Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? (29463 Views)

Watch & Download Video Abubakar Shekau, Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / NEWS: Gun Men Attack Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by naptu2: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
Some people have the very funny idea that Boko Haram militants want to create a country out of northern Nigeria.

It's probably when the militants start operating in their villages in Southern Nigeria that they will realise that the goal of the militants is to spread their own brand of islam across the world.

They hope to control West Africa, the whole of Africa and even establish the global caliphate.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by teniyi(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

Muslims kill Muslims all the time for jihad and for their set agenda
Go to Iran and Iraq
Go to Syria

I pray lie will not kill you.
No killing going on in Iran
The killing going on Iraq is a s result of your fellow christians (American Crusaders).

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
miiraaj:

Some Nigerian christians never disappoint me with their reetarded thoughts. Can stop wondering how they think.

Explain it to me
How do gunmen kill 10 people in a convoy including driver and orderly and the emir is unhurt?
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
teniyi:

I pray lie will not kill you.
No killing going on in Iran
The killing going on Iraq is a s result of your fellow christians (American Crusaders).

Ha ha ha
This is funny
If I post the video of Shia invading and shooting Sunnis in a mosque ,Mukina will swing into action and ban me
Keep deluding yourself

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Anistef: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
ismhab: The attack was been carried out by Criminal Association of Nigeria, better known as (CAN)

Grow up, read books nd b a gud Muslim who practice his religious nd nt a fool at dis age to knw dat, d boko harem issue is a north problem, where ur elites use religion to carry out evil, hw ll u blive dat d Christians re nw d ones bhind boko harem,
Beta stil we engineered Yusuf mohd to com up wit d idea to.
We also bombed our churches wen we culd as well bomb
D mosque easily,
My advise to d northern youth is to growup nd live above d brain wash frm elites dat use u pple for political gains.
wit d security problem great cities lik Kano nd Kaduna re slowly dying.
Stop luking at d south or any region as ur problem, strt tinking of alternative of development.
the only time dia ll b any development in d north is wen d strt luking inward to dia problems.
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Fornorth(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
KABIYESI SULTAN: What goes round comes round. When the Emir and his cohorts turn away while christians and southerners are gruesomely murdered, little did they know that one day it will be their turn. Get ready northern Elites, the child that says its mother will not sleep has also undertaken to stay awake.
shut your mutherfuckin mouth off you dirty old swine
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by naptu2: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

Explain it to me
How do gunmen kill 10 people in a convoy including driver and orderly and the emir is unhurt?

A governor's car was involved in an accident recently. The governor was injured, the orderly died, but the driver was unhurt. How did that happen?

Air Afrique plane crashed into the ocean. Many people died, but a few survived. How did that happen?
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by tpapi: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
kaorama:
Will u go and sleep. Why will Boko Haram succesfully attack a church in a well guarded military barracks but always fail when they attack common Emirs and some mosques? Are u trying to make us feel u guys dont know ur targets?
ow many church members r ready to collect bullets on behalf of their members or leaders in church,d emir would av been killed if not for d guards dat were ready to lay down their lives for d emir to live
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Fornorth(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
KABIYESI SULTAN: What goes round comes round. When the Emir and his cohorts turn away while christians and southerners are gruesomely murdered, little did they know that one day it will be their turn. Get ready northern Elites, the child that says its mother will not sleep has also undertaken to stay awake.
shut your motherfuckin mouth off you son of a dirty old swine
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
naptu2:

A governor's car was involved in an accident recently. The governor was injured, the orderly died, but the driver was unhurt. How did that happen?

Air Afrique plane crashed into the ocean. Many people died, but a few survived. How did that happen?

Ten people shot to death
Not a freak accident
Deliberately shot at close range
and the main target they wanted was not harmed?
This is a deliberate attempt to send a message,we are no fools

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Dede1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^

Your last sentence is part of the WEST conspiracy to perpetually tie Africa down since they refuse to think.

I do not blame the Europeans on the social-economic strangle-hold they wrap around Africans but the later who continue to ask for more of such nonsense. It is unbelievable that Bakassi could come to pass in my life time. It is very shameful that most Africans are sending troops to Mali because a colonial master has decided to keep 1884 partition of Africa in place.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by omenziate(m): 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
Is the Emir scared of meeting his own Virgins? It is a northern muslim thing, they created d Monster, they should deal with it, too bad my Christian brothers are caught up in their MADNESS

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by naptu2: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

Ten people shot to death
Not a freak accident
Deliberately shot at close range
and the main target they wanted was not harmed?
This is a deliberate attempt to send a message,we are no fools

Yes and those ten people were guarding one man. Who do you think will have a better chance of surviving, the guards or the person being guarded?
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Fornorth(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
auwal87: Emir of Kano is feared dead cry cry cry
i think your father is going to replace him that is why you are so happy isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by tintingz(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

Muslims kill Muslims all the time for jihad and for their set agenda
Go to Iran and Iraq
Go to Syria
so muslims kill muslims is for jihad? Is there any sense in that

Maybe christians killing christians is crusading...and what do you mean by 'their set agenda'
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by mu2sa2: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
chuks49: Boko Haram must have very strong presence in Kano for them to be carrying out these kind of operation without hindrance.
bh volunteers, supporters and sypathizers run into hundreds of thousands and are everywhere in d NE,NW & NC. The biggest security challenge is that this multitude of people hav got nothing to lose and see the attack on state symbols as heroic deed. Bh is only using islam as fascade, beneath the crises is deep social discontent fuelled by mass poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by ziccoit: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

Your sentiments to me are bull crap

Didn't you read the Boko haram agenda
They spelt it out
I am not deceived
Bombs are discovered in mosques,the ones in churches explode and kill hundreds
Abeg

There are so many Boko Haram agenda that I have lost counting. I only know one of them is not to exterminate all the Christians in the land while the Muslims are spared. These people have shown this repeatedly many a time by attacking anyone that stands their way yet you people mischievously believe this is an attack on Christians only. Islam is unequivocal about how mistaken these people are so the Muslims yet you people fail to desist from pointing accusing fingers to Islam.

We have seen a government killing her own citizens just to put the blame somewhere else. A lot of things are happening which you and me are not opportuned to know.

7842I:

Please dont get annoyed yet, can you explain to us how you think the emir survived after they killed all his bodyguards.

You need to ask the Hausas about how they highly revered their traditional and spiritual rulers. You are living in the part of the world where the traditional institution is being mocked day in day out and you think that is how it should be across board? You are mistaking. Hausas have a very strong culture as related to their traditional institution. May be you be their guest one day, they may want to tell you how they would laid down their lives to safe an emir.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by teskyg: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
Where is Sheik Gummi?Let him explain the reason for this attack.He seems to know how Yakowa and Azzazi died and we wait for his comment.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Livinusc(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
May Almighty God continue to protect us all oo,& may d souls of dose dat lost their livies rest in peace...Amen.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by tintingz(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
7842I:

Who condemned the church bombings and targeted slaughter of christians in the north?
all Islamic clerics have been condemning the evil act of BH including the sultan

Why do you think the Sultan and CAN are always on religious peace talk meeting in the north...recently the sultan just said "we blame ourselvs for the killings in the north"

So what else do you want him to say or do...you want him to start carrying ak47 around fighting BH when we have JTF to do their duty
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
now we are talking..
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by naptu2: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Typical emir's bodyguards (dogari).

These are the dogari of the Emir of Zazzau (Zaria).

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by lacasa: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
la furia:
people like you are more concerned about where the attack took place and not what happened to the victims. now the emir has been attacked, killing his driver and guards, u feel disappointed becos a church isnt attacked where you can comfortably insult islam. even if the emir died, it would never change your opinion that boko haram is out to kill all christians and so any 'common' imam or emir that is killed by them is seen as a cover up conspiracy by you.

how many churches have been attacked in kano? just one in Bayero university, any other? but yet kano has been on the recieving ends of non stop bombings and gun battles. but ofcourse whats your business, its only when a church gets bomb u claim the christians are the only victims.

The more you tell them, the more ignorant and bigger bigots they become.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by hollypagan: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
jamd: I narrowly escape the gun battle that follow the attack, i was on my way to zoo road when all of a sudden i started hearing gun shot around me.
na lie you no go any where
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by hollypagan: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
all this sponsors will be killing one by one
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by kadree(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

[size=18pt]Please can somebody tell me how gunmen would kill 10 in a convoy including Emir's driver and orderly and the emir escapes unhurt?
It almost looks like there is a deliberate attempt by some quarters to launder the image of Boko Haram from a group targeting Christians to a group targeting all Nigerians[/size]
I am not deceived
Or perhaps the emir is no longer co operating and this was his warning

May the family of the dead be consoled,this was not an ordinary attack,people should shine their eyes and read between the lines
Boko haram never bombs mosques just people around a mosque,2 or 3 but they bomb a church 150 die
Dis comment is extremely akin to d one dat is not only capable of giving doubt abt d naturalness of a lady(if by ur profile) but also gives some reason to wonder hw a true lady should tink n feel abt d inevitable-death
.U are avin a hectic time simply because d emir is still a living bn as u right?u r sincerely wishing death to a man who has neva bn knwn to give a nod to dis blood-tasty bn.
But remember dat every thought n comment will b weighed by God who created u,d emir n dis peace-hating pple.
IF U SAY D EMIR SHOULD AV BN KILLED,HW MANY HIGH PROFILED PASTORS HAS BN BLOWN UP?pls madam,we want peace n notin but peace in dis country n its high-time we start seing tins from a positive angle.

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
Anistef: I'm a Christian nd I condom evil, I condom boko harem cos only wen ure in d north u ll understand d situation, nt al Muslims re boko harem though dia re sum sympathizers amongst dem, nd dia re sum foolish ones dat blive Christians re d boko harem witout tinkin dat dis is largely political. Tank God his alive may d soul of d departed rest in perfect peace.amen

grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by KillBeaf1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
[/color] grin[color=#990000]
gbosaa:

Im dissappointed.That car should,ve been scrapped more than 30 years ago.

He should be cruising in the latest bomb proof Bentley like that south west oba.

Shame on him,shame on sanusi whose photo im seeing hanging on the wall.

Bros, you sure say no be puff-puff dey inside that your worthless skull? grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by 7842I: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
kadree:
Dis comment is extremely akin to d one dat is not only capable of giving doubt abt d naturalness of a lady(if by ur profile) but also gives some reason to wonder hw a true lady should tink n feel abt d inevitable-death
.U are avin a hectic time simply because d emir is still a living bn as u right?u r sincerely wishing death to a man who has neva bn knwn to give a nod to dis blood-tasty bn.
But remember dat every thought n comment will b weighed by God who created u,d emir n dis peace-hating pple.
IF U SAY D EMIR SHOULD AV BN KILLED,HW MANY HIGH PROFILED PASTORS HAS BN BLOWN UP?pls madam,we want peace n notin but peace in dis country n its high-time we start seing tins from a positive angle.

There is a great difference between doubting a story and wishing that someone gets killed, stop insinuating.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Psylas(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

[size=18pt]Please can somebody tell me how gunmen would kill 10 in a convoy including Emir's driver and orderly and the emir escapes unhurt?
It almost looks like there is a deliberate attempt by some quarters to launder the image of Boko Haram from a group targeting Christians to a group targeting all Nigerians[/size]
I am not deceived
Or perhaps the emir is no longer co operating and this was his warning

May the family of the dead be consoled,this was not an ordinary attack,people should shine their eyes and read between the lines
Boko haram never bombs mosques just people around a mosque,2 or 3 but they bomb a church 150 die
Eziokwu!!! And doz pple go b soldiers
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
lacasa: The Only Emir i respect is targeted.

Hммм°! .. PDP wants to Clear the only Emir that is not in their pocket.

Alhamdulillah, Allah will continue to protect Him.

May Allah rest the souls of the dead & expose those who did this ungodly act (amin).
are you Allah? You said He should expose them, yet you pinpoint PDP as the killers. SMH!
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
lacasa: The Only Emir i respect is targeted.

Hммм°! .. PDP wants to Clear the only Emir that is not in their pocket.

Alhamdulillah, Allah will continue to protect Him.

May Allah rest the souls of the dead & expose those who did this ungodly act (amin).
are you Allah? You said He should expose them, yet you pinpoint PDP as the killers. SMH! How do you know? Let Him be the judge not your suspicion ko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US / Pictures Of Fake Policemen And Soldiers Arrested During Elections In Imo / Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.