Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? (8157 Views)

Nysc Allowee Alert Update / Inquiry On NYSC Allowee / Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by PrinceNN(m): 12:48am On Jan 26, 2013
[size=15pt]dunno...cnt remember...money is money...if i ever get broke amma take your money angry angry angry[/size]
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by Kemmy210(f): 4:47am On Jan 26, 2013
ichidodo: mine was spent on transportation, from one area in town to another in search of ppa.lol.
Same with me,i spent almost all my first allowance on transportatn in search of ppa since d sch i was postd 2was 2far,moreover,d whole sch(private pry&sec) had just 18learners wc i wasnt comfortable with.
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2013
Waiting for the june batch, @least nw I know "how not to" spend mi 1st alowee. Lol

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by moneyhungry(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2013
uche785: Nysc money na juju money.u re paid today before two days everytin gone on T.P i cant remember anytin i use the money on.even the BB way i buy robbers collect am.
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by moneyhungry(m): 10:03am On Jan 26, 2013
Ejiuka: I used my own to folk,drink at mammy market,and the rest use it to send recharge card to my girl,i saved nothing at the end of my NYSC
that's very smart of u.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by komek(m): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mine was on replacement of my phone that was stolen by Nigerian graduates in the camp. A week after, the new phone was still stolen...mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by oweniwe(m): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
Umunya mosquitoes no send. I took ill during d last week @ camp. The fever continued about a week after camp so i spent a good amount on drugs which didn't work. Wat my body needed was a change of environment. I was rejected at first ppa at amansea. Na so travel start o. Wen i couldn't take d fever anymore, i went home and everything just cleared. After a week, went back to awka to continue ppa hunting. Finally landed wit a local govt council. Then travelled home again. Wit 3 wks terminal leave over, i went back to awka.

I bought some cool stuffs too. So. . . Medicine, transport, canteen, a torch nokia (my phone spoilt in camp). . That's all. 19,800 is gone
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by toluxa1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Paid my Capitation (Firstfruit) the very day I collected it to NCCF!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord / Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here / How To Serve As A Ghost Corper During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.