Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: (46626 Views)

When Your Fiance Is From IMO State (photo) / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by dboss444: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
I'm presently in imo state. let me check out the chicks
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by rosy4u(f): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Anambra , i proudly rep...cool
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 03, 2015
lrguru:
Of all the babes i have fvcked, from lagos babes to abuja babes, kaduna babes, benue babes, ekiti babes, edo babes, delta, anambra, abia, imo, porthacourt and other places, owerri babes from imo state are the best. They always leave a lasting impression. An owerri babe came to spend 3-days with me and we used up 18-piece of condom, cos she fvcks alot and i give her too however she wants it. She screams like wow.... Whirns her waist wella 'oo-la-la'. Ekiti babes pretend alot, tell u they are special and not loose, but u still end up fvckin them and they beg u not to tell anyone so they wont call them loosed girl (WTF), edo babes always have big nyash and fvcks real good too, and make u promise never to leave them, meanwhile they cheat on u. Benue girls always have wide pussy and extra large breeeast, the boast they can handle any man, but flees when they know u pass tthem. Hausa babes always pretend to be holy and they love se.x, they never show emotion while been fvcked and u wonder if they are still alive. Port hacourt babes acts like they are champions, but they are all doomed. Calabar babes, scream like pussycats and it do ginger my swagger. Enugu babes are the worst i have ever dated, they dont know how to fvck or suck, maybe cos most of them are circumsized. They act like witches in bed and get u frustrated and u wont go looking for them again. Abia always form hard to get and they are not too good in bed. Delta babes are good too, but threatens to kill u, break ur head if u ever leave them...crap. Abeg the list too much make i rest jor. But in all, the bestest is owerri babes anytime anyday. So any owerri babe dat wants to hook up, hit me up ok, "na ewerem fatfinder jip"

I just dey shake my head imagining d expression on ur face wen Angel read dis ur story for u on d last day in d presence of ur malle, ur palle, ur wife (dats if u marry), ur kids and the Almighty. receive sense in Jesus name and accept him cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by avalontony(m): 1:10am On Sep 03, 2015
rosy4u:
Anambra , i proudly rep...cool
grin grin grin grin grin obodo oma
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by missKiffy(f): 5:06am On Sep 03, 2015
Could this be true, I was listening to cool fm the other day and someone called in that Imo ladies are very promiscuous, meanwhile the Imo dude in d studio was trying to defend Imo girls by saying it's the owerri ones that are promiscuous and not all Imo girls

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2015
playahP:
If majority carries the vote I guess we can then all agree that imo (owerri) chicks are mini sluts and hookers??

if you will agree your mum and sisters are mini sluts and hookers then we will all happily agree with you.
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Stelvin101:

I just dey shake my head imagining d expression on ur face wen Angel read dis ur story for u on d last day in d presence of ur malle, ur palle, ur wife (dats if u marry), ur kids and the Almighty. receive sense in Jesus name and accept him cheesy
. Amoeba
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by sept4: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lol u guys re all funny..ya all made ma day gudnight now. But how old could dis post actually be
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Assassin101: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2018
are you indirectly marketing yourself to him?
Mindependent:

Good luck but I can assure you u will not find any slutty traits displayed by me on here
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by SoldierPikin: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
I literally laughed out loud at this thread. :-D
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by FrankArc2022(m): 4:15am On Feb 12, 2022
Can I see a lady from Imo State for a serious relationship please.. am tall and calm ... I will love her sincerely.. contact me on 07033805357.. Alexander..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.