Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. (2538 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Dsage1: 1:18am On Jan 20, 2013
A female friend of mine was just jilted by her boy friend after almost 8year of promising relationship.

According to her, she has done everything possible to prevent/denied any man in the past(including myself) into her life because of this guy. She also confess to me that she'd never denied him whenever he needed her whether for sex or something else.

She was called by her bf parent on wednesday, on getting there, they broke the news to her that her fiance has done a terrible mistake by impregnated a young girl whose parent refused to accepted nonsense but to married their daughter immediately. They plead my friend that they still love her to be their son wife blablabla.

I don't even know what/how to advise her. She will turn 30yrs later this year. She said they would have got married but the guy refused to take her to alter without getting a comfortable job. I really felt sorry for her.

Some men are just wicked, I can't do such a thing to a lady.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Plarp: 1:47am On Jan 20, 2013
D sage: A female friend of mine was just jilted by her boy friend after almost 8year of promising relationship.

According to her, she has done everything possible to prevent/denied any man in the past(including myself) into her life because of this guy. She also confess to me that she'd never denied him whenever he needed her whether for sex or something else.

She was called by her bf parent on wednesday, on getting there, they broke the news to her that her fiance has done a terrible mistake by impregnated a young girl whose parent refused to accepted nonsense but to married their daughter immediately. They plead my friend that they still love her to be their son wife blablabla.

I don't even know what/how to advise her. She will turn 30yrs later this year. She said they would have got married but the guy refused to take her to alter without getting a comfortable job. I really felt sorry for her.

Some men are just wicked, I can't do such a thing to a lady.

Well if the ladies listen to your advice they won't give you a chance either. Typical dumbass male

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 20, 2013
I don't blame the guy,i blame the lady for being such a dufus. 8 frigging years,and you felt giving him s3x and the likes whenever he asked would make him marry.
If you wanna fail,simply fail to plan and prepare for the future. Such a dufus. undecided
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by REMMEI(m): 3:12am On Jan 20, 2013
Actually i believe this lady would have seen some signs that their long last relationship won't lead to the aisle..she's just trying to hold on and thinking about what will people say..maybe this guy has and possess all the qualities she's seeking for in a man(you know all these qualities)and she won't let go..that's why she was blinded to the facts that she forgot and lost herself and think only about her boyfriend..am so sorry for this poor girl..where will she start?smfh!!!..but this's life and it must continue..i just wish she's got the attitude to ride on and never dwell on it that much..E NO EASY O,HEARTBREAK?..i fear that ish die.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 20, 2013
Are you saying if he had married her, he wud not have dumped her? Dumping a woman has nothing to do with the age of relationship or marriage, with wether u spread legs or not. A man who will dump u will do it and a woman who will dump u will do when her time is right.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by True2myself24(f): 3:39am On Jan 20, 2013
Mmm
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Burger01(m): 3:50am On Jan 20, 2013
What delayed the lady from getting pregnant during the eight frigging years? I think there is more to it than we are told. I suggest the lady should just pick her pieces and move on...it's not too late..
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Mynd44: 3:53am On Jan 20, 2013
She needs to pick herself up and move on. It has heppened and it will hurt. But she has to continue with her life
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by clockwise(m): 4:34am On Jan 20, 2013
guys and their usual whala. D lady should move on o.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by chymystique(f): 4:37am On Jan 20, 2013
To me that Man is An Assie!..... Dats heartless of him to Cheat on his Gf of 8yrs and for that matter bin Careless to Impregnate another lady. That's why Everybody shld pray for God's Spiritual Guidance in evry rship esp If U want et to end in Marriage.Ur frnd shld jst Move on though I knw ets Hard and who knows she might meet a beta man dan this his ex... SHIT HAPPENS!!
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by seedord247(m): 5:16am On Jan 20, 2013
If he cant take her to the altar let her go there herself or would they reject her if she go alone? undecided
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by UjSizzle(f): 7:33am On Jan 20, 2013
The lady should settle for OP.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by djeezy(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2013
I always tell my female friends, don't date for dating sake. Date because you want something out of it(marriage) and there should be a limit to how long you date a man and if he's not talking about marriage you flee.@op am sure during this past 8yrs, some men has been asking her out which she abruptly turned down because of her supposedly love for the other guy. Well life still goes on.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2013
uj_sizzle: The lady should settle for OP.
gal u read my mind she should settle for OP since they are too close for her to tell him all this @OP I think she may reconsider u this time
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Mercyu1(f): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2013
@OP,My dear tell d girl 2 be strong n move on wit her life cos dt guy doesnt deserve her and theres a better guy out there 4 her.Some men are really mean and heartless.Have seen a girl dt wore an engagement ring for 6years and her fiance later dumped her.Ur friend(d girl) shuld even be thankful 2 GOD dt d animal has nt married her before bringin out his animalistic nature else she wuld hv been in worse situation now.All hope is nt lost cos shes still young and will still find sum1 who will love her.For me,dt guy never loved her,if nt he wuldnt hv cheated on her 2 d extent of impregnating another girl.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Ike77503(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2013
Sad to read but these things happens even to MEN too. no one should be ignorant to signs during a relationship. tell your friend to cry, wipe away tears and repackage herself come fire her situation with Prayers...it is well
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Dsage1: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
Plarp: Well if the ladies listen to your advice they won't give you a chance either. Typical dumbass male

Are you alright? Can you do such thing to a lady that stay with you for good 8years?

See, I can't stay with a girl I don't really want for 2yrs,let alone 8yrs. So,what the hell are you talking about?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Dsage1: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
uj_sizzle: The lady should settle for OP.

She has lost that chance since. If she expect anything from me,it should be sex with no string attach. I can only offer(if she's ready) to take her out along with my girl for the next few weekend in order to meet some cool guys and make herself feel happy again.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Dsage1: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
tpacalipse: Are you saying if he had married her, he wud not have dumped her? Dumping a woman has nothing to do with the age of relationship or marriage, with wether u spread legs or not. A man who will dump u will do it and a woman who will dump u will do when her time is right.

You don't understand man, according to her, she has sacrificed too must of her years,chances with other men and emotions to sustain this relationship before the broke up.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by 190theclown: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Don't you know the younger the lady the better
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
d gal shld move on with her life..her husbnd is on d way
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
D sage:

You don't understand man, according to her, she has sacrificed too must of her years,chances with other men and emotions to sustain this relationship before the broke up.
Yes. She can always start again.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
You have not met some bitter, sour and pungent sixteens.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Dsage1: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
190-the-clown:

190, Can you drop your gf of 8years for a younger one like that?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by 190theclown: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
D sage:

190, Can you drop your gf of 8years for a younger one like that?

Yes - of course

Have u checked out our girls of ages 19-21 of these days
They are damn hawt and eatable too cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Dsage1: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
190-the-clown:

Yes - of course

Have u checked out our girls of ages 19-21 of these days
They are damn hawt and eatable too cheesy

When will 190 change for God sake? Are you like this in real life? Me too like them young but can never dump her after several years because of young one.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by 190theclown: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
D sage:

When will 190 change for God sake? Are you like this in real life? Me too like them young but can never dump her after several years because of young one.

But the younger the better the sweeter the Juice
Anylady above 25yrs of age is old and should be in her husband's house
In your case - the dude should have chased the girl after she turned 25
If he didn't wanna marry her and settled for a younger juice
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by xeexee1: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
@OP I feel 4ur frnd! Dis is one of d most deadly tin I dnt wish my Enemy! Heartbreak can kill!! I swear down! Cos I was a victim b4! I dated mine 4 6yrs Bt am over it nw! Pls tell her 2 take heart Prayers conquers it all! For the useless slowpoke! He shall neva find peace becos his bad deeds shall follow him! Karma is a bitch!! I hop he knws wat ever goes arnd comes arnd! 4does of u saying hw cld a gurl date 4 so long! Am sure u dnt no dis Love is blind! Dnt pray 2b a victim! Its well wiv ur frnd OP
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Plarp: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
D sage:

Are you alright? Can you do such thing to a lady that stay with you for good 8years?

See, I can't stay with a girl I don't really want for 2yrs,let alone 8yrs. So,what the hell are you talking about?
Is there a pound of shyt in your brain? How fuckin clear do i have to be before you dumbass nairalanders can understand a damn thing i say?

We get the point that you wouldn't do that to a girl, i wouldn't either. There are bad men out there that hurt women, and they are bad women out there that hurt men. The difference is the ladies are not r.etarded enough to open a topic advising men to "avoid long term relationships" because of the actions of a single woman.

If the ladies took your silly advice they wouldn't see you any differently than the a$$hole you mentioned in the topic.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by totalbaby(f): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
I"m a lady and I agree 100percent. She was a big time mugu. Until he puts a ring on your finger that is only when you can be assured that you are getting married. As for me beyond 5years is plain insanity and women should learn from men. Keep your options open and do not put all your eggs in 1 basket.
binger: I don't blame the guy,i blame the lady for being such a dufus. 8 frigging years,and you felt giving him s3x and the likes whenever he asked would make him marry.
If you wanna fail,simply fail to plan and prepare for the future. Such a dufus. undecided
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by totalbaby(f): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
But what he is saying is true. There are certain circumstances that may call for long term relationships such as long distance etc but 8 figgin years and nothing.
Plarp: Is there a pound of shyt in your brain? How fuckin clear do i have to be before you dumbass nairalanders can understand a damn thing i say?

We get the point that you wouldn't do that to a girl, i wouldn't either. There are bad men out there that hurt women, and they are bad women out there that hurt men. The difference is the ladies are not r.etarded enough to open a topic advising men to "avoid long term relationships" because of the actions of a single woman.

If the ladies took your silly advice they wouldn't see you any differently than the a$$hole you mentioned in the topic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who I Go Tell / I Am A Born Again Christian Man Looking For Woman For Marriage / Super Hot Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.