Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra (25268 Views)

Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos / Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by realitychick: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Its so disheartening,,,that woman is possesed by Evil spirit,to kill four people,haba,,,devil u too wicked,God will alwayz continue to punish you.
i pray that God will help the Mother of the children to bear the loss.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by angelz(f): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
I dnt kno y most men cannot control dia D. God culdnt av creatd dem dat way? Was it d devil who tamperd wit dia makeup?n wen dey r wit dia lova wu seem 2 satisfy dem @ dat time,dey say wat dey ought nt 2 say. Mayb dis useless man told 'retard blessin' dat he cnt leav d union because of d kids. Den she decid 2 take dem out. Wen u tell a desperate lova dat u wuld av love 2 b wit him/her,bt 4 ur wife/kids. Den u r indirectly sayin d persn(s) is/r d barrier 2 d relatnshp. Hence 1's dey r no longa in d pic,den it'l wil b fine. Dey beta start puttin dia spouse n family ahead of dia libido. I weep 4 d innocent chldren,n d mother who wil now b sayin 'i had 4 wonderful chldren'.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by chiswaggs: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
megareal: When married men are adviced to steer clear of extra marital affairs: they laugh and claim it is a man's world forgetting the likely danger they may be putting their families into. My sympathy goes out to the innocents who have borne the result of their father's misdeeds. Stories of wicked mistresses abound but will they ever listen?
You've spoken well but this is just 1 unfortunate case out of a whole lot. Its just like telling people not to use flights b/c odaz av died of plane crashes. Don't blame only the man. Was it right for the lady to date a married man or to kill his FOUR innocent children?
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Exponental(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
Wickedness of woman:
she probably did abortion(s) that has damaged her womb......tiit 4 tat.

See me see NL oo, I write t.i.t, dem change am 2 tit
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by crackhaus: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
wonderment shall never end.......... this one pass me o!
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by chiswaggs: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
aryzgreat: wot a wicked world? how i wish i can be allowed to handle dis biatch! pluck her two eyes and allow her to die in pain! Gosh. Just lost appetite now. angry angry angry
Abeg pass the food smiley
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by metti(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by metti(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
frudokafor: How can a couple of 28 have a child of 13.....hmmmm. D stowi no straight
Is that the crux of the matter?

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by angelz(f): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
I didn't say 'all men'. I said 'most men'. Few wu r discipline n value dia family will be able 2 overcom d temptatn. D devil knos dia weaknes n he is usin it 2 destroy homes. I empathise wit dis wman who lost all she has labourd 4.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by sonikstargirl(f): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
hw can a 28yrs couple giv birth 2 a 13yrs old child? Dis doesn't sound real 2 me but even if its real am not suprised coz d world is comin 2 an end...
God ve mercy
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by SELFWORTH: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
frudokafor: How can a couple of 28 have a child of 13.....hmmmm. D stowi no straight

In the UK, there are plenty of mothers at 15. There was one a few years ago who was 12 when she became a mother.

Look on the Internet and be amazed !

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Excellentspirit(f): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
angryMen!Men!!Men!!!. Imagine wot ds useless man landed himself in2 bc of indiscipline. God 4bid. I wish all other mistresses could b this heartless n devilish.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by victorian(f): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
Some men will still not learn... If I were a devilish woman, I know how many homes I could have ruined, due to some married men insatiable lust and ojukokoro for women pvssy... The woman is so evil angry... And the father.....typical. angry... May the Lord give the woman the fortitude to bear this huge loss.. cry.... Be careful whom you end up marrying... It could cost you, a whole lot of trauma and pain.

2 Likes

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by SELFWORTH: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
victorian: Some men will still not learn... If I were a devilish woman, I know how many homes I could have ruined, due to some married men insatiable lust and ojukokoro for women pvssy... The woman is so evil angry... And the father.....typical. angry... May the Lord give the woman the fortitude to bear this huge loss.. cry.... Be careful whom you end up marrying... It could cost you, a whole lot of trauma and pain.

Abi O!

Can u believe it? Some silly people are just blaming the mistress!
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by brownlord: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
nidera: God pls gve me a man dat wl 4eva apprciate wat he has,a self cntrl man so dat my suffer wl neva b in vain in any form amen.R.I.P Kids

Your prayer has just bn answered, where do we start from?

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by nollywood20: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
[size=28pt]"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

~ William Congreve (24 January 1670 – 19 January 1729) [/size]
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by chiswaggs: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
Excellentspirit: angryMen!Men!!Men!!!. Imagine wot ds useless man landed himself in2 bc of indiscipline. God 4bid. I wish all other mistresses could b this heartless n devilish.
You sound like a wife thats been cheated on. See the way you exclaimed men! Men!! Men!!! As if it was a man that killed the children :/
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by victorian(f): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
People blaming the mistress only are just avoiding the truth of the whole situation... Or possibly being ignorant.. I use to ask married men that use to woo me in the past that how can u live with yourselves cheating on your wives..? . And do u think, am a robot, that will switch off and on my emotions at your will?... For christsakes, keep to vow, being made in church, court and possibly trad... It goes for both parties.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Truckpusher(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
chiswaggs:
You sound like a wife thats been cheated on. See the way you exclaimed men! Men!! Men!!! As if it was a man that killed the children :/
she's another blessing in the making grin grin grin grin
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by brownlord: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
The same Anambra wen dem say 40 fishes sorry human being for surface for river? Anyway R.I.P to the kids, but all this men when God go purnish, them no dey let us see babes again, them go marry their wife for house still dey follow us drag the babes wen we suppose dey manage, ths yr any married man wen no won let our girls rest, na God go purnish them one by one, Abeg make una leave our girls for us I use God beg una
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Excellentspirit(f): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
chiswaggs:
God 4bid. No one has eva cheated on me b4. Mi husband is a lover of God dt fears God. One thing is being a christian,d nxt thing is t love God,k. Whn u love God n is passionate abt His kingdom u wouldn't want t offend Him n dt includes cheatin on ur partner
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Originalsly: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
Sad...but hmmmm...a husband arrives home with his wife and finds his children murdered...the murderer is at the scene...and he does nothing?.. even allows the killer to be fighting with his wife? I suspect him.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Costa2000(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
RIP Innocent Kids.

Abakiliki Abakiliki Abakiliki hmmm.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by babysnogls: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
I just read ds story in shock then i opened nl to see it here too! Inasmuch as i hate jungle justice, i wish ds blessing had been lynched!
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Bambela(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
megareal: When married men are adviced to steer clear of extra marital affairs: they laugh and claim it is a man's world forgetting the likely danger they may be putting their families into. My sympathy goes out to the innocents who have borne the result of their father's misdeeds. Stories of wicked mistresses abound but will they ever listen?
Hmmmm I ask one man why he engage in extra marital affairs and he told me that the one done in secret is sweeter than the well known (Wife) though I have not tested.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by IYANGBALI: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
dvdon: Eyaaa O God, this is d height of wickedness cry

So wat do we name this "Anambara Four" cry cry cry

*cleans tears" I ve neva cried in a long while but dis made ma spirit cry.
why are they always 4?first the aluu 4,then the 4 gays that were paraded round the town naked and now these 4 innocent kids,is 4 an evil number?
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by IYANGBALI: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
babysnogls: I just read ds story in shock then i opened nl to see it here too! Inasmuch as i hate jungle justice, i wish ds blessing had been lynched!
seconded
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Karleb(m): 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
RIP 2 the innocent kids, how i wish the so-called mistress should have had a beating of a lifetime.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Cuddlemii: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2013

YOU ARE RIGHT!

What can I give you in return for your tasty, juicy & refreshing comment? Pepsi or Coca-Cola? Or perhaps Dr pepper or Fanta? Name it!
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Niseamaka(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2013

Married women also indulge in extra-marital affairs.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by ainabeosei: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dis is d prize of adultery.May d souls of d children RIP and God console d woman.May d police not spoil dis case in d name of instruction from above.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by megareal: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
Tusky44:

Keep dreaming while we keep on with extra marital affairs tongue
Dreaming? On the contrary, my view is as real as it gets. You are the one living in dreamland if you think there is no price to pay for infidelity. Keep on gallivanting, when the results come calling, do not complain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'How My Daughter Gabriella Sokari Tolofari Went Missing During Prayer In Bonny' / The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) / 17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Woman To Death In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.