Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Want To Find Out About How Car Are Being Sold In Cotonou - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Find Out About How Car Are Being Sold In Cotonou (707 Views)

Personally Buying A Car In Cotonou / Double Custom Duties In Cotonou And Seme Border ? Please I need your advise / Dangers Of Buying Vehicles From Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Find Out About How Car Are Being Sold In Cotonou by abefeglobal: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
i have a brother in US that wants to be shipping cars to COTONOU and wish to be selling the car at cotonou can any one tell me how this can be done such as place to be putting the car after the ship got to cotonou also what are the bill we are to pay to the Yard we keep the car for sale.i will be happy if i can have any one to explain this to me..
Re: I Want To Find Out About How Car Are Being Sold In Cotonou by carlvon: 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
Why do u prefer cotonou to naiji.u have a massive mkt here.
Re: I Want To Find Out About How Car Are Being Sold In Cotonou by femmy2010(m): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2013
Makes more sense to ship them directly to Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Mazda Mechanic Needed / Honda Front Wheel Ripping Off / Lexus' Gear Vibrates At High Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.