Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

“I Was Raped The First Time I Had Sex” – Nollywood Actress, Foluke Daramola Reve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Raped The First Time I Had Sex” – Nollywood Actress, Foluke Daramola Reve (1397 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Was Raped The First Time I Had Sex” – Nollywood Actress, Foluke Daramola Reve by Naijaonpoint: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2013
Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola is a well known face in the industry with many projects under her belt. In this Punch Newspaper interview, the beautiful actress reveals intimate things about her journey through life and what direction her career is likely to take in future.

Read the interview below:

Why I am more into movie production than acting

I am a person that is very restless in nature. I have been acting for over 18 years. I feel that it is becoming monotonous for me; doing the same old thing over and over again, despite the fact that creativity is dropping by the day. I still do a bit of acting; it is just that I am more of a production person. I am even derailing a bit back into doing English soap operas which was what I started out from. I started with soap opera and English movies before I delved into Yoruba movies.

CLICK LINK TO READ MORE >>>>> http://www.naijaonpoint.com/?p=23750

Re: “I Was Raped The First Time I Had Sex” – Nollywood Actress, Foluke Daramola Reve by AK481(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2013
Did u enjoy it?
Re: “I Was Raped The First Time I Had Sex” – Nollywood Actress, Foluke Daramola Reve by AK481(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2013
Did u enjoy it? ......of course u did .
Re: “I Was Raped The First Time I Had Sex” – Nollywood Actress, Foluke Daramola Reve by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2013
Amazing rack
Re: “I Was Raped The First Time I Had Sex” – Nollywood Actress, Foluke Daramola Reve by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
Is she cossy's sister?

(1) (Reply)

I Want Big And Well Rounded Boobs – Coco Ice / Kim Kardashian Calling Nigerian women Apes On Her Twitter Acc. Is Dis True? / Omotola Listed As One Of Time Magazine’s 100most Influential People In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.