Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? (11275 Views)

Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? / How To Exercise Your Brain To Make It Strong / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
ItsModella: It's funny cos I just got back from the gym. I try to gym everyday but sometimes my schedule won't allow it. Weekends are my only sure days. I maintain a minimum of three times a week and at least an hour for each day.

I get my daily cardio from combing and styling my hair. My hair is a tough cookie, it always leaves me breathless.
hahaaa grin Really tough hair it must be.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
Vanneni: hahaaa grin Really tough hair it must be.
very tough o...my brother thinks I can make it into the Guinness book of world records for having the toughest hair. When I still used to relax my hair, I used 'super' type (regular was useless) and yet, my hair wouldn't relax...
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
ItsModella:
very tough o...my brother thinks I can make it into the Guinness book of world records for having the toughest hair. When I still used to relax my hair, I used 'super' type (regular was useless) and yet, my hair wouldn't relax...
You don't relax it anymore? How then do you maintain it? Sometimes I love coarse/tough hair types coz I believe they can withstand breakage and so tend to grow longer.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
I exercise my body everyday...

Eating is a form of exercise.. (wrist)

Typing on the keyboard is another (fingers)

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
Vanneni: You don't relax it anymore? How then do you maintain it? Sometimes I love coarse/tough hair types coz I believe they can withstand breakage and so tend to grow longer.
I deep condition my hair once a week and shampoo it once in three weeks. I spray a leave-in conditioner everyday on my hair. Moisture is key, cos my hair becomes very brittle and sheds when dry. That's what comes with having coarse hair, if left dry, it'll shed like it's no man's business. I had my last relaxer in August 2011 and chopped off the relaxed ends. At first it was difficult taking care of it but over time it got softer and manageable due to my constant conditioning. You also have to find the right products that work for your hair. Different products work for different people.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
ItsModella:
I deep condition my hair once a week and shampoo it once in three weeks. I spray a leave-in conditioner everyday on my hair. Moisture is key, cos my hair becomes very brittle and sheds when dry. That's what comes with having coarse hair, if left dry, it'll shed like it's no man's business. I had my last relaxer in August 2011 and chopped off the relaxed ends. At first it was difficult taking care of it but over time it got softer and manageable due to my constant conditioning. You also have to find the right products that work for your hair. Different products work for different people.
o that's really cool. I have very soft hair with some natural curls
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
Oh really? I've always wished for your type of hair.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
ItsModella: Oh really? I've always wished for your type of hair.
Aww smiley . We make do with what were given, isn't that so?
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
I guess so..smiley
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by adexsimply(m): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
i dont nid 2 visit a gym..coz am always overstressing my mind,brain and body..plus, am extremely thin-which makes body-building an absolute waste-of-limited-time on my part...though i still envy gymnasts
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by chessguru1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
for the record, working out or doing exercises without consideration to liver functioning is counterproductive. At best, the results obtained are short lived.The liver performs an important role in the body since it s major function is to break down fats in the small intestine by the secretion of bile. Simply put, liver dysfunction can lead to difficulties in eliminating cholesterol.
People who are fond of eating high cholesterol foods, improper functioning of the liver can lead to poor break down of fat and hence accumulation of fat around the abdomen (pot belly). Poor functioning of the liver can also lead to the formation of cellulite that accumulates under your skin, thighs, butt, and stomach.For anyone really serious about losing weight, the first step is taking care of your liver, before considering what to diet, or what exercise to do.
for more information on how to drop excess weight by optimizing liver function, watch this free video in www.fatsolution.net/products.htm
by clicking Fat Loss Factor link.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Crystallin(f): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Usually 3 days in a week ie fridays,saturdays & sundays.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
I just came back from months off..
I workout 6 days a week. My off day is typcally cross training.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Yvete(f): 4:22am On Jan 24, 2013
Was 'addicted' to everyday exercise. I even used to feel guilty when I miss a workout while ill. It was that bad. ((shakes head))

I workout 4 times/weekly.
Tone/strength training - Tue and Thurs
Cardio - Mon and fri or Sat
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by adexsimply(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2013
Yvete: Was 'addicted' to everyday exercise. I even used to feel guilty when I miss a workout while ill. It was that bad. ((shakes head))

I workout 4 times/weekly.
Tone/strength training - Tue and Thurs
Cardio - Mon and fri or Sat
YEEEE!!! i don die
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Onlinebiz2012: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
I play football every Saturday and Sunday.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
I do exercise twice daily , usually morning and night.

Strictly Press ups and sit ups.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by OmerianConsult: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
I joy every Monday morning. Tryna raise d tempo though
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Roland17(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
I work out 5 days a week, i jog outdoors for 45 mins every morning (even during the winter), i prefer outdoor jogging to the tread-mill, but if the weather is inclement i have no option than the tread-mill, it keeps me agile and keeps my weight stable where i want it.

I also love to play Basketball during summer, its a contact sport, very rough and physically demanding although most people think its easy.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
adexsimply: i dont nid 2 visit a gym..coz am always overstressing my mind,brain and body..plus, am extremely thin-which makes body-building an absolute waste-of-limited-time on my part...though i still envy gymnasts

oh boi this ur post funny sha grin grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by lifesabeach: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
I do INSANITY work out series by Shaun-T. Google it. He's also the brain behind the exercise routine popularized by Paul Ryan in the U.S...Na die! grin and best of all, you don't need a gym. You get to huff and puff and fall flat on your face with no one laughing at you. Still you look good at the end.
Don't mind those girls who hit the gym, phishing for guys, with make up and tight work out clothes, pinging on BB when on the treadmill. Absolute nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
binger dey use juju, I swear...how all his threads dey enter frontpage?
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
At least for half an hour (30mins) per day...
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
lifesabeach: I do INSANITY work out series by Shaun-T. Google it. He's also the brain behind the exercise routine popularized by Paul Ryan in the U.S...Na die! grin and best of all, you don't need a gym. You get to huff and puff and fall flat on your face with no one laughing at you. Still you look good at the end.
Don't mind those girls who hit the gym, phishing for guys, with make up and tight work out clothes, pinging on BB when on the treadmill. Absolute nonsense angry
Haha! grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Nice one gurl. Keep it going and you'll be proud of the result soon...
lola.luv:
I just started again yesterday o.
This morning session was intense, reason why I have been drifting between sleepiness and wakefulness all day.
Inspite of the fact that I'm fagged out, I feel really good.

I plan on 6 days a week, with Sunday as my off day.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ride on gurl...
vivian chinaza: Everyday.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
lifesabeach: I do INSANITY work out series by Shaun-T. Google it. He's also the brain behind the exercise routine popularized by Paul Ryan in the U.S...Na die! grin and best of all, you don't need a gym. You get to huff and puff and fall flat on your face with no one laughing at you. Still you look good at the end.
Don't mind those girls who hit the gym, phishing for guys, with make up and tight work out clothes, pinging on BB when on the treadmill. Absolute nonsense >:(
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by muyiwabank(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
insanityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
ItsModella:

Where is the hair located. Be specific! undecided
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
Nice one gurl....that's what keeps us fit...
Vanneni: Everyday.Sometimes I dance vigorously for hours.I could jes play and do anything that allows me move every part of my body.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by AjCityOne: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
lola.luv:
I just started again yesterday o.
This morning session was intense, reason why I have been drifting between sleepiness and wakefulness all day.
Inspite of the fact that I'm fagged out, I feel really good.

I plan on 6 days a week, with Sunday as my off day.
Its actuallly not good for you to workout 6 days in a row. You should do 2 days and take a day off then start again. Depending on what part of your body you are working with. And don't forget to do intense cardio along with whatever workout you got going on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! / How To Cure Stomach Ulcer / Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.