Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. (37136 Views)

Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Best Nigerian Movies / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by happykidArotiba(m): 7:26am On Jan 21, 2013
onli.in.nollywood.u.will.see..dat.dey.want.to.carry.a.dead.person..and..d.dead.person..will.be.lookin.for.comfort..on.d.person's body..by.putin.his.hand.himself.on.d.carrier's.neck
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by JOYCEOUS(f): 8:03am On Jan 21, 2013
razznaija:
Its only in Nigerian movies that Kanayo will be a university student.
Its only in Nigerian movies that Ini edo, Funke Akindele, Rita Domic etc, will be secondary school students.
Dis 1 taya me oo! Dnt we av yonga actors 2 tek doz parts??
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by kennydee05(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2013
Beware:
Federal misnistry of education warns that If U̶̲̥̅̊ are watching yoruba film and reading D̶̲̥̅̊ subtitle U̶̲̥̅̊ are liable to have F9 in English in ♈ōU̶̲̥̅̊я O level certificate.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Ademab(m): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2013
The gateman is witnessing the murder of his boss to the jury. Gateman: my lord my boss asked me to go and buy somethin for him @ the supermarket[/color] (flash back) gateman leaves for the supermarket. Assasin comes into the compound kills the boSs leaves the scene gateman comes in without seeing the assasin.[color=#006600]

Gateman: That is it my lord. abeg how he take know wetin happen for house when he don go supermarket

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 21, 2013
It is only in Nigerian Movie that someone will wake up in the morning with makeup, wearing wrist watch and necklace.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by anitank(f): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2013
P.U.S.H:
It is only in Nigerian Movie that someone will wake up in the morning with makeup, wearing wrist watch and necklace.
Do u notice their bra straps underneath their night gowns? grin
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by fhemy: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2013
Only in naija movies you'll see sexual intercourse about to happen and the whole door is Ajar open for everybody to see
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by fhemy: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2013
Its only in Naija movies that flashbacks are never disputed...its just a perfect story if it has flashback..lol
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by phemocheee(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2013
OMG, THIS IS SO HILARIOUS cheesy cheesy cheesy
#80million:
*speechless*

You point a gun to a man's HEAD and shoot, the man cries in pain holding his CHEST and falls down.
Next he's in a hospital with bandage and blood on his STOMACH.

Pls clap for Nollywood.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by imelachi(f): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2013
Ramsey Noah is the father of Genevieve Nnaji
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by sammie4real: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2013
1. A sleeping man wakes up and talk as if he's been awake
2. A woman wakes up in the morning and dressed in rapper and blouse
3. Olu Jacobs the father of RMD
4. Emeka Ike says "I am baffing" which means "I am having my bath" as a PHD holder in a movie...
The list is endless as the CDs become cheaper
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2013
It's only in 9ja movies u'l shoot sum1 n d pesn wil say 'ahh u av killed me'
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by shegsrules(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
In naija film u go c were d car ahead go run pass d car wey cameraman dey, same naija film u go c catholic priest d call sunday mass sunday service. Shey d editors go night skool
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Gospell(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
Uchenna42: Lmao......its only in nollywood that white foamy saliva always comes out of a person's mouth when he or she is about to die.......smh grin
lol
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Gospell(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
only in nigerian film will u see armed robbers living in uncompleted buildings
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by MrNicer: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
Return Of The Ghost:

When Chiwetala Agwu told one of the villagers that he was the next to die, the guy was so confused.
When he got home, he told his mother everything, his mother told him not to give up, that what chiwetala told him is not true, that he (her son) will not die, she gave him a charm to protect him.
At d end, Na 1 mould of eba kill d man.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by whitefairy(f): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
igweGC: only in naija film a police man will shoot an armed robber on the leg, and blood will be coming out of his mouth

a lady enters the room and finds her boyfriend having s.ex with another girl, and then d next thing she says is: 'OMG what is going on here?' and then d guy replies: 'baby i can explain. It's not what u think'.
dis hapns in real life too
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by gomeek(f): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
In naija movies,actors enjoy their meals but start dying as soon as they are told d food was poisoned.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by JOYCEOUS(f): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
gomeek: In naija movies,actors enjoy their meals but start dying as soon as they are told d food was poisoned.
tatafo whr u watch am?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
D OP n some comments have made my day BUT I disagree with 'its only in nollywood that same hairstyle is used for one person for a long time'
let me tell u,dey do dat thing a lot in hollywood and australian movies esp season films( My wife n kids, Victorious-dat one tire me sef and H2o). The gals n evn boys in dese movies had d same hair styles till d season4 of all of dem
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by ahmmyreal(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
na only inside Nigerian movies you go see ghost way rub powder.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
lolig @ some of the comments I read grin
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 22, 2013
ngozievergreen: D OP n some comments have made my day BUT I disagree with 'its only in nollywood that same hairstyle is used for one person for a long time'
let me tell u,dey do dat thing a lot in hollywood and australian movies esp season films( My wife n kids, Victorious-dat one tire me sef and H2o). The gals n evn boys in dese movies had d same hair styles till d season4 of all of dem
i hope u know its their hair, they are whites and the naturally have long hair, they dont need to fix or do anything of that sort, which will require them to change their hairstyle
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by valicious1(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2013
A person is dead & people are allover wailing & crying but if u look closely you wld see his belly rising & falling. grin
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2013
Bolushalom: i hope u know its their hair, they are whites and the naturally have long hair, they dont need to fix or do anything of that sort, which will require them to change their hairstyle
Noooo, am sure dats not dier hair. Wish u will watch dose movies. Tho, i agree with u dat white ppl can have long hair but evn @ dat d hair styling/packing are always d same
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by whitefairy(f): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
Bolushalom: i hope u know its their hair, they are whites and the naturally have long hair, they dont need to fix or do anything of that sort, which will require them to change their hairstyle
sharraaaaaap,they also fix hair extentions
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by chinosxl(m): 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
Why do most movies have Naija and Ghanian versions
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by amecsuleman(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
i love that one:

in 9er movies all madness must end up in a road dance
and every antagonist must confess before death.

at times you see street dwellers, passersby (non actors in a movie) watching and laughing at the actors.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
anitank: Its only in Nigerian movies that...

2) A girl carries the same hairstyle, even after 2 years

4) A ghost looks left and right before crossing the road

7) A policeman with 6-rounds revolver keeps shooting at armed robbers more than 20times. I no know say bullet de generate itself like DNA

lmao

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by fydence: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
Eze Promoe: It's only in Nigerian movie you'll see two policemen in uniform arresting 5 able-bodied men, (criminals to be precise).
and then trekking to the police station...
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Atk01(f): 2:28am On Mar 26, 2013
It is only in nollywood movies that a guy and his girlfriend are the only ones in a restaurant. Did they rent the entire place?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by hariorh: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2013
Police are chasing armed robbers. Both parties drive around madly through the streets SHOOTING sporadically.

People are on the streets watching the entire scenario like its a carnival.

Nobody runs, nobody dies, no stray bullets hitting anything or anyone. But we can see they are shooting.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise / BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.