Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends (3772 Views)

She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by Acidosis(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
Aha.....!

Idowuogbo: make I knack u tru stories... Most of my friends are males.
I know grin grin grin

safarigirl:
I keep a lot of male friends, my best friend is male.

Do you have a boyfriend?
If yes, would you distance yourself from your male friends if he ask you to do so..?
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by Idowuogbo(f): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Acidosis: Aha.....!

I know grin grin

How u take no?
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by Acidosis(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
How u take no?
I jes know cool smiley

How are you today?
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by k2039: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
shawn5ng: Honestly, she's my kind of dream girl and can't stop telling me she has seen it all that I shld calm down.
I assume that if she is your dream girl you should not have any issue with her lifestyle, but your post reveals otherwise

One thing I like abt her is because she accepted me for who I am unlike d other one I left for her who can't even intoduce me to friend not to talk of her family.
Only a loser will write this.
There are billions of girls on earth, there are other girls who will love you even more than she did.
You should'nt base your love on her acceptance of you.

I don't really know if the love she claims she has for me is genuine and am about to meet the father soon. I left all my flings cos I wanna be faithful to her and expecting same from her.
I assume if her love is genuine, she should please you, but your post reveals otherwise.

What kills a married man early in life is knowing fully well that ur wife cheats and then I don't understand their language is another challenge.
Only a fool will proceed into a marriage knowing fully well that his wife cheats.(Cheating, smoking, drinking etc are habits that can't be easily broken, knowing this fully well an proceeding is synonymous to stupidity)

I see all these unhealthy signs but really stuck in the relationship that leaving could affect me but finding ways I cud do that without hurting myself d more.
Again another sentence that reveals that you think and sound like a loser.

My final cent on this thread:
Marriage is to far a journey to see red flags early enough before the solemnization and still proceed.
Let me take you back memory lane
I assumed you said this about the first girl you ever loved. I will never love any girl except you, I've found my wife. I don't think I can survive without you etc.
But after series of events you fell in love with someone else and you did survive your first relationship. My point, leaving this girl isn't going to be an exception.

In fact with the way you reason and think I can predict that you will be miserable in that marriage even if she changes. You making it sound like she is a big trophy that can't be lost, trust me she will capitalize on that, knowing fully well that you will do anything to please her, even if it meant admitting you are wrong when you are not.

Remember to see things as they are, not as you wish them to be. Be brave enough to face the Principle of Truth. If her behavior makes you angry or tense when you eventually get married, then it is your fault, not hers, you were lucky and fortunate to see the signs early enough, ignoring the signs won't save you from the reality when it finally sets in, this is a time bomb waiting to explode.

Finally: She’s not better than you and neither is she the best girl on earth. Intrinsically, there is not one human being who is truly more valuable or better than any one else. She sleeps, eats, farts, belch, wears her trouser one leg after the other, she acts like every other girl, she is not a superwoman neither is she a trophy that cannot be lost.
It is a big misconception for you to think you can't survive or live without her.

In the end you have to be optimistic and believe there is a girl out there who will love you for who you are and who you will also love in all totality including her lifestyle etc. Never settle for less when there is more(there are just too many ladies). Also don't be fooled my the misconception that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Only a mediocre thinks like that

NEVER forget you were born without her. Don’t waste your time, do what needs to be done, let her go.

Ultimately this is the best I can do for you, the final decision lies with you. It’s better to regret the things you did than the things you didn’t.
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by k2039: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wtf? Guy, ur babe na Ashana. Listen, make I knack u tru stories... Most of my friends are males. But! I don't go about saving dier names wiv "my life", wetin? Dem b oxygen? undecided undecided [size=14pt]Dude, marriage won't change nada![/size] If u like go carry commercial waste put for house, after wedding,dem go update and save ur name as "Recycler".
I assume the guy is suffering from a low self esteem. The earlier he wakes up and face the reality, the better for him or else reality will set in by default and I'm sorry he will just be a recycler.

OP by the way I think you should go through some threads in the family section, so you will have an overview of what you are going into. If you decide to proceed, I will be waiting for your thread in the family section, My wife cheats/cheated/cheating on me.
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by Idowuogbo(f): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
Acidosis:
I jes know cool smiley

How are you today?
Functioning ok! U?
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by Acidosis(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Functioning ok! U?
missing you...
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
Acidosis:
missing you...
Is dat so?
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by Acidosis(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Is dat so?

yup... cool
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by shawn5ng(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thanks all for your kind advice. U have all spoken well and I do appreciate every single contribution.
I will definitely work something out. Its better I divorce in relationship than for me to divorce in marriage which will be worst and too late to correct.
Ones again I thank u all.
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 21, 2013
Gbam!!
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by sexybash(f): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wtf? Guy, ur babe na Ashana. Listen, make I knack u tru stories... Most of my friends are males. But! I don't go about saving dier names wiv "my life", wetin? Dem b oxygen? undecided undecided Dude, marriage won't change nada! If u like go carry commercial waste put for house, after wedding,dem go update and save ur name as "Recycler".
hi babe i tried to pm you but its not going can you PM me so i can senbd you email we need to talk @ poster why do you menprefer women that will lead you to uoyr early and untimely grave?
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
shawn5ng: Thanks all for your kind advice. U have all spoken well and I do appreciate every single contribution.
I will definitely work something out. Its better I divorce in relationship than for me to divorce in marriage which will be worst and too late to correct.
Ones again I thank u all.
Gbam!!!
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by irepitan87(f): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmn,dis is serious,am once in dis position,but neva save my male friends with such,but my fiance call me to order,
I first tink he was too jealous or overprotective,but I like his judgement,he told me to choose btw him or my male frds.
My advice to u is to. Talk to her. First. And if she didn't change,pls walk away,am a lady,if u tink she will. After. Marriage,my. Broda is a BIG LIE.really change is constant,but tink well.
Breaking relationship is better dan broken marriage.
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by 2goodbobo(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
bros all the red flags are stairing at you in the face. if she is not ready to change now, bros free her.
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by shawn5ng(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Hmmmmm.... I opened this thread back in 2013 forward to 2015 July.
I can boldly tell you that am married to a more beautiful lady than the two ladies I was refering to on this thread.
Thanks to those who genuinely give reasonable advice. I think I was blindfolded in love with a wrong personality but then I found love again and a better and genuine one indeed. This is my testimony. K2039,idowuogbo and others I feel you guys. Thanks
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by Whobedatte(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2015
shawn5ng:
I can boldly tell you that am married to a more beautiful lady than the two ladies I was refering to on this thread.
Thanks to those who genuinely give reasonable advice. I think I was blindfolded in love with a wrong personality but then I found love again and a better and genuine one indeed. This is my testimony. K2039,idowuogbo and others I feel you guys. Thanks
congratulations man. That's good news. May your union be fruitful in all ramifications.
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by loswhite(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2015
Mindependent:

1st of all learn how to spell loser before calling someone that.

2nd what makes you think guys won't date or notice me? U can't just go around making assumptions and judging people because I do get noticed alot + I have a boyfriend so I'm not looking for any guy to date me

3rdly I think u just lost the plot like wtf are you even saying , if you read what I said u would realise I'm an advocate for the relationship rather than breaking it up and Im not looking to break anyone's relationship

Lastly having a lot of male FRIENDS has never been a crime and should not be a base to use in judging someone only insecure men like yourself evidently would have a problem with a girl with loads of male friends,personally all my male friends are only friends and they know their boundaries so I'm sorry to inform you but your points are invalid
Are they just your male friends or guys that you friend zone? Please clarify grin
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by k2039: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
shawn5ng:
kudos to you for moving on, most times we try to shortchange ourselves, I'm happy you found love again and and not just love but true love.

Wishing you a blissful marriage.
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
k2039:

kudos to you for moving on, most times we try to shortchange ourselves, I'm happy you found love again and and not just love but true love.

Wishing you a blissful marriage.
Good to know you are still alive.

Here I was thinking the line of K has been snuffed out tongue
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by gamaliel121(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
2goodbobo:
So many red flags for you to see. Use your tongue and count your teeth bro. I won't bet my money on her

True talk..

Bit-cheese be claiming they only flow well with male friends then end up fucckking them all the way..
Op gats to free that package asap
Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by gamaliel121(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mindependent:
She sounds like me, just because she has many male friends does not mean anything I advise you to stick with her because the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know ,personally if I was asked to change I will do it for love so if she says she will change give her the chance smiley

That girl has bleeped or will eventually fuucckkk those male friends

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is He Deceiving Me? / She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up / Free Airtime Up For Grabs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.