that should be used.
That part-time students who graduated before the introduction of the policy of exclution in the 2001 but have not yet collected either Certificates of National Service or Certificates of Exemption should henceforth be presented for Exclution Letters as applicable to the present part-time graduates.
That the implementation of the new policy on the use of approved admission quota for processing submission from CPIs for mobilisation into National Service will commence with the 2013 Batch'A' Service Year without a waiver for any institution. in this regard, any institution that is not ready for the new policy now can present its graduates for mobilisation at the 2013 Batch 'B' service year.
That the alibi being presented by SAOs that candidates who were admitted through either preliminary/remedial programmes, transfer or affiliations did not have JAMB registration numbers can not hold water because all admission ought to have passed through JAMB. As such, NYSC will not mobilise candidates without JAMB Registration numbers.
That the workshop agreed that all levies that Corps Members Producing Institutions (CPIs) charge their students should not be tied to NYSC mobilisation or release of Callup Letters
That as a way of putting an end to the poor quality of graduates mobilised for national service, NYSC will henceforth report institutions whose products are found to be academically deficient to appropriate regulatory bodies for necessary sanctions and quality control measures.
That to avoid problems in submission of credible data for mobilisation, all CPIs should adhere strictly to the newly developed software format version 2.2.2 and comply with the rules guiding mobilisation as directed by the Corps Mobilsation Department.
The workshorp adopted the 2013 Batch 'A' Mobilisation Time-table with some amendments, thus the time-table is to run from 17th January to 5th March 2013
The workshop agreed that all Corps Producing Institutions with cases of outstanding regularisations should forward such cases to JAMB through the admission officers of their respective institutions, and must be duly endorsed by either the vice chancellors, Rectors or Provosts as the case may be. The regularisation exercise with JAMB should be concluded on or before 28th January, 2013 for the Batch 'A' service year.
That Management will decide the venue of the next Pre-Mobilisation Workshop
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Sike(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
ops84: I hope all these wont affct Hnd Graduate esp those dt did part time prog for OND an full time for HND though
Hopefully!
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by mejai(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ehen! So majority of NL commenters r abt to go for service. Chai! Oya travel to una sch osiso and liv dis forum for us grin
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by ismhab(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
How about foreign graduate? We don't have jambs reg. Number.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Tafee(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
chidyhels: Abeg,are federal schs included in this submission cos i havent hrd anytin of such frm my sch,btw we do all these jamb confirmation stuffs in our 300l,so i believe my sch has jamb reg 4 all its student.

Pls,if u graduated frm a fed sch and got the same info,help me out.
yes guy me too am a graduate of futy yola we had similar case i even submitted mine yesterday
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by moshoodn(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
BE NOT DISMAYED OR DISTURBED....

ITS JUST A PROTOCOL..

ITS DONE IN EVERY SCHOOL, EVERY TIME, AND FOR ALL BATCHES..

BUT IT ISN'T NEEDED..

FOR REAL... I KNOW COS I KNOW..
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by ddeola: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
This people are confused ! embarassed
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by BB013(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
Wetin go come happen to me wey never see my admission letter for face??
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by otokx(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Its not just by submitting the JAMB REG NO you used to enter school but take note that it will be verified.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Reyspin(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
oemmanuel: I just read a post by the information officer of my former school saying 'all prospective corps members for the 2013 batch A are to submit their jamb reg. numbers urgently'. I want to know if you've heard that too. Thanks
Na true o..doze pipu are confused
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by joeace2020(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
SOMETIMES I WONDER WHAT NAIRALAND MODS ARE DOING FISHING OUT DISGUSTING AND IRRELEVANT TOPICS ON FRONTPAGE...NOW IT JUST HIT THEM THAT THIS IS AN IMPORTANT TOPIC OR SOMEBODY PROBABLY LASHED AT THEM LIKE I WOULD THINK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) / Nysc 2014, Batch C Ogun Corpers. Let's Meet / NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.