Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: (46624 Views)

When Your Fiance Is From IMO State (photo) / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by belily(f): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
o'boy:
@Op what do you expect when you leave the good girls and go after harlots
help him tell him oh b4 he spoils our name
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by mrkels(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
o'boy:
am in love with that Movie,when is the part 2 coming out?
Even virgins dey come online dey claim very good badt guys,lwkmd
See this one, the house I was staying cast that day and my flatmates na im come settle issue that night .
But then again I don't have to prove anything to you.
Fact remains owerri girls are super promiscuous, the ones I have come in contact with sha...and yes I have friends that lived there too and tell their stories, its all the same thing.
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by oboy3(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
mrkels:
See this one, the house I was staying cast that day and my flatmates na im come settle issue that night .
But then again I don't have to prove anything to you.
Fact remains owerri girls are super promiscuous, the ones I have come in contact with sha...and yes I have friends that lived there too and tell their stories, its all the same thing.
guy,i am presently in owerri,all those things na stereotypes owerri girls are like any other girls
ok can you please tell me where in imo you served,abeg,if you say near Imsu ,then am sorry,na ashawo full imsu,though good girls are much
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by goldfish80(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
My first gf was from orlu Imo state, then ιϞ school... Infact make I no talk
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by addictiv(m): 12:57am On Jan 20, 2013
UncleJJ: My friends extremely beautiful sister is an imo girl..... I swear i want to fcku the shit out of that girl ! Wonderful news smiley
u beta comot ur eye from ur guy sister backside b4 u loose ur joystick to a angry brother wielding a sharp matchet....that said, ow city girls re beautiful remember when i went there 4 vacation, i was so proud of em, but i hear say em no de keep to one guy alone but they re easier to maintain compared to their ph counterparts
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 1:53am On Jan 20, 2013
If majority carries the vote I guess we can then all agree that imo (owerri) chicks are mini sluts and hookers??
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Mindependent(f): 2:07am On Jan 20, 2013
Nna abeg I be Imo girl not all of us are sluts o abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 20, 2013
Mindependent: Nna abeg I be Imo girl not all of us are sluts o abeg
hmmm...i'll be watching

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 20, 2013
playah P: If majority carries the vote I guess we can then all agree that imo (owerri) chicks are mini sluts and hookers??
Nwoke m mechie onu angry Quit generalization for pete's sake
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Mindependent(f): 2:26am On Jan 20, 2013
binger:
hmmm...i'll be watching
Good luck but I can assure you u will not find any slutty traits displayed by me on here
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 20, 2013
darlingbobo:

Well check yourself very because like poles attract.
Who told u that? In physics, like poles repel and also, like charges repel.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 20, 2013
rockpitaz:

make friend with your physics text
Seconded!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 20, 2013
Well, in threads like these, it looks more like bashing since prosstitutes are every where in every state. Op was not really far frm the truth. There is one babe frm that Imo I share a duplex with in Ibadan, whose fiance which is my friend and fellow PG student in UI ran away frm that house, and the reason was because the babe was dating some other guys. They are both from Imo.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by stpat1(m): 4:52am On Jan 20, 2013
I think I will generalise it as all Igbo chicks. The truth is that they are Quick in falling in love and they don't see sex as a big deal. I think its a cultural thing. They fancy you, they get down to biz. Their love too dey strong kokoroko
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 20, 2013
stpat1: I think I will generalise it as all Igbo chicks. The truth is that they are Quick in falling in love and they don't see sex as a big deal. I think its a cultural thing. They fancy you, they get down to biz. Their love too dey strong kokoroko

Tomorrow now it will be Calabar girls
Next month Edo
After that Benue
Then Yoruba
We hear una

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Mindependent(f): 5:03am On Jan 20, 2013
stpat1: I think I will generalise it as all Igbo chicks. The truth is that they are Quick in falling in love and they don't see sex as a big deal. I think its a cultural thing. They fancy you, they get down to biz. Their love too dey strong kokoroko
Abeg Shiftttt me I am from Imo and I'm burriful yellow paw paw and complete opposite to what you have said so once again I beg una stop generalising o me sef I fit generalise

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Charliemorgano(m): 7:07am On Jan 20, 2013
UKWU NWAYI OWERRI.....Whats so special about the waist of Imo Babes...my banker friend has invited me over a couple of times but the cost implications is very high just for a weekend of fun....flight ticket,hotel etc but i really plan to visit someday for political reasons though
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by addictiv(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2013
Charliemorgano: UKWU NWAYI OWERRI.....Whats so special about the waist of Imo Babes...
come and see for yourself. I am sure that u go like carry one go, so package well....thank God say bride price now na 10k
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by cyril83(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2013
Mindependent:
Abeg Shiftttt me I am from Imo and I'm burriful yellow paw paw and complete opposite to what you have said so once again I beg una stop generalising o me sef I fit generalise
so you be V abi wetin you dey talk now ....@Op promiscous ladies are everywhere
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2013
I'm yet to see anyone on NL tell us how good they had it with an imo girl.....its all been bad news so far!!
- I'm naturally attracted to imo chicks cos I totally love their accent and they are very friendly and homely.... But behind these good traits are layers and layers of decietfulness and unfaithfulness.... I still like imo chicks but I don't think I'd ever attempt to get into a relationship with anyone again!!
*this is my stand at the moment*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by kufre2010: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2013
Op ur correct i once recided in imo, d girls dere ar very pretty and dey flirt alot
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by abdulkayus(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2013
Hmmmm, wat of Anambra babe. I served in Anambra state bt my guys do go to Imo state to go sleep wit imo gals dey met just thru ordinary 2go ooo.
I think its cos of d many hotels there. Bt their gals are very very promiscuos bt veru beautiful also. So dey use their beauty to get wat dey wan.
Sex is nofin to dem.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by abdulkayus(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2013
rafhell: i did my NYSC service in a polytchnic in imo state. i definitely agree with you. imo state girls are the promiscous i have ever com across. they are the easiest to get layed. don't know why.

wat are u sayin. Wen i served in Anambra state, i hav 3 frnds dat Zap many no of gals. One do 40, d other 23 and d last one do 15. Am nt exaggeratin ooo. Dis is tru fact. Omo, i SMH for dos guys.
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by vivianc(f): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2013
Will you guys grow up and stop being myopic biko. Owerri is a home of students from different parts of this country. School life is at its peak there to the advantage of randy guys like u.

So enjoy it if u want and don't come here to terrify us with ur escapades.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Charliemorgano(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
Bride Price 10k....Till Dawn 10k.....Guys dey waste money....Just that To settle down without proper planning can be frustrating
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
Mindependent:
Good luck but I can assure you u will not find any slutty traits displayed by me on here
Okay...then,i hope to see friendly traits displayed by u on here. wink
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
playah P: Why are girls from imo state very very promiscuous??.. Is it a cultural thing??
I've come across so many girls from imo state and I actually dated 3 of them...

Lina- was very clingy and messed around with different men.. I actually ended up being friends with one of the men... Its a long story!!

Kelechi- kelechi's "yes" is "no".
She'd always want you to go the extra-mile without making any attempt to meet you half way!! Yeah; she was double dating but it wasn't as bad as lina's own!!

Precious- haaaa.... I no fit shout... She works in an oil firm and financially stable... Pathological liar!!... I mean like she'd fucck anything that smiles at her!!!

One thing they have in common; they are all from imo state!!

And then I ask God; "papa why me?"
"Where did I go wrong"??........

This thread wasn't created to bash anyone but I just want to know if I'm the only one getting the worse of imo state!!

Has any guy met a faithful and committed imo chick yet??
A lot of folks tell me that ladies born and raised in imo state are naturally promiscuous but I wanna hear the experience of other nairalanders..........
am from imo state, I will confess, the are out for your pocket and what's below
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
playah P: Why are girls from imo state very very promiscuous??.. Is it a cultural thing??
I've come across so many girls from imo state and I actually dated 3 of them...

Lina- was very clingy and messed around with different men.. I actually ended up being friends with one of the men... Its a long story!!

Kelechi- kelechi's "yes" is "no".
She'd always want you to go the extra-mile without making any attempt to meet you half way!! Yeah; she was double dating but it wasn't as bad as lina's own!!

Precious- haaaa.... I no fit shout... She works in an oil firm and financially stable... Pathological liar!!... I mean like she'd fucck anything that smiles at her!!!

One thing they have in common; they are all from imo state!!

And then I ask God; "papa why me?"
"Where did I go wrong"??........

This thread wasn't created to bash anyone but I just want to know if I'm the only one getting the worse of imo state!!

Has any guy met a faithful and committed imo chick yet??
A lot of folks tell me that ladies born and raised in imo state are naturally promiscuous but I wanna hear the experience of other nairalanders..........
am from imo state, I will confess, the are out for your pocket and what's below
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
abdulkayus:

wat are u sayin. Wen i served in Anambra state, i hav 3 frnds dat Zap many no of gals. One do 40, d other 23 and d last one do 15. Am nt exaggeratin ooo. Dis is tru fact. Omo, i SMH for dos guys.

lol @ 'Zap'. smiley
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by ITbomb(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
I was in Futo years back , Imo girls like fvrk pass Calabar girls.
The Calabar girls tinz is over rated.
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
ITbomb: I was in Futo years back , Imo girls like fvrk pass Calabar girls.
The Calabar girls tinz is over rated.
Na waooo. This is serious

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Abagworo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
O g'eme ha voom n'anya cheesy

Ghost mode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.