Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. (37140 Views)

Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Best Nigerian Movies / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by franklinjoseph(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
Omotola remebering when she was little and hawking fruits and she suddenly walks past an airtel billboard with Tuface on it...
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by pareto(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
Apart from comedy, all almost all the igbo english story line na make rich man pikken no marry poor man son or daughter.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by pareto(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Our commedians dey always look camera wen dey say one dry joke, babasuwe, mr latin. Their own too muCh!Basket mouth na anoda person wey go laff for him own joke.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by farem: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
[quote author=ItsModella][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#006600]Or when someone flashes back to 1982 and behind him is a sign board saying "Vote for Uduaghan"... undecided undecided
That was Uduaghan in the spirit realm!
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Abrantie: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
[size=18pt]HANDS DOWN, THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THREAD EVER!

IT SHOULD WIN AN AWARD.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by ifihearam: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
When a royal household must be in a fully dressed royal regalia from morning till night and from the beinning of the film to the end,sleep with royal outfit,the king's crown never leaves his head nor the queen's.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by otumfour(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
nellaluv: A yoruba home video a man shot himself on the head 3 times, how in d world is dat possible shocked shocked tongue

grin grin grin iLaff
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by macherie1: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Accident scene: The car swerves to the left and right , hits nothing and then the passengers all die without the car having a single scratch. Dat can only happen in Nigerian movies
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Abrantie: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in Nigerian movies you see village women looking clean, fresh with soft glowing skin and salon grade hair-dos.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by mortee: 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
ayikondu: I don watch film wey Zack Orji be RMD papa.

Na you worse pass, I swear. I laff so tey I throw my BB Porche inside well.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
Picks up call...(crying) Ah!the man you killed has died.. shocked grin.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Abrantie: 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
There's hardly any art or paintings on walls in Nigerian movies. Walls are always blank, with yards of curtains covering every window.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Sweetcollins: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
U will see a flashback of jim iyke in black and white in the 80s walk past an ATM machine. O di egwu!
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by darlingbobo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
(1)The sound of the film changes when something bad is about to happen. (2) Advertisement can take up to 20mins of the tape before the main film starts.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Abrantie: 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
vanstanzy: Screaming at the top of their lungs, instead of talking.

That's not specific to Nollywood. I'm sure it happens in all African movies
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by mortee: 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

You done giving head to her? good boy. thats d way of moda fokers like yah.

Pass her to me, let me raise her legs in the air for just 6 hours.

These kind of comments do not befit a responsible and reasonable young man. You should know some of these posts are jokes and so you should not react so vehemently like this. If we stay here to pass very crude insults to our mothers, how are we different from danfo drivers and agberos who say "ori iya e ti buru o" and the likes?
Even if the posters insulted you first, abusing motherhood is not the best way to get your pound of flesh.

2 Likes

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by digidamage: 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by crackhouse(m): 12:21am On Jan 21, 2013
it's only in Nigeria that after setting a vehicle ablaze in a movie, the producer will be interviewed at the end of the movie where he will tell u that they actually spent so much on the movie, and also clears ur doubt on whether they actually set the vehicle ablaze or not.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by razznaija(f): 1:03am On Jan 21, 2013
Its only in Nigerian movies that a car would hit a small bush and kill the driver and passengers instantly.
Its only in Nigerian movies that you will see Kenneth okonkwor acting as Patience ozokwors son ( aren't they around the same age?).
Its only in Nigerian movies that when the actor is having a flashback they will show his or her face closeup.
Its only in Nigerian movies that Kanayo will be a university student.
Its only in Nigerian movies that Ini edo, Funke Akindele, Rita Domic etc, will be secondary school students.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by demsid(m): 1:45am On Jan 21, 2013
they go wear clothe cmplete to sex. Them go turn left ,turn right, hold brake n park bside bush. Na accident b dat!!!?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by demsid(m): 1:51am On Jan 21, 2013
in yoruba movies. Witches go paint face,ugly. Na so dem dy b 4 meeting? Una c dem live b4?.nigeria movie al gateman dy stupid..n funny
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by SeKCNeeta(f): 3:32am On Jan 21, 2013
L brasi: eating a food laced with poison but the poison starts to work the next minute...
Lmao no it works immediately the person poisoned is told "I just poisoned you" tongue cheesy
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by driand(m): 4:03am On Jan 21, 2013
J12:

Thats the most annoying.
how about 35 mins advert then 25 for the movie?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by hardeihorlar(f): 5:31am On Jan 21, 2013
Damlesky: U jst dey insult nollywood, merlin nko from season 1-5 he no change his clothes
I agree wit u jare, its like he is still d same age he was 5 yrs ago. He hasn't grown a bit
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Katier00(f): 5:57am On Jan 21, 2013
Na only der, every king dey born only one son
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by dammytosh: 6:31am On Jan 21, 2013
head_to_to:

I pity u, you never see where juju dey work. Stay there they yearn dust.

Young man get busy and stop supporting nonsense.
Where did you see people appear on a screen. The person get webcam or babalawo get internet. This is 21st century dude and all those nonsense should go with the last generation. undecided
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Kakatazz(f): 6:39am On Jan 21, 2013
anitank: ^^^ LMAO!! I particularly saw where Patience was shot from the back, there was blood allover her chest and face, but when she fell, there was no single dent of blood on her back grin grin
The bullet manoeuvred to the chest. cheesy
anitank: ^^^ LMAO!! I particularly saw where Patience was shot from the back, there was blood allover her chest and face, but when she fell, there was no single dent of blood on her back grin grin
The bullet manoeuvred to the chest.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by bbulldog(m): 6:45am On Jan 21, 2013
J12: Patience Ozokwor poisons Zark Orji's food. She stirs the poison so that it would circulate to all parts of the meal and then she tastes it. Zack Orji died while she survived
laff wan kill me die!!!!!
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by adoken: 6:52am On Jan 21, 2013
J12: Patience Ozokwor poisons Zark Orji's food. She stirs the poison so that it would circulate to all parts of the meal and then she tastes it. Zack Orji died while she survived

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen,People dey analyse movie, i bet your I.Q out runs the highest scale,Meeeeeen,this is a bird's eye observation and if Nigerian Movie or Nollywood is anything to go by,people like you need to be there to critique movies before they release to market...kai this guy ai too much! grin grin grin grin
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by sunnyt1(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2013
bedford101: MIKE EZOURONYE ACTING VILLAGE SCENE WITH WELL SHAVED AND LINED HAIRCUT, CLIPPER DE VILLAGE?

Guy, wetin u mean? Are u sayin there are no barbers shop in the village?
wen ws d last time u went to a village? Even villages in Jigawa state get barbers wey dey use clippers
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by sunnyt1(m): 7:13am On Jan 21, 2013
Damlesky: U jst dey insult nollywood, merlin nko from season 1-5 he no change his clothes

Merlin is a dirty boy and a semi-herbalist na
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by meedx: 7:21am On Jan 21, 2013
What do u say abt Legend of d seeker, where Mother confessor neither changes or washes her white attire. And after killing so many with d sword u never see a spill of blood on her white.
VillageBoi:

Merlin washes everything with magic. Wats ya problem lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise / BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.