Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra (25269 Views)

Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos / Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Oluwalala(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
Not that I condone, what the woman did, infact are actions are not short of wickedness and devious. But I strongly feel it is wrong to mess with people hearts, I wonder how many times he had told her he wld send his wife packing and marry her...this is a warning to all adultrous husband, your sins are right @ your door, it myt jus bite you in the ass

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by lumeneng22: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Anambra kwenu ooo!
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by anonymous6(f): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
megareal: When married men are adviced to steer clear of extra marital affairs: they laugh and claim it is a man's world forgetting the likely danger they may be putting their families into. My sympathy goes out to the innocents who have borne the result of their father's misdeeds. Stories of wicked mistresses abound but will they ever listen?

cosign 100%
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by blackbeau1(f): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
May their soul rest in peace.this is why men should stick to their wives but of course,they never listen.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by EagleNest(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
Senseless killing! I don't understand why she killed those innocent children.
Men should however learn from this story. When you steal shows outside your marriage,
you are directly or indirectly inviting trouble to your family.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
THIS IS THE REASON I HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR PEOPLE WHO STAY WITH A CHEATING SPOUSE! YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHAT MIGHT BE FORTHCOMING! I'M SORRY IF YOUR CAN'T RESPECT THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE THEN YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS GETTING MARRIED!

MAY THEIR GENTLE SOULS REST IN PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by logica(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
mercylicious: Maybe d man was dating d babe and had her womb severed due to d abortions she had for d man. The man on d other side, went ahead and married another and continues to date d babe. He keeps giving one excuse or the other why its nt time for them to get married.
Sumhow d babe found out dt he has a home wit kids.
I know most women in dt situation will find d world meaningless and wuld want to die. She herself,decided not to die alone .
...and maybe you just have a fantastic imagination (they call it "imagination running riot"wink and it's as simple as it gets - she's a wicked woman scorned by her lover and out for revenge ONLY for this reason.

It gets a bit tiring with the "what did he do to her?" or "he must have done something to her" syndrome that afflicts the females (I don't want to say women: a woman should have a higher acumen due to experience in life). I am sure if we heard it was a man that did this dastardly act, you will not be fishing around for what he may have "suffered" to have "pushed" him to committing this heinous crime. All you will do is heap curses on him.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by achi4u(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
meerkat: I may be tagged a bigot or even banned sef but I dont really care cos I don't believe in racial bigotery. Abakaliki people are good at killing infants when they have problems with the parents. its something av not been able to comprehend, they kill ur kids, domestic animals and burn ur house. Babarians! cant wait for the day I will be transfered out of that state called Ebonyi. SMH
You are already a bigot for generalizing and tagging a whole state as a 'babarians'...

Get ur fact right and stop fo.oling around...better kick ur a.ss out of this state.anuofia.

RIP KIDS
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by ayurdavid: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
jeez!!! scary!!! why did i read this tonight? my spirit is sorrowful & dampened.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by adexsimply(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
nothing about the reason behind are psychopathic action? nothing about her previous encounters wit ha so-called lover? plus,I MISSED THE PART WICH EXPLAINS HOW ONE OF HER EYES WAS GORGED OUT WITH A HOT KNIFE...incomplete information..RIP future WOULD-HAVE-BEEN PROGRAMMERS
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by 5much(m): 2:37am On Jan 21, 2013
its unfortunate. may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by princeonx: 2:38am On Jan 21, 2013
Originalsly: Do you have to be married to get a child? Is it rare for 15 year olds to have abortions or have kids? Is it rare for a 15 year old to have a kid and marry later? So why is it hard to believe that a 28 year old has a 13 year old kid?...Igbo or no Igbo?
Is it rare for you to understand English? Or the meaning of couple? If its not rare, how many 15 yrs old boys do you know that had a kid even if it wasn't planned, then second, 3rd, and 4th before they turn 28 even if they plan to marry later? If this story was true and this guy or couple started raising family at 15yrs, when did they attend their school/education or learn a trade before age 15 and start raising family? Abi manner dey fall from heaven to take care of a family of 6? And 1 girl friend on the side?
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by logica(m): 2:43am On Jan 21, 2013
prince_onx:
Is it rare for you to understand English? Or the meaning of couple? If its not rare, how many 15 yrs old boys do you know that had a kid even if it wasn't planned, then second, 3rd, and 4th before they turn 28 even if they plan to marry later? If this story was true and this guy or couple started raising family at 15yrs, when did they attend their school/education or learn a trade before age 15 and start raising family? Abi manner dey fall from heaven to take care of a family of 6? And 1 girl friend on the side?
Una still dey argue? A person closer to the event had this to say:

meziboi: Nah..d boy of 13 yrs was born out of wedlock by d woman befor she came to marry d man and 2ndly dat blessing of a woman was d husband ex-lover or wife to say bt he did nt divorce her d proper way so d woman(blessing) made threats to d woman to leave her husband allow or else sumtin bad wit happen...so dats y d police picked both d man and d blessing together.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by princeonx: 3:26am On Jan 21, 2013
^^
That was why I said something is missing from the story cux a typical Igbo man even if him papa na millionaire no go marry at age 15! Anyway, good luck to them! Am out.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Abagworo(m): 4:29am On Jan 21, 2013
prince_onx: ^^
That was why I said something is missing from the story cux a typical Igbo man even if him papa na millionaire no go marry at age 15! Anyway, good luck to them! Am out.

People seem to mistaken Igbos in the village from Igbos in diaspora. City Igbos are kind of westernized while the ones in the village retain their African culture. Igbos in the village marry very early and bare many children while Igbos in Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt etc tend to marry in their late twenties to mid thirties and bare few children.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Johngreat(m): 6:38am On Jan 21, 2013
Couldn't stopped weeping for the death of these innocent children.
What a wicked world, they came hoping to be loved but alas, the world became hostile to them and cut short their life and aspiration.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Daniel058(m): 6:47am On Jan 21, 2013
Abakaliki born ? I believe she is not 4rm my tribe (IZZI) COZ WE are not known 4 such inhuman behaviour. But all i know is that the man caused everything period!!.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Desdola(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2013
Nemesis...The evil that men do lives after them. Who knows if d man has promised d lover heaven on earth and later disappointed her. For the lady she is a witch and too wicked 2 kill all d children, infact she deserves 2 die.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by timbros(m): 8:14am On Jan 21, 2013
meziboi: Nah..d boy of 13 yrs was born out of wedlock by d woman befor she came to marry d man and 2ndly dat blessing of a woman was d husband ex-lover or wife to say bt he did nt divorce her d proper way so d woman(blessing) made threats to d woman to leave her husband allow or else sumtin bad wit happen...so dats y d police picked both d man and d blessing together.

Makes more sense.

You cant tell me a 14 year old boy impregnated another 14 year old girl and they got married. The possibility is VERY slim...
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by timbros(m): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2013
kitty kat: Village chilldren start experimenting with sex at a very early age. I spent 4 years in villa so I can relate.

Girls do experiment at that early age, yes. But with older boys. It is very rare to see a 14 year old boy bold enough to experiment with sex in the village, to the extent of having a child via that experiment
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 21, 2013
This is wickedness. The lady is cursed and will die childless.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Theblessed(f): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2013
[b][size=16pt]This is so painful, what a tragedy - caused by a Willy!

For those of you, women - who were basically made for marriage and, who could not live without a man in their hands - here is a good lesson for you all!

Many of you prefer to live with this kind of abuse than dignity in marriage. This is a woman that has done every good thing in marriage yet, Nigerian society has let her down.

A philandering husband - why stay in the marriage?

Nigerian women have been brought up to believe that without a husband in their lives, they are worthless - who told you so

Sure, there are many of you clinging to useless and hopeless marriages as this - and some even have had their share of serious abuses in it - some have been infected with deadly diseases (HiV Aids, Gonorrhea, syphilis and all) in the name of marriage yet, they consider it a blessing and remained put in such a life threatening relationship instead of running for their lives.

What a brainwash of women in this society!!! A society that gives women responsibilities without any rights whatsoever!

Too bad for this wicked man - his evil days have finally caught up with him unfortunately, and to the loss of lives of innocent children - he has a lot to answer to Almighty God - and that's enough punishment for him!

You're married and minding your family, and your husband is busy fornicating with 110 thousand women outside marriage and bringing the cost of such evil liaison - deadly diseases, deprivation and poverty home to you and you kept quite in order to save a marriage that never was, as examplified in this tragedy - what a sodomy!

Now tell me would she go back to this marriage again, after this?

You mean go back to a useless man who could not keep his 'Willy' in his pants where it belongs? A man, who selfishly and continuously spent the money reserved for upkeep of his beautiful family on a demonically possessed hopeless and dirty stinky w h o r e - would she? Obviously, the answer is 'no'!

Personally, I'll be the first to shoot him dead first, for my 4 children!

Hope other selfish and wicked philanders learn their lessons from this. Would they? I doubt - it will happen again!!!!
[/size][/b]

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Daniel058(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2013
Uh!
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by zakibi: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2013
This story is not trueooooo!I stay there,how come no villager can attest to it
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by kittykat1(f): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
What u think is possible and what obtains might quite diff. Why don't u go to the villa urself, make inquiries and them tell me. We can't just stay in a city and argue over what is possible or not. I hv seen 9yr olds having sex ( male and female). When u hv a first hand experience then u come back and argue.
timbros:

Makes more sense.

You cant tell me a 14 year old boy impregnated another 14 year old girl and they got married. The possibility is VERY slim...
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by sayso: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
Little angels,your are all in the bosom of God almighty.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by JOYJACOB: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
sexkillz: [color=#000030][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]Sad story, but those are not the pics of 13 or 15 year olds. Unless of course those are their baby pics.

pls read post again, it says the children were 13,6,3 year olds and 15mnts old.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by shaiba(f): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
Really Sad. May their gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by achi4u(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
Daniel058 :
Abakaliki born ? I believe she is not 4rm my tribe (IZZI) COZ WE are not known 4 such inhuman behaviour. But all i know is that the man caused everything period!!.
Who are those that are known for such?

What's d different btw ur tribe IZZI and Abakaliki...mofo?
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by PrinceGashon: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Oh! My God!
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by adexsimply(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
achi4u: Who are those that are known for such?

What's d [size=14pt] different [/size] btw ur tribe IZZI and Abakaliki...mofo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'How My Daughter Gabriella Sokari Tolofari Went Missing During Prayer In Bonny' / 17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Woman To Death In Kano / Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.