Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,016 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:31 AM

Live Traffic Updates In And Around Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Live Traffic Updates In And Around Lagos (516 Views)

Submit Your Website/blog Url Here And Get Back Live Traffic :- NEW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Traffic Updates In And Around Lagos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
Something for all you Tweetfreaks to enjoy.. grin www.gidilinks.com/traffic

Tell me what you think.
Re: Live Traffic Updates In And Around Lagos by Slyr0x: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
From a user's point of view: Why should I visit your website when I can visit http://twitter.com/Gidi_traffic and get exactly the same thing?
Re: Live Traffic Updates In And Around Lagos by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2013
Slyr0x: From a user's point of view: Why should I visit your website when I can visit http://twitter.com/Gidi_traffic and get exactly the same thing?
No you won't get the same thing.
This page gives you up to the second updates of all @Gidi_Traffic Twitter interactions on the same page.
Open up the pages side by side and see it for yourself.
Re: Live Traffic Updates In And Around Lagos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
The thing i love about this application is that a brand who cares about what people are saying about them can execute it and make it open for people to read about "Tweet" testimonials from users. So it crawls all tweets about your brand and displays them on the same page. Same things goes for when you're Fu*ing up. grin
About to set up one for MTN Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed: Shortcode Provider For Serious Business / It's Never Too Late To Make Million Online / 3D Graphics Animator Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.