Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra (25264 Views)

Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos / Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
victorazy:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/satanic-mistress-strangles-lovers-4-children/

i find it very difficult to believe this story, a woman killing 4 children, what on earth will make her suffer the innocent children till death

oh i am short of words
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by amiebeauty(f): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
megareal: When married men are adviced to steer clear of extra marital affairs: they laugh and claim it is a man's world forgetting the likely danger they may be putting their families into. My sympathy goes out to the innocents who have borne the result of their father's misdeeds. Stories of wicked mistresses abound but will they ever listen?
very sad story
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by remecy(f): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
Noob Saibot: Lesson learnt! Another reason for men to avoid extra-marital affairs.

You tink so? They would say the man was not smart. They neva learn till they are hurt.
May God grant the mother grace to bear her losses and may their gentle souls rest in peace.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by solinho(m): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2013
This is an heartless n devilish act.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by IncomeTutor: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2013
That wicked woman will know no peace
in her life until she gets to hell except
she genuinely repents.

Unfortunately, such person will NEVER repent
until her death.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by icondave: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
OILOFGLADNESS:

i find it very difficult to believe this story, a woman killing 4 children, what on earth will make her suffer the innocent children till death

oh i am short of words
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by bukatyne(f): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
lat4real:

Abegi leave the story that touch, are you trying to say it's only men that do cheating? instead of you to condemn the dastardly act... anyway i wont be surprised if you are a woman.
Which act is the poster you quoted to condemn? Did the said blessing jump out of her house and strangle strangers? why don't we cure the illness and not the symptons?
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by bukatyne(f): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
IncomeTutor: That wicked woman will know no peace
in her life until she gets to hell except
she genuinely repents.

Unfortunately, such person will NEVER repent
until her death.
Why wouldn't she know peace? It's the man who indirectly killed his children that won't know peace!
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Josboy2: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
Is it conceivable that human beings can be this wicked?I am afraid of this world indeed.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by delishpot: 1:10am On Aug 20, 2014
The dad is wicked o. After all his wife went through to carry and give birth thrn sleepless nights till that age, he brought a strangr End time woman to waste it all.
I am saf for thr kids and more so for the poor mom. Whete she want take start from? How she go start her mourning? Chei, hear break no be small.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by nidera(f): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
brownlord:

Your prayer has just bn answered, where do we start from?

lol,u don't even know where to start u said my prayer has just been answered ,,I rebuke ur type using you as point of contact casting away the likes of you
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by DEENDOMY: 7:34pm On May 10, 2019
Life must go on.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 10, 2019
Maybe she has mental problems, but why did the children not fight back? So they were just sitting there watching the woman strangle the others one by one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Shot By Soldiers Kill A Man In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos / 'How My Daughter Gabriella Sokari Tolofari Went Missing During Prayer In Bonny'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.