Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

What If She Tells You This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If She Tells You This? (1159 Views)

5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex / She Tells Me She Loves Me But Her Attitude Tells A Different Story.what Do I Do? / She Tells Me Things About Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If She Tells You This? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, Just yesterday, a friend called to tell me what her girlfriend told him. He called this lady to inform her he's going to Church and to ask her if she has any prayer request. The lady gave him some prayer requests which included '' GOD SHOULD GIVE ME MY OWN HUSBAND '' Please what could she be insinuating?
Re: What If She Tells You This? by Gudintent: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
This aint no jamb question

God shoud give her, her own husband

Meaning your friend aint it!!

Plain and simple.

1 Like

Re: What If She Tells You This? by thorpido(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
What else is she insinuating?She means she's not sure of him and God should show her the true man.
Re: What If She Tells You This? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
Wetin you wan hear, IS either the guy marrys her or God should her the man of her own
Re: What If She Tells You This? by Jbols2001(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
It obvious that they've been dating for too long and she wants to know where their relationship is going.......BTW, wetin push the guy to ask that kind question wink

1 Like

Re: What If She Tells You This? by k2039: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
olaabiodun: Hello Nairalanders, Just yesterday, a friend called to tell me what her girlfriend told him.
Why do I have a feeling the whole post is your story.
He called this lady to inform her he's going to Church and to ask her if she has any prayer request. The lady gave him some prayer requests
He asked for a prayer request and he got one.
which included '' GOD SHOULD GIVE ME MY OWN HUSBAND ''
IMHO, that was a perfect and good prayer point.
Please what could she be insinuating?
As much as I'm not telepathic and I can't read peoples mind, I think she wants to get married to her own husband. The husband could be your friend and may not be. But she's definitely not sure if your friend is the right man for her.

My2Cent: Since your friend is the custodian and channel of that particular prayer, he can as well claim to receive the answer to that prayer and vote for himself.
Re: What If She Tells You This? by topsco(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
...Ta ba fa gburu gburu a fa gbo...
Is ur friend a prayer collector,abi he bi a prayer channel..y asking such question?
When Oro lo pe si je....
Re: What If She Tells You This? by olumaxi(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
k2039: Why do I have a feeling the whole post is your story.
He asked for a prayer request and he got one.
IMHO, that was a perfect and good prayer point.
As much as I'm not telepathic and I can't read peoples mind, I think she wants to get married to her own husband. The husband could be your friend and may not be. But she's definitely not sure if your friend is the right man for her.

My2Cent: Since your friend is the custodian and channel of that particular prayer, he can as well claim to receive the answer and vote for himself.
guy! Ao did u quote those words seperately?
Re: What If She Tells You This? by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
She aint yours simple
Re: What If She Tells You This? by greedie1(f): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
in addition.... maybe she is subtly telling ur friend to hurry up and pay her brideprice.
Re: What If She Tells You This? by Mynd44: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
gree-die:
in addition.... maybe she is subtly telling ur friend to hurry up and pay her brideprice.
Maybe
Re: What If She Tells You This? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 20, 2013
Badt Nairaland! Badt romance section!! Badt people!!!
Re: What If She Tells You This? by stpat1(m): 5:04am On Jan 20, 2013
Your friend ask question and he get answer, wetin come happen?
Re: What If She Tells You This? by 2blunt: 7:19am On Jan 20, 2013
Bros, I can't help laughing o, cos I had a similar experience, but I don't wait for anyone to dish d shit in my face.
Mine was a valentine day, I bought a dress dat we sew together to do an co, and attended a church dinner and wen d pastor said if u r looking for a wife or husband come out, she went out, on our way home, dat is wen I made her understand I cant spend my money on wat will not yield future dividend, she gas pay her transport by her self. I just forgot abt her immediately and two years later she came back and was begging, as sharp guy naa, I do two more kpekus run and gave her a gud stay-away from me.

(1) (Reply)

Why Date At All / I Want To Get Married. / If A Lady Is Eager To Visit A Guy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.