Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,720 members, 7,805,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians (37643 Views)

Toyota Unveils First Nigerian Toyota Vehicle Assembled In Lagos(photo) / Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. / Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by MrTemple(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2013
I rememba dat workshop very well cos I also did a very unique project dere in my scul days.
Dat is one of d best workshop I knw.
Anambra state university uli.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by ocelot2006(m): 7:33am On Jan 20, 2013
jaymichael: manual or automatic transmission?

Triptronic
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by DINGO(m): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2013
Red-Light:
why cant nigerian students just invent something new that will be acceptable world over... we already have cars now so i dont see it as an invention... just a waste of time afterall no one is gonna drive or buy that ... what is the point in re inventing cars ...or is this car gonna be running on urine or water?
it is not invention olodo.they said assembled.hater like you
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by ocelot2006(m): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2013
Kudos to the students behind this.

But I think there's need for our universities to introduce or at least improve on courses like Product Design.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2013
See another slow thinker talking about uganda building a car. Please excite your brain and answer this questions
#1 was that electric car designed in a school lab
#2 was it done by 3 or 4 students
#3 Does $35000 sound like what that full department can donate, let alone 3-4 students

Reading that uganda story, I doubt they have the ability to make such, why lie to ourselves? Do you want the students to buy a kia model, tweak the body and tell you they made it?
Nigerians we like fake lives sha!

Let them bring the ugandan engineers claiming they did that in uganda, with God knows what technology , let me ask them a few questions and see if they will answer!

I'm very sure the uganda government just hired some white folks, they imported the parts, then came here with their wrenches and screw drivers ...lol...and told the "real black slaves" 'take this screw, screw here, loose this!, ok, its good!'
Wow!!!! "You have made an electric car"

Every idiot knows students can't design such a car in ANY university in africa! Infact no company in africa can design that lie you call a ugandan car
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by frudokafor(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2013
tawa89: Come is this not FUTO's automobile workshop?
Yeaaa....it is.....Futo tormula 3
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Midastorch(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2013
I will say,Bleep y'all hating on this project,the Eedoits hating may have never done anything meaningful in their pathetic lives.yes this won't be a 1st invention.buh what's wrong in us bringing better technology into this project and have a made in Nigeria Car.have any of u seen TATA sallon car made in India?the structure of that car is poo.buh technology gives tha car a little popularity its gt.I tell u,nobody will drive TATA in America buh the Indians can be proud of what they have.I believe if better resources is put in this project can be better than this.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2013
I believe the subject of this project is in the coupling of the car and not in manufacture. I am tired of seeing these things, I have been seeing these things since I was 8 and I'm a grown man now, isn't it about time they started forging machine parts and eventually, oneday, a student will couple a whole made in nigeria car. Now that will get me impressed.

We are too far behind. No wonder the developed world see our graduates as bullshite.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by UnimkeAk(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2013
Red-Light:
why cant nigerian students just invent something new that will be acceptable world over... we already have cars now so i dont see it as an invention... just a waste of time afterall no one is gonna drive or buy that ... what is the point in re inventing cars ...or is this car gonna be running on urine or water?

Wtf_ do u think new inventions are financed by meager resources? And so bcuz "we already have cars" so new patents for cars shuld nt b developed.
That's a students final year project, wonder wat was urz? Guessing theory all tru.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 20, 2013
EASY 39: Good job bros,but don't take ds down to iree,because dr is rainny
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Daniel058(m): 7:50am On Jan 20, 2013
I appreciate coz e no easy.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by ignis: 7:57am On Jan 20, 2013
There is still hope for Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by pinton: 7:57am On Jan 20, 2013
He should be encouraged.how many of us in this country can assemble a car? Pls keep your foul mouth shut.Bravo dude.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by omenka(m): 7:59am On Jan 20, 2013
I find it very hard to believe anyone would praise something like this! Since when did we become such mediocres? The aim of a research is to discover somthing new or improve on already existing technology. I don't see any of those in that crap up there. Why would any supervisor approve a project like this? Except perhaps the OP left out some details regardin how the stuff runs, I see this as an unbelievably stewpid thing to do.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by slimyem: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2013
This thread should be taken off the frontpage..
Its not worth celebrating..
It is shameful that this is what Nigerian universities can come up with in 2013..
Smh!
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Midastorch(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2013
Unimke_Ak:

Wtf_ do u think new inventions are financed by meager resources? And so bcuz "we already have cars" so new patents for cars shuld nt b developed.
That's a students final year project, wonder wat was urz? Guessing theory all tru.
Don't mind that Negro jhor,don't knw why he's just haating on the good work.foolish dream killers.what stops us frm having made in Nigeria car even if the materials re sourced locally or imported.lyk u said,I also wonder what his project was,that's if he ever finished.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Ninilowo(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2013
mr.born2fuck:
This one na Caroplanen. Nigeria no fit carry last for anything like....Both good and bad things, we are always at top level....as Terrorist dey terrorise, our people dey compete with oyinbo for brain work
this one small sef original CAROPLANE dey for cannanland gate. the guy go drive through Ijaye down to Ota on Lagos- Abeokuta expressway causing unnecessary hold up with his whatever. you need to see that "thing" you will laugh tire. I even learnt that NTA Newsline showed it sometimes ago.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by tomiedatlo: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2013
splendidb20: OMG! lwkmd. Gud sha
Nice job bt make dem no drive am for express rd o if nt na Sa ra
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by calcal: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2013
againnn! laughable.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Vonwolf(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2013
If someone can come up with something like this considering the state of our institutions...take it or leave it,they deserve commendation. grin
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Konsult07(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
mr.born2fuck:
This one na Caroplanen. Nigeria no fit carry last for anything like....Both good and bad things, we are always at top level....as Terrorist dey terrorise, our people dey compete with oyinbo for brain work

Lmao i don laugh tire
Caroplanen grin
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by MrCork17: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
HUH?? ...was the car made from Yam and Sugarcane? undecided
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by sammily(m): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
Are you f##king kidding me!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
Interesting.

What engine powers this car?
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by milaya: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
Point of correction, Anambra State university! We later went 4 competition and came first in Nigeria. we represented Nigeria nationwide and still came first.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by milaya: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
They represented Nigeria worldwide and stil came first. They where my lodge guys, so stop hating k
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by webcalculator(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
slimyem: This thread should be taken off the frontpage..
Its not worth celebrating..
It is shameful that this is what Nigerian universities can come up with in 2013..
Smh!

That was 2009, check the school now
www.nairaland.com/1049001/nigerian-engineering-undergraduates-win-global
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
cry
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Isiterere(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
swtbb: he tried,atleast our country dey produce pple wit brain ds days. 3rd 2 comment sha
. On the other hand our country also produce people with no brian at all, especially you. Wtf with 3rd to comment? U're brainless
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by adeyak83(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
Donalð Genes: Iyammiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaints!!!

sorry o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Buying A Used Car (tokunbo) Is Great / Gold Customized 1982 Mercedes Benz Spotted In Kaduna (photos) / The 2018 BMW X4 Unveiled – Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.