Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:45 PM

Fellow Nigeria Where Is Our Pride - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fellow Nigeria Where Is Our Pride (1128 Views)

South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity / Hausa Writers--our Pride / Cross River State; Our Faith, Our Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nigeria Where Is Our Pride by trason(m): 6:01am On Mar 02, 2008
I am a nigeria by birth but Australia ctizen that lives in Australia and I am proud of my birth country .I am sad with what some of our Nigerians are doing oversea.It is a shame to Nigeria . Some times you dont want to tell people you are Nigerian . To cut a long story short.
This morning I was with my friends watching CNN and the story was nigeria girls in Denmark that are rape by Denmark boys and this Nigeria cant say anything to the police just because they will be deported. In addition, they said in the news that in Denmark that nigeria girls are all over the street and hotels to make story worse they showed nigeria girls fighting in the street and getting themselves naked
Some of the girls they interview said if they deport them their madam will kill them and their family.
Fellow nigeria how can will help this situation of girls overseas

my wish is these madams[b][/b] of theirs should be jail for good

what is ur view angrysaint5050@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Fellow Nigeria Where Is Our Pride by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 02, 2008
trason:

Fellow nigeria how can will help this situation of girls overseas

this issues has already been dealt with. . . there is no solution unless the frauds and corruptions at home(Nigeria) cease or atleast decrease, the Nigerians abroad will not want subject themselves to criticism from foreigners.

and what is the point of your email?. . .you want to start a rebellious group or what?
Re: Fellow Nigeria Where Is Our Pride by bigfather(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2008
This is a big issue and the most annoying part of it is that CNN i squick to broadcast it when it comes to naija issue. undecided
Re: Fellow Nigeria Where Is Our Pride by trason(m): 7:24am On Mar 02, 2008
These girls when you watch them your heart goes for them but the problem is all these madams they got putting pressure on them . The worse of it all ,there was a girl among them they said 8guys raped her. Every street in Denmark is Nigerian girl they said . what a shame?
Re: Fellow Nigeria Where Is Our Pride by fortunes05(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2008
8 oyinbo guys raping naija babes,this is very annoying and nobody cannot report to the authority ? With the scourge of HIV everywhere ! shocked Na God go purnish all these big madams,may their children never live well in life. cry

(1) (Reply)

Wat Is Oriki ? / English Translation / Loving And Learning Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.